What's new

Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project to start commercial operations from 25th October 2020

Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project to start commercial operations from 25th October 2020 announced by Government of Punjab.

116117936_2939229059538106_2794830367214119703_o.jpg
Don't take me otherwise but the design of the train and metro stations are bit outdated (I've seen enough videos on youtube).
Not comparing with Indian metro but newer metro like Lucknow/Kochi/Chennai are far ahead atleast in terms of design and stations. Heck, even Delhi metro which started way back in 2004 is far more modern than this. (Clue.........search for Lahore metro stations in youtube).
Guess China continues its legacy of low quality products.

The F**k.. just 80 Km/h

Shit mann.. even my motorcylce runs fast under the train line
Metro ideally should run at 80 to 90 km/hr. Remember were not talking about the likes of bullet T here.
As it is metro statios are generally bridged between a stretch of 1.5 to 2 Km's so 80km/hr is fine

The F**k.. just 80 Km/h

Shit mann.. even my motorcylce runs fast under the train line
Metros usually run at that speed sir. That's because it has to stop after every minute or two.

Your motorbike might achieve that speed momentarily but then you have to wait at traffic light and also navigate through traffic. While the metro would be going station to station without interruptions.

Congratz Lahore you are now getting metro from karachi and other province's money. Dont worry we will pay your subsidy.
Great to see you guys flourishing.

Congratz Lahore you are now getting metro from karachi and other province's money. Dont worry we will pay your subsidy.
Great to see you guys flourishing.
LOL

Karachi isn't paying a dime for anything

50 Billion was allocated from development Budget of Punjab
$1.6 billion was provided by Exim Bank China on soft loan

Subsidy and debt will be paid from Budget of Punjab not Sindh

Metros usually run at that speed sir. That's because it has to stop after every minute or two.

Your motorbike might achieve that speed momentarily but then you have to wait at traffic light and also navigate through traffic. While the metro would be going station to station without interruptions.
i studied In Japan there are three type of metros. One stops station to station, others are prioritised for speeds.

When world is going under surface we are building shitty structures with flying metros

Don't take me otherwise but the design of the train and metro stations are bit outdated (I've seen enough videos on youtube).
Not comparing with Indian metro but newer metro like Lucknow/Kochi/Chennai are far ahead atleast in terms of design and stations. Heck, even Delhi metro which started way back in 2004 is far more modern than this. (Clue.........search for Lahore metro stations in youtube).
Guess China continues its legacy of low quality products.
Not chinese.

it were our certificate holders AutoCad supermans and brilliant anghotha chaap contractors.
And in the end our Beloved Electeds who appoved the designes

i studied In Japan there are three type of metros. One stops station to station, others are prioritised for speeds.

When world is going under surface we are building shitty structures with flying metros

I agree building over ground was a very paindu thing to do specially in a congested city like Lahore. Apparently building underground was dismissed by Shahbaz because then it would have been hard to show it off.

I hope they have more than enough police in enforce the rules when this service opens, so as not to repeat what happened in the opening of the Peshawar BRT. (I know some of those destroying Peshawar BRT property were Anti-State miscreants, but the Lahore Metro should be protected from foreign and domestic threats)

I agree building over ground was a very paindu thing to do specially in a congested city like Lahore. Apparently building underground was dismissed by Shahbaz because then it would have been hard to show it off.
How would you protect the underground station from being flooded during monsoon rains?

Lol. The paindoo group since 1980's looting karachi thanks to paindoo military and bearucracy group and now claiming big. Looting all balochistan wealth and resources. Come on dear not everyone is a fool. Kufr ka nizam to chal sakta ha zulm ka nahi. Anyway congratz to Lahore and shareefs.
You are free to believe whatever you want to

In the end I'll only say

18th Amendment

Lol. The paindoo group since 1980's looting karachi thanks to paindoo military and bearucracy group and now claiming big. Looting all balochistan wealth and resources. Come on dear not everyone is a fool. Kufr ka nizam to chal sakta ha zulm ka nahi. Anyway congratz to Lahore and shareefs.

Sure, these beggars are running Pakistan. Go fix your gutters first you retard.

1599380819239.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom