What's new

Featured Iran unveils 'Gaza' UAV

Some nice Iranian instrumental music would be even better to keep with the indigenous theme of the Gaza UAV/UCAV.
Too tame . I support that heavy metals suggestion.
depends on the optics and radars equipment . after all Iron Dome only have around 70km of range. do you knew how good the sensor on the UAV are ? If they are as good as RQ-4 then I doubt Iron Dome would be a good choice to counter it. Israel don't have that much depth it may be able to stay outside Iron dome range and still do its job

Too tame . I support that heavy metals suggestion.

depends on the optics and radars equipment . after all Iron Dome only have around 70km of range. do you knew how good the sensor on the UAV are ? If they are as good as RQ-4 then I doubt Iron Dome would be a good choice to counter it. Israel don't have that much depth it may be able to stay outside Iron dome range and still do its job

500 km radius!

Majority of rockets fired from Palestine are destroyed by the iron dome system before they hit Israeli territory. Don't believe me? Just have a look at the casualties difference between Palestine and Israel.

Yeah... Iron dome is good!

It's true they missed some incoming rockets but we should not dismiss the fact that they did a really good job against Palestinian rockets (Which they designed for)

Yeah ... such a big *** drone with a turboprop engine is just easy to target but we should remember these drones designed to fly in high altitude and gathering data from far distances so ...

Iron dome won't engage !

Last edited:
Majority of rockets fired from Palestine are destroyed by the iron dome system before they hit Israeli territory. Don't believe me? Just have a look at the casualties difference between Palestine and Israel.
This discrepancy in casualties is mostly explained by the difference in the amount of explosives delivered. Most of the rockets launched by the Palestinians were quite small, a Qassem rocket has a warhead of only about 20 kg. The Israelis, in contrast were dropping 1 ton BL177 bombs.

Yeah... Iron dome is good!

It's true they missed some incoming rockets but we should not dismiss the fact that they did a really good job against Palestinian rockets (Which they designed for)

Yeah ... such a big *** drone with a turboprop engine is just easy to target but we should remember these drones designed to fly in high altitude and gathering data from far distances so ...

Iron dome won't engage !
If not the Iron Dome then the Patriot or the Davids Sling.
MALE drones are well within the altitude Iron Dome operates in. HALE might have a higher altitude.

Back
Top Bottom