What's new

Jai Shri Ram is a war cry, prove otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viraat Hindu goes to Pakistanis complaining about Indian Muslims.

Qasam Godse ki - Hindu khatrey main hai.

What Indian Muslim ? you are as pakistani as it gets.

Strange that the ONLY people asking for justice for those Dalits is the VHP.

E1-yg4UVcAUrNW4

WHERE IS THE BHIM ARMY ? Where is Chandrashekar Azad ? Missing in action since Muslims are involved ? lol.

Last edited:
Money lending was one source of income that kept the Jews alive in the Middle Ages after they were shut out of every Profession in Europe (and also large parts of MId East and north Africa I guess? though things may have been better for them under the Ottomans..you cannot club all Islamic empires together)

1. That man is portraying Jesus whose time was about 2000 years ago and not the Middle Ages. The Occupy Movement wasn't a religious movement but they used such a portrayal to remind the American government of the perils of Capitalism including interest-based economy and speculation ( stock market ).

2. When the Medieval Muslims were driven out of Al Andalus ( Iberian Europe ) in 1492 they took along with them many Jews who settled in North Africa and perhaps in parts of West Asia. And I don't think they were shut of professions there. When in Muslim Europe they were doctors, administrators etc and that I think carried on when they migrated with the Muslims.

3. Some Jews remained in Western and Southern Europe and as you said were shut out of most professions. Below text is from Wiki for "Shylock" :
Historical background

In Shakespeare's time, no Jews had been legally present in England for several hundred years (since the Edict of Expulsion in 1290). However, stereotypes of Jews as money lenders remained from the Middle Ages. Historically, money lending had been a fairly common occupation among Jews, in part because Christians were not permitted to practise usury, then considered to mean charging interest of any kind on loans, and Jews were excluded from other fields of work. At the same time, most Christian kings forbade Jews to own land for farming or to serve in the government, and craft guilds usually refused to admit Jews as artisans. Thus money lending was one of the few occupations still open to Jews.

But my point is Capitalism began the day in far history when interest-based economy started, speculation started and there started the concept of rich and poor based on someone having more money than another. And I am sure that 400 years ago Hindu farmers and peasants in India were committing suicide because of not being able to repay loans to the local interest-charging mahajan.

After the news of the incident spread, Vishwa Hindu Parishad members reached the spot to take stock of the situation.

Since when did the Brahmanvad-championing VHP begin caring for the welfare of Dalits ? Your source in the Hindtuvadi "news" agency OpIndia. Show me an article from there that talks about late Dalit student Rohith Vemula who committed suicide in 2016 because of oppression by Upper Caste university officials and government officials.

But in this incident if the Muslims did wrong the attackers and the inciters must be punished.

Last edited:
Jai Shri Ram is many things, but it is a devotional chant above all. Similar to Hallelujah or Hail Mary in its usage, it can be a greeting, a prayer, a war cry and many things in between.
Older Indian are very familiar with this phrase being used by the devotees of Ram in the many movies, roadside plays( ramleela), TV serials etc long before the nationalist politics of the BJP and Jan Sangh took roots.
Same is for Allah o Akbar. Muslims used it when climbing stairs on uphill, it is also used to call for prayer and it is used at occasions of victory and it has been used by terrorist right before they blew themselves up.

Since when did the Brahmanvad-championing VHP begin caring for the welfare of Dalits ? Your source in the Hindtuvadi "news" agency OpIndia. Show me an article from there that talks about late Dalit student Rohith Vemula who committed suicide in 2016 because of oppression by Upper Caste university officials and government officials.

But in this incident if the Muslims did wrong the attackers and the inciters must be punished.

Where is "Bhim Army" and Chandrashekar Azad ? Why is he missing in action ?

So far its only the "Brahmanvad" VHP who is fighting For and WITH the Dalits against Islamic jihad violence.

Don't worry, the culprit WILL BE PUNISHED and nobody is seeking your approval.

