What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Okay, so this isn't exactly a PAF video, rather a Pakistan Armed Forces video I edited in a couple of days.

a. I didn't want it to be too long.
b. I wanted to post it in my own Thread (even if its not PAF) - my work - my rules.

Anyways, I hope you all like the work and the logo/insignia used.

@Horus @Dazzler @Sabretooth @Pakhtoon yum @Aiman talha hashmi @Okasha @Windjammer @Maxpane @Imran Khan @Dazzler @araz @Umair Nawaz @JohnWick @MastanKhan @hassan1 @salman-1 @khanasifm @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Knuckles @Super Falcon @HRK @war&peace @PakSword @Ozee @Liquidmetal @MBilal106 @mingle
Amazing, great job. Where is the song from?

Okay, so this isn't exactly a PAF video, rather a Pakistan Armed Forces video I edited in a couple of days.
I was wondering where them nukes at but found them at the end. Good effort overall.

Here is a new one...
I was planning on releasing it on a Thursday nite, but got held up. Fortunately...the great news from the US about ALL our F-16's being accounted for gave me an idea to redo the end and release it on various Threads.
A number of you have already been tagged. I just wanted to add it to this Topic because its where I keep all my Edits.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom