What's new

Pakistan India Alliance ?

My POV in solving Kashmir issue is just simple.. Improve India - Pakistan relation regardless of Kashmir, Terrorism,water disputes, etc. there are many other positive things between the two Countries and focus on those positive things rather than complaining about the negative stuff's. then all those above stated problem will be resolved with time automatically..

Jinnah said this in a Press Conference before independence (1946).

“the two states (Pakistan and India)… will be friends and will go to each other’s rescue in case of danger and will be able to say ‘hands off’ to other nations. We shall then have a Munroe doctrine more solid than America…”

Not true, if kashmir issue is not resolved CLEANLY, then it will be mayhem ni the Indian subcontinent and there is a chance we will again be in the doldrums

thats what i said to solve kashmir issue, i didnt say to leave it half cooked it will come back and haunt you.

We have failed to solve Kashmir dispute for the last 63 years is it 'Goras' fault or ours?

It is inevitable that the Indo-Pak dispute will wind down slowly.

As people get more educated, they will no longer have blind belief in religion. Each individual will be happy to appreciate truth irrespective of whether it comes from Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad or Adi Shankara. Personally I find interesting both the Buddhist philosophy as well as the Advaita philosophy of Adi Shankara. The mystic Omar Khayyam was also spoke about similar ideas.

We have failed to solve Kashmir dispute for the last 63 years is it 'Goras' fault or ours?
Debating on Gora's fault or not will be a waste of time.

What needs to be debated is how much each country will step forward when it comes to resolving this issue.:)

Dont blame west for each and everything.. it is quite kiddish to put blame on someone else..
An using the word "Gora" is also a kind of racism..
West has achieved alot and they have not pulled others down to come up.
See US and Japan or France and UK. All of them has worked together not against each other..

Pakistan needs to realize that throughout its existence, it has been used and abused, first by the west and now by China to contain India. This has resulted in military dictatorship in Pakistan with democracy taking a backseat. With a few elite ruling the junta and a stagnant economic growth and pathetic per capita growth, there is increased radicalism that is further contributing to Pakistan's downfall. Pakistan needs to renounce terrorism and join India to rebuild a vibrant economy. Only then will it be respected around the world.

solve kashmire problem and you will see a rapid progress not only in your bi lateral relations, but an enormous development in terms of economy, social issues, education, poverty etc, as this cold war between the 2 countries have sucked up big part of your efforts and resources.

It could be other way round
because solving kashmir issue is not that easy.it will take lot of efforts in this regard.Rather then getting stuck we should improve our relation by increasing trade,cultural exchange and more people to people contact
Surely this will also require lot of effort.
But this can be done and previously has been done.

It is not necessary that we have to be friends. But we can try to abate the felling of enemity between our people.Than only we can think about solving the Kashmir issue

India + Pakistan = world power.

--------------------------------------------------------------

But I rather see that not happening in the next 100 years.Call me cynical (or rather practical) ..thats the truth,reality.

This generation has been brought up with much hate for each other and having seen wars,terrorist attacks etc I dont see the above mentioned alliance happening.

But another one or two genrations down the line It mayb a possiblity
given that ther are no wars and no big terrorist attacks like Mumbai.

There is only one solution....

Bind both the countries with trade.

If both are so much dependent of each other for growth will not dare to fight or each other. Economic growth is key to success of the region. If both country's poverty is gone, people's lifestyle is improved, they will not care about fighting any more.

Pakistan needs to realize that throughout its existence, it has been used and abused, first by the west and now by China to contain India. This has resulted in military dictatorship in Pakistan with democracy taking a backseat. With a few elite ruling the junta and a stagnant economic growth and pathetic per capita growth, there is increased radicalism that is further contributing to Pakistan's downfall. Pakistan needs to renounce terrorism and join India to rebuild a vibrant economy. Only then will it be respected around the world.
True.Disagree the tunnel vision of Pakistan Joining India.We can have Economic-Cultural Cooperation.But ,Sorry No to Merger.It'll break India in many ways than one expect.
The Relation India Shares with Nepal,Bhutan(in future,Sri Lanka too will) Cannot be hold True For Pakistan.the Mindset Differes Way too Much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom