What's new

New member from India.

welcome. I understand that the Indian media bubble is difficult to step out of. This is a very different place than what you might find at Gravitas, TFI, etc. Hope you learn.
I can sense same happened with you when you stepped out of Global Times , Xinhua, China daily etc. Hope you've already learnt.

I can sense same happened with you when you stepped out of Global Times , Xinhua, China daily etc. Hope you've already learnt.

I have never cited non western sources in a debate except when they aren't available or are superceded by primary sources.

welcome. I understand that the Indian media bubble is difficult to step out of. This is a very different place than what you might find at Gravitas, TFI, etc. Hope you learn.

Yes, my eyes were opened after looking at state run media houses of China and that is why I joined this forum.
Thanks for welcoming me, and nice quote btw. 😄👍🏻
He is a .5 cent bot, go easy on him man, if he loses his superiors can either jail or execute him. 😅
Thanks

Hello there, I am from India. I mostly study History(Ancient and Mediaeval of Europe, Middle East, Central Asia and India), Anthropology (Mostly Proto-Indo-European) and Geopolitics.

What was the need to mention that you are a Brahman ?

But welcome anyway.

.5 cents is big money for Indians who mostly make less than 1 USD per day. I'd outsource the job to Indians, many of whom humiliate themselves 100x worse every day for some food.

Funny, that's why Europeans and Americans say about Chinese.

Feel free to outsource your jobs tho, that's how your country became 2nd largest in terms of GDP. We will use same method to become largest GDP after White Western Europeans come after you. 😂
What was the need to mention that you are a Brahman ?

But welcome anyway.
That's what makes our neighbours nervous. 😂
he's a fellow Sharma Ji :D
💪🏻😎🚩

Back
Top Bottom