Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

in Sudan :

sudanese200501lw81.jpg

raksh.jpg

rakhsh.jpg

rakhsh_5.jpg

rakhsh_4.jpg

Rakhsh_2.jpg

ahhh the good ol' days of early 2000's when we were still allowed to export weapons

lmao effing zionist jews man. And then they say Iran isn't exporting anything! Well ffs the whole god damn country is sanctioned, INCLUDING the banking sector!

Anyway, once the sanctions are removed we can go back to go giving weapons to Africans so they can fight their never ending civil wars.

ahhh the good ol' days of early 2000's when we were still allowed to export weapons

lmao effing zionist jews man. And then they say Iran isn't exporting anything! Well ffs the whole god damn country is sanctioned, INCLUDING the banking sector!

Anyway, once the sanctions are removed we can go back to go giving weapons to Africans so they can fight their never ending civil wars.

exactly :D

what is the damn proBlem with this guys !!!

just think about Rwanda !!!

they killed 1,000,000 sweat people in couple of days !!!

more than American nuclear terrorist attack in japan !!!

exactly :D

what is the damn proBlem with this guys !!!

just think about Rwanda !!!

they killed 1,000,000 sweat people in couple of days !!!

more than American nuclear terrorist attack in japan !!!

The most messed up part is that the majority kill each other with machetes! I saw a documentary once and one of the soldiers from the war was explaining how they would go to a village and start slashing people's hands and heads off (kids, women, men...).

Africa is a messed up place. Only North Africa is okay, the rest of the continent is messed up, including South Africa.

Oh and even more messed up is when African immigrants here talk smack and say Iran's govt is messed up. The morons are living on a dollar a month and they kill each other with machetes by the hundreds of thousands every other year and then they say "oh we have a liberal govt" you guys have an Islamic govt lmaooooooooo

What do you say to these idiots? lol

Vaghty migam IR moshkele hala begoo chera. Hata in Afrighayiyaye 2 gherooni vase ma shakh mishan lol

The most messed up part is that the majority kill each other with machetes! I saw a documentary once and one of the soldiers from the war was explaining how they would go to a village and start slashing people's hands and heads off (kids, women, men...).

Africa is a messed up place. Only North Africa is okay, the rest of the continent is messed up, including South Africa.

Oh and even more messed up is when African immigrants here talk smack and say Iran's govt is messed up. The morons are living on a dollar a month and they kill each other with machetes by the hundreds of thousands every other year and then they say "oh we have a liberal govt" you guys have an Islamic govt lmaooooooooo

What do you say to these idiots? lol

Vaghty migam IR moshkele hala begoo chera. Hata in Afrighayiyaye 2 gherooni vase ma shakh mishan lol

Bebin man vaghea binam ... age yekbar to rahpeymayie 22 Bahman sherkat koni Va az tarakome jamiat leh Shi mano mifahmi ...

moshkel ma rahbar nist ... moshkele ma ye edde na mosalmone akhond nama hastan ke as hame tondro tar hastan ...

be khoda age hamechi daste rahbar bod ma azadie bishtari dashtim ...

man az nazdik Ino lams kardam ...

Next target: Somalia.

Well, its quite fitting for the "quality" of this thing.

when your country ternd into Somalia you will feel the quality ...

Dayuumm..the name made me think it was an Indian one..

What does Raksh mean btw ?

Those pictures kind of looked like Otokar cobra to me for a second.

I really hope this post doesn't end up being troll bait.

very beautiful...
thanks...cant wait for the national aircraft CGI from soheil....

It looks good, but a apache flies at 8km away so unless they get within 1.4 km of apche then this will not work on apache.

Back
Top Bottom