What's new

Pakistan making new Submarines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsalan345

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I accidentally met someone today. First, we discussed politics and Imran khan. We discussed J-10c and then he told me things about the Pakistan navy and I was stunned. He verified his source in front of me and I asked him a few questions. he clearly told me that Heavy machines have arrived and that Pakistan is making two new submarines. I asked him whether it's Chinese submarines that are already on order. he said yes and no. He wasn't sure about that. He told me few other things as well which I can't discuss here because the enemy is also watching here. Today I am very happy. and I fully support Imran khan. The driving force behind Pakistan's navy modernization is the current Government.

Also, Pakistan inducted something which is very useful for ground attacks. From sea to ground xd.

I accidentally met someone today. First, we discussed politics and Imran khan. We discussed J-10c and then he told me things about the Pakistan navy and I was stunned. He verified his source in front of me and I asked him a few questions. he clearly told me that Heavy machines have arrived and that Pakistan is making two new submarines. I asked him whether it's Chinese submarines that are already on order. he said yes and no. He wasn't sure about that. He told me few other things as well which I can't discuss here because the enemy is also watching here. Today I am very happy. and I fully support Imran khan. The driving force behind Pakistan's navy modernization is the current Government.

Also, Pakistan inducted something which is very useful for ground attacks. From sea to ground xd.
Someