What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters
I'm an Indian who has been celebrating Christmas since long.So do the ppl around me.
i already told u there are 1% ppl who celebrate, u live among them..
good for you..
i dont celebrate and so the rest 99%..

i already told u there are 1% ppl who celebrate, u live among them..
good for you..
i dont celebrate and so the rest 99%..
you dont have anything to prove that stats.

I wont reply after this because we both might end up being pink. :)

you dont have anything to prove that stats.

I wont reply after this because we both might end up being pink. :)
neither do u ma'am...
I hv been in.pink many times, so it doesn't matter to me. but since u asked, i will refrain from this discussion on this thread.
have a merry christmas. :)

neither do u ma'am...
I hv been in.pink many times, so it doesn't matter to me. but since u asked, i will refrain from this discussion on this thread.
have a merry christmas. :)
aur ginger bread??? :lol:

I'm an Indian who has been celebrating Christmas since long.So do the ppl around me.
What do you mean by "celebrate"? Just join in the party? or "observe" the rituals, like going to the church and hearing the sermon et all?

All of a sudden BJP become wiser when they came to power. I mean they didnt know about the expenditure of Aadhar card when they were in opposition?

You may wish to them to act foolishly ,if BjP stoped AAdhar then all minority loving secular partties will cry claiming GOVT is wasting tax payers money....An U turn is much better than wasting 50000 crore......They knew it ,that was why they opposed it

Last edited:
what to prove.. i am an indian who dont celebrate christmas..

If you don't believe in multiculturalism and unity in diversity then you are against the spirit on India hence 'NOT INDIAN'.

What do you mean by "celebrate"? Just join in the party? or "observe" the rituals, like going to the church and hearing the sermon et all?
Nope not the rituals.
I meant putting up a star , Christmas tree at home, enjoying Christmas cakes and parties etc.

If you don't believe in multiculturalism and unity in diversity then you are against the spirit on India hence 'NOT INDIAN'.
what multiculturalism do u believe in, converting poor hindus to christianity. This is your unity in diversity slogan. saying all hindu gods are corrupt form of jesus. And from where does that spirit of india comes from, who is going to say what spirit of india is. does missionaries conversion is, SPIRIT OF INDIA. Is luring of poor people into christianity is your way of unity in diversity..

you enjoy ur spirit of india, i will mine. I dont care what you people think, but every converted hindu will be brought back to hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom