What's new

Lessons of a failed intervention

sparten said:
Not a bad idea. But I really doubt the Indians will agree to it. Anyway. A few days in Kashmir, and you will say, "Switzerland? Whats that?".

4 years in Srinagar while I was in kindergarten. My dad did get posted in Geneva after he left the Army. So yeah! Switzerland I did say!!

btw, I don't think Pakistan will agree to that either. The Army would have nothing to do after that, right? Like I said, a fantasy

The city never sleeps and the Army never sleeps; and exciting stuff on the forums.

It is 0126 hours here!

Salim said:
For all I know, I will buy a house in Lahore so that I can take on Asim without the use of a computer and a broadband! !
Sir u had scared him off hez outa scene :)

Salim said:
Maybe I will give Jana a Valentine as an admirer of her posts !

Ahh Sir ji why dint u tell me before Let liberate both the Kashmirs :P

Sir you can send me zaheen agencies se bach bacha k ;) i will wait for one

Hi,

How is Hezbollah victorious may not be the right question-----what did israel do that it ended up with egg on its face is the proper question!

It is a known fact that if israel would strike hezbollah, a certain amount of damage would occur resulting from airstrikes and other forms of bombardment----what was not anticipated was the thrashing that the israeli army got in south lebanon. The israeli combat casualties were out of proportion----the number of merkavas destroyed gave the isareli millitary a heart attack-----the myth of the mighty merkava beast is no more ( the french and the russians would be grinning cheek to cheek over the success of their missiles )---at least for the time being----. Hezbollah launched missiles on israel at their discretion.

Yesterdays commando strike ended in a failure resulting in an idf officer's death----. Hezbollah still has the idf soldiers---israel could not kidnap any hezbollah leader. The war has not gone the way of the israeli millitary, but niether have they been totally wronged. Their prime object of lebanese army or the UN force in south lebanon has succeeded partly---the idf soldiers are not free yet. We are just waiting to see when the present israeli government is toppled.

Oh by the way, you guys must have read---the israeli general incharge of this assault, he sold his stocks and bonds maybe three days before the attack on hezbollah. The israeli defence minister was a union leader and before that, a tank mechanic. So, if you look at the israelis in general----you can see and feel the corruption set in amongst their ranks and file. They are not made of the same material as their fathers were. But they do have the weapons.

The next skirmish would be a little different. Israelis are a fast learners but so is hezbollah.

The republicans can't hide anywhere with embarrassment. The myth of total destruction of hezbollah by the idf has taken a different direction.

btw, I don't think Pakistan will agree to that either. The Army would have nothing to do after that, right? Like I said, a fantasy

Actually this is not entirely true. Pakistani offers on table include one which actually calls for an independent Kashmir with some of the key components like defence, foreign ministry etc. being handled jointly by both the Pakistani and Indian sides. This has also been rebuffed by the Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom