What's new

Neeraj Chopra and Arshad Nadeem make it to Javelin final

Well Neeraj got a gold and Arshad the silver. Considering how little good news has been coming out of Pak, it is quite unfortunate that no one here seems to be celebrating

Regards

Well Neeraj got a gold and Arshad the silver. Considering how little good news has been coming out of Pak, it is quite unfortunate that no one here seems to be celebrating

Regards
Arshad is a faujeet and the only love he will get is naturally from the pajeets...

Plus Pakistanis have more mundane things, food and shelter to worry about, they could care less about athletes competing in some far flung land on behalf of the sepoy junta....

@fatman17

Hope to see them in Olympics next year. Who would have thunk that IND & PAK will be going 1-2 in an athletics event.

@SaadH

It is sad to see things getting so polarised that even sporstmen, a rare successful athlete at that, is being seen from a narrow political angle.

Regards

Somehow, india is able to make non-crickter as a star..

From tennis, table tennis, football and other sports..

It is good for indian sports.

Arshad is a faujeet and the only love he will get is naturally from the pajeets...

Plus Pakistanis have more mundane things, food and shelter to worry about, they could care less about athletes competing in some far flung land on behalf of the sepoy junta....

Poor post. Very poor post

Regards

Some PTI guys have gone full retards

And that is from someone who is a supporter of PTI

Trolling mode on:

1693201055880.png

Trolling mode off/

Disclaimer: Purely for fun guys.. Don't take it seriously...

Trolling mode on:

View attachment 949241

Trolling mode off/

Disclaimer: Purely for fun guys.. Don't take it seriously...

Funny thing about this guy ( megh updates) is that he mostly posts fake news and funnier thing is that nobody in India cares to correct him since fake news is very natural for Indians

Anyways here is Arshad Nadeem with Pakistani flag from last night

@fatman17

Hope to see them in Olympics next year. Who would have thunk that IND & PAK will be going 1-2 in an athletics event.

@SaadH

It is sad to see things getting so polarised that even sporstmen, a rare successful athlete at that, is being seen from a narrow political angle.

Regards
Both are rare talents one has a proper coach and government support the other is coached by his father and hardly any government support. India has money available for it's sportsmen and women whilst in Pakistan 🇵🇰 the government doesn't give sports any priority. The medals Pakistani sportsmen and women win is because they love their sports. Look at our hockey and squash complete disarray. Sad 😔

Funny thing about this guy ( megh updates) is that he mostly posts fake news and funnier thing is that nobody in India cares to correct him since fake news is very natural for Indians

Anyways here is Arshad Nadeem with Pakistani flag from last night

Thanks for the update. I don't follow the twitter user in reference. Just found it embedded it in some news article. Thought it'll funny and shared it to see who all gets triggered (not for the flag thingy, but for the Akhand Bharat dig by the twiteree). Another disclaimer: I don't believe and wish for Akhand Bharat..

Thanks for the update. I don't follow the twitter user in reference. Just found it embedded it in some news article. Thought it'll funny and shared it to see who all gets triggered (not for the flag thingy, but for the Akhand Bharat dig by the twiteree). Another disclaimer: I don't believe and wish for Akhand Bharat..

I know. You are a good poster. Just saying about that clown (megh updates). He is a loser

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom