What's new

Lok Virsa Promotes Ethnic Wedding Costumes Of Pakistan

I thought women do not like being told what to wear. Do designers have constitutional immunity for this?
Yasssss :p

Disagree on the bride. No Pakistani woman shows her stomach. Sorry.

They do :D. I’m not even talking about celebrities from drama/film industry but it’s getting common in Pakistan. Yes for now it’s only in elites.

@Dubious don’t tire yourself too much. He can google too. Lol

Yasssss :p

They do :D. I’m not even talking about celebrities from drama/film industry but it’s getting common in Pakistan. Yes for now it’s only in elites.

@Dubious don’t tire yourself too much. He can google too. Lol

Perhaps in kaanjar families. In Arain families this is not possible. We don't even host men and women together without barriers.

Perhaps in kaanjar families. In Arain families this not possible. We don't even host men and women together without barriers.

I know. Haram hai koi larka nazar a jaye. :lol:

Ps: it is less about the caste you belong to but more of the class you belong to.

I know. Haram hai koi larka nazar a jaye. :lol:

Ps: it is less about the caste you belong to but more of the class you belong to.

Arain are all very religious. Wealth or class has nothing to do with it. If you are a khandani arain then you know we never partake in behooda things such as this. If you are arain in name only, meaning you adopted the name because you are from lower status then maybe you can try to malign us with things like this. But we khandani arain can tell who is fake and who is asli. Just one glance at your face and your etiquette is enough to find out If you are khandani or a pretender.

Arain are all very religious. Wealth or class has nothing to do with it. If you are a khandani arain then you know we never partake in behooda things such as this. If you are arain in name only, meaning you adopted the name because you are from lower status then maybe you can try to malign us with things like this. But we khandani arain can tell who is fake and who is asli. Just one glance at your face and your etiquette is enough to find out If you are khandani or a pretender.

I surly don’t support this new dress code of brides in Pakistan.

But you’re going too far. Sounds like someone who think low of everyone from other castes. Can’t bear this negativity. Ciao

I surly don’t support this new dress code of brides in Pakistan.

But you’re going too far. Sounds like someone who think low of everyone from other castes. Can’t bear this negativity. Ciao

I don't believe in castes, only in biradiris. If you choose to behave low class then that is a category you put yourself in.

But we khandani arain can tell who is fake and who is asli.
Well I’m a pure Arian too & I never even bother asking people wether they are Arian because of their good behavior & assume probably non Arian because not so well behaved.

You need to be little mature tbh & stop with this caste & class system thing.

Well I’m a pure Arian too & I never even bother asking people wether they are Arian because of their good behavior & assume probably non Arian because not so well behaved.

You need to be little mature tbh & stop with this caste & class system thing.

You grew up in the west and at best lahore which is a very liberal and kanjar city in the views of rural punjabis. It's fine to disagree with me, but perhaps you should come to the realization that a majority of rural people think this way about your city people.

I don't believe in castes, only in biradiris. If you choose to behave low class then that is a category you put yourself in.

I’m sorry to say but people like you have made things so hard in our society. This caste & biradri system have caused a lot of damage.

One biradri feel superior on other.

On one hand, we talk religiously but judge people based on their class, caste & biradari.

You grew up in the west and at best lahore which is a very liberal and kanjar city in the views of rural punjabis. It's fine to disagree with me, but perhaps you should come to the realization that a majority of rural people think this way about your city people.

You better stop judging & coming up to conclusion this fast.

I belong to a goan & I am a proud villager. I totally know about my norms & values both religious & cultural.

And I have seen both village & city life closely. Villagers are no less than city people. It’s just they are little more concerned of what will people say as compare to city people.

I’m sorry to say but people like you have made things so hard in our society. This caste & biradri system have caused a lot of damage.

One biradri feel superior on other.

On one hand, we talk religiously but judge people based on their class, caste & biradari.

Hahahaha. You have no idea about me. I was the first to let our esai nokraanian drink from the same cups as us in my household. Not to say my bazurg were tyrants, actually they were quite the opposite. They just had certain customs which I felt were unfair. They would offer money, livestock and even land to the Christian girls working for us if they embraced Islam. Even when they didn't, they never treated them badly. They just wouldn't eat or drink from the same cups or plates as them. I found that ridiculous and challenged my own grandfather on this. He didn't say much to me and said it was fine as long as they were washed. They treated them like daughters and even paid for some of their weddings. I brought a revolution into their thought or mindset and I'm happy I did. Both sets of my grandparents are now with Allah swt. They were kind and hard working people but never unfair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom