What's new

"Muslims with more than 2 children will be sent to jail" - Hindu Leader Pravin Togadia

Have you never asked who Joe Shearer was?

That remark about Christian and a contrasting enemy was very small-minded. It is shocking that someone with a presumed education should make a statement like that.
I have seen, met, sit together and even took drink with Christian enemies. I know their mindset and how they think. Today's Hindu, no matter how educated he is, in which capacity he is working, which caste he belongs to, and even so called secular Hindus. They are under continuous propaganda. Their eyes are closed. Like Zombies. They just want to annihilate muslims.
You can give me 100 examples where this is not true, but what about 100000000 examples, where it is true? That's why I said, no matter what I say, you will never listen to me, neither your fellows.
So see what happens, may be one day we will meet.

india suparr powarr phull sarpoort sir modi ji gau muttar gives me powar.

I have seen, met, sit together and even took drink with Christian enemies. I know their mindset and how they think. Today's Hindu, no matter how educated he is, in which capacity he is working, which caste he belongs to, and even so called secular Hindus. They are under continuous propaganda. Their eyes are closed. Like Zombies. They just want to annihilate muslims.
You make yourself ridiculous by making statements like that. Are all Christians to be judged by your personal interactions with them? Are all Hindus to be judged by your personal interactions with them?

Your reference to propaganda is again extremely silly, downright juvenile. Why should propaganda affect those, Hindus, Muslims and Christians, and Sikhs and Buddhists to boot, who are aware of the intentions and the thinking of the creators of such propaganda?

Your conclusions from these very shallow grounds are equally shallow. Nobody wants to annihilate Muslims except for a handful of idiots who cannot annihilate mosquitoes.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

You can give me 100 examples where this is not true, but what about 100000000 examples, where it is true? That's why I said, no matter what I say, you will never listen to me, neither your fellows.
I don't need to give you examples. The intentions of Indians are amply evident in their actions. Those actions are not taken keeping one little infantile presence on PDF in mind. Sorry, you are not the target audience.

ok - I hope that will not affect My livelihood
I sincerely hope not.
More than that, I sincerely hope you outgrow this adolescent phase, and grow to the rational and logical levels needed to earn a livelihood.

Pravin Togadia "who is all talk and no walk", as this vile H likes to claim was making these remarks before the Gujarat Hindu-led massacre:

View attachment 929631
What followed this threat was mass murder and gangrape carried out by Hs.

ALL TALK AND NO WALK SAAR *HEAD BOBBLE*

Speaking of bomb blasts, Pravin Togadia was also in contact with the main accused of the 2006 Malegaon bombings:

View attachment 929632

ALL TALK AND NO WALK SAAR *HEAD BOBBLE*
First part is talk and no walk.

Second part . After keeping in jail for 8 years ,they could not still produce any evidence to show their involvement in the blast.

Have you never asked who Joe Shearer was?

That remark about Christian and a contrasting enemy was very small-minded. It is shocking that someone with a presumed education should make a statement like that.
What else do you expect from Muslims?

Quran 5:51
Believers! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies. They are the allies of each other. And among you he who takes them for allies, shall be regarded as one of them. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers..

images (61).jpeg

you sound crass and ignorant too if you thinks reproduction is a 'prowess'.
Obviously sanctioned polygamy will result in faster multiplication. Ironically with 3 to four women, if you guys are producing anythng less than 4 times the non-muslim rate, the said prowess will be inadequate' ain't it?...point being, why do you stoop down t the level of that idiot

no need for ratio proportions and relax. I was just showing an immature member why he shouldn't think of certain things as a 'prowess'.
I had always suggested to PDF administration to impose an IQ test on aspiring members. Your post vindicates my stand.
I suppose it's too late to point out that it was sarcasm. Oh well.

What else do you expect from Muslims?

Quran 5:51
Believers! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies. They are the allies of each other. And among you he who takes them for allies, shall be regarded as one of them. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers..

View attachment 929827
@Areesh , Mans got all them references too. He's like, the Zakir Naik of Gangus.

MP: Controversial statement of Praveen Togadia- 'Muslims who give birth to more than two children...'​

MP News: Rashtriya Bajrang Dal chief Praveen Togadia said that one lakh centers are being built in the country in the second phase of Hindu awakening. In this, along with giving many facilities to Hindus, they will be linked to the platform.​

By: Sheikh Shakeel | Updated at : 12 May 2023 10:31 PM (IST)

Praveen Togadia controversial statement said Muslims have more than 2 children will go to jail

(Rashtriya Bajrang Dal chief Praveen Togadia) ( Image Source : PTI )
Share:

Narmadapuram: Rashtriya Bajrang Dal (Rashtriya Bajrang Dal) chief Pravin Togadia reached Narmadapuram in Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) late on Thursday night. On reaching here, he was warmly welcomed by the workers of Rashtriya Bajrang Dal. During this, Praveen Togadia has given a controversial statement regarding the country's minority community. Holding Muslims responsible for the increasing population of the country, he said that we will not allow the population of Muslims in India to increase.

Praveen Togadia said that after the population control law is made in the country, Muslims who produce more than 2 children will not get government ration, free education in government schools and free services in hospitals, loans from banks, government jobs. He said that if they still give birth to a child, they will put them in jail for 10 years. Togadia also said a big thing about Hindus. He said that the government of the country will be controlled by the Hindus, the constitution will be amended that no one other than a Hindu will be allowed to be made on important posts like PM, CM, Minister, DM, SP, Collector and Judge in the country. All this is possible.

10 years in jail for Muslims who produce more than 2 children - Togadia
Praveen Togadia, president of the International Hindu Council, said that we will not allow the number of Muslims to increase in India. Muslims who produce more than two children will be deprived of all government facilities and those who do not follow the rules will be put in jail for 10 years. In this matter, there is no need for Hindus to fear, there will be no restriction on them.

Togadia gave this statement regarding the ban on Bajrang Dal
Togadia has also reacted to Congress's promise to ban Bajrang Dal in Karnataka. Togadia said, 'Neither is anyone going to ban it nor is it going to be imposed. This was the election of Karnataka. Noora was wrestling to please the voters. Hindus have nothing to fear. There will be no restriction.

Togadia is working for the second phase of Hindu awakening
Togadia said that we have done a successful movement regarding Ram Janmabhoomi. Now we are working for the second phase of Hindu Jagran. For this, one lakh centers are being built across the country, in which one crore Hindus will join. We will connect through Hanuman Chalisa. With the help of these centers, poor Hindu families will be given free health, education and legal help.

Another Indian taking the p!ss? Poor Muslims were hit hard by Indira Ghandi's forced infertility treatments now the Nazis strike again. I am surprised Indian Muslims aren't dealing with Indian Nazis the same way Hitler should have been dealt with.

Oh, great.

No more snarky remarks. I am age-barred.

Thanks millions.

I need reminding that I'm different.

One day I will come out with my psychological profiling of the bhakt, and I am saving my powder till that day.

That prowess features as a 'villian' (I don't make spelling mistakes. Ever)

Another Indian taking the p!ss? Poor Muslims were hit hard by Indira Ghandi's forced infertility treatments now the Nazis strike again. I am surprised Indian Muslims aren't dealing with Indian Nazis the same way Hitler should have been dealt with.
Dear kansaheb

That's Indira Gandhi. Not difficult to remember.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom