What's new

OBSESSED: UP Government now cracking down on companies with halal certification after FIR is filed against them for promoting halal products

Be my guest, go ahead and eat it too. This is specially prepared for you spit water :sarcastic: I'll send some over if ever get my hands (with gloves) on it.
You need gloves to handle water? How do you handle gobar cakes?

And yet most 'sovereign states' have several meat certifications, none of which are religious in nature:

View attachment 1029785

View attachment 1029787

Parallel economy, heh!
Nothing to do with religion or the person preparing them. These are general certifications. You don't need AGA certification either.

How about something like "White prepared food"? This means only whites are involved in the food preparation no blacks or browns are involved. For the white Americans.

You need gloves to handle water?
Certainly, why would I handle that water? I don't know what kind of disease that old geezer had when he spit in the cup.

Be my guest, go ahead and eat it too. This is specially prepared for you spit water :sarcastic: I'll send some over if ever get my hands (with gloves) on it.

It's funny how the two so called "spitting" videos you've linked are 240p or less! Meanwhile, I can show you hundreds of videos of Hindus dancing about in gobar and consuming urine in full HD.

Anyhow, the so called "spitting" is actually called 'dum.'

No actual spitting involved!

How about something like "White prepared food"?

You're only showing your obsession and ignorance.

1700377346504.png

Certainly, why would I handle that water?
What about the gobar though? Do you walk in with a hazmat kit when the nude man in a Saffron thong hands you your allotted gobar cake?

old geezer had when he spit in the cup.
His entire head in that video is a couple of pixels. The only reason I can think that you are magically seeing him spitting is those gobar fumes are making your mind play tricks on you. Hence, the question about the hazmat kit.

It's funny how the two so called "spitting" videos you've linked are 240p or less! Meanwhile, I can show you hundreds of videos of Hindus dancing about in gobar and consuming urine in full HD.

Anyhow, the so called "spitting" is actually called 'dum.'
There are no food products for Hindus that have cow urine in them. If someone consumes cow urine it's on them. That doesn't mean all Hindus are consuming it.
Whatever dum dum you do, I ain't buying that, that's what it's about. But you are free to eat and drink them it's up to you. The point is don't force it on others.

You're only showing your obsession and ignorance.

1700377346504.png
:lol:Then why do you need Halal certification on rice, pickles or carrots? Nobody is stopping Halal meat products, maybe you should read the thread title. There is FSSAI a body in India that certifies food contents. They are the ones ensuring purity, and it doesn't involve any impure materials.

There are no food products for Hindus that have cow urine in them.

Once again, you're showing your obsession and ignorance:

Then why do you need Halal certification on rice, pickles or carrots?

You must be daydreaming if you're seeing Halal certifications on rice and carrots!

There's no (religious) need to certify raw food items, other than animal products. If some company choses to do so, that's purely their choice.

Once again, you're showing your obsession and ignorance:

So, it's basically cow urine as it is. Nice try.

You must be daydreaming if you're seeing Halal certifications on rice and carrots!

There's no (religious) need to certify raw food items, other than animal products. If some company choses to do so, that's purely their choice.
:lol:Indeed I am day dreaming. Man, why are you even arguing if you don't know the topic being discussed here?

EWdVPGYU4AMOxJm.jpg

So, it's basically cow urine as it is. Nice try.

You're showing your lack of comprehension skills:

One worker in a shop in Greenwich said: "Hindus come in to buy it for religious reasons, if a baby is born it may be used during a religious ceremony in the house for good luck."

"There has been a demand from the South Asian background. They use it for puja's [religious ritual], medicinal purposes or even cleaning in order to purify things," he said.

Indeed I am day dreaming. Man, why are you even arguing if you don't know the topic being discussed here?

So, we do a little trolling!

You're showing your lack of comprehension skills:
Again, it is not mandatory for anyone to drink cow pee. You fail to provide any food products that has cow pee in it. Your own link says it's used for religious ceremonies, cleaning and purification and medicinal purposes. The only consumption part comes from using it for internal medicinal purposes. But such quackery is nothing new. Sounds like this.
DgoJoZcWkAEsIsB.jpg
So, we do a little trolling!
Yeah. We trolled back and banned it. I'm glad you finally figured it out and be a good sport about it:enjoy:.

The only consumption part comes from using it for internal medicinal purposes. But such quackery is nothing new. Sounds like this.

Wrong again, Ramesh!

Urine consumption i.e "drinking" is strictly forbidden in Islam, which is exactly what your lot does. Nor it has any health benefits:

There’s no evidence to support claims that drinking urine is beneficial. Research suggests it can introduce bacteria, toxins, and other harmful substances into your blood, as well as stress your kidneys.

However, ancient Arabs used to use camel urine for "external use" to ward-off skin infections, and cure snake bites, etc., which is well documented in all cultures.

Though, I don't see why anyone would use it in this day and age!

Wrong again, Ramesh!

Urine consumption i.e "drinking" is strictly forbidden in Islam, which is exactly what your lot does. Nor it has any health benefits:

However, ancient Arabs used to use camel urine for "external use" to ward-off skin infections, and cure snake bites, etc., which is well documented in all cultures.

Though, I don't see why anyone would use it in this day and age!
Lel are you sure about that?

Don't create a shadow economy. It is illegal to give caste certificates to food based on who prepared them. Such attempts should be nipped in the bud. What is the point of giving Halal certificates to curry powder?
Here honey is also Islamic dude :lol:
images.jpeg-67.jpg

Don't create a shadow economy. It is illegal to give caste certificates to food based on who prepared them. Such attempts should be nipped in the bud. What is the point of giving Halal certificates to curry powder?

If you don't know what halal or kosher is you should STFU.

Back
Top Bottom