Jai Shri Ram is many things, but it is a devotional chant above all. Similar to Hallelujah or Hail Mary in its usage, it can be a greeting, a prayer, a war cry and many things in between.
Older Indian are very familiar with this phrase being used by the devotees of Ram in the many movies, roadside plays( ramleela), TV serials etc long before the nationalist politics of the BJP and Jan Sangh took roots.

Indeed - what was an innocuous Hindu chant, has now been weaponized into a murderous cry. Sad times. Time for the well meaning Hindus to reclaim their religion from the clutches of the terrorists.

Same is for Allah o Akbar. Muslims used it when climbing stairs on uphill, it is also used to call for prayer and it is used at occasions of victory and it has been used by terrorist right before they blew themselves up.

What about racist edgy white teenagers and them using the word "Deus Vult" after the popularity of EU4 and historical war animations on youtube? :D

"Munna, jhund mey toh suvvar aate hain
akela toh sher aata hai"

So said the Bajrang Dal mob listening to this and then went out in a mob and lynched a single Muslim or Dalit. :rofl:

@Naofumi @xeuss @The_Showstopper @Drizzt

Where is "Bhim Army" and Chandrashekar Azad ? Why is he missing in action ?

Maybe he has sent his people.

Also, there was an incident earlier where a Dalit colony, in Bihar I think, was attacked by Upper Castes, 50 huts / houses destroyed and the temple dedicated to Ambedkar desecrated ( the statue inside demolished ). Either Chandrashekhar Azad had visited this place or announced that he will, I don't remember, but the Upper Castes said that they will "welcome him".

So far its only the "Brahmanvad" VHP who is fighting For and WITH the Dalits against Islamic jihad violence.

:lol:

So only when Muslims happen to attack Dalits ( sad though this is ) that VHP and the likes "fight for the Dalits" otherwise VHP and the likes leave the Dalits to remain oppressed like they have been for the last 3000 years ?

And I have asked you to provide me with a OpIndia article that speaks of the tragedy of Rohith Vemula. It would be also good to provide an article that speaks of the conversion from Dalit Hinduism to Buddhism of Rohith's mother and brother.

Don't worry, the culprit WILL BE PUNISHED and nobody is seeking your approval.

Ah yes the Uttar Pradesh model will be used. Grab some Muslims, however remotely connected to this incident, and grab their properties too.

Last edited:
"Munna, jhund mey toh suvvar aate hain
akela toh sher aata hai"

So said the Bajrang Dal mob listening to this and then went out in a mob and lynched a single Muslim or Dalit. :rofl:

@Naofumi @xeuss @The_Showstopper @Drizzt

Maybe he has sent his people.

Also, there was an incident earlier where a Dalit colony, in Bihar I think, was attacked by Upper Castes, 50 huts / houses destroyed and the temple dedicated to Ambedkar desecrated ( the statue inside demolished ). Either Chandrashekhar Azad had visited this place or announced that he will, I don't remember, but the Upper Castes said that they will "welcome him".

:lol:

So only when Muslims happen to attack Dalits ( sad though this is ) that VHP and the likes "fight for the Dalits" otherwise VHP and the likes leave the Dalits to remain oppressed like they have been for the last 3000 years ?

And I have asked you to provide me with a OpIndia article that speaks of the tragedy of Rohith Vemula. It would be also good to provide an article that speaks of the conversion from Dalit Hinduism to Buddhism of Rohith's mother and brother.

Ah yes the Uttar Pradesh model will be used. Grab some Muslims, however remotely connected to this incident, and grab their properties too.
@waz

I suggest please ban IndiaPositive and Adhadun for spamming communal content and remove all the trash threads they created so far. If they are allowed back limit to max 5 threads a week for 3 months. PDF will lose relevant quality traffic if these rabid BJP IT cell are allowed to spam threads with no restriction.

Hinduism is mythology, RAM and other so-called Idols they have are work of someone's imagination nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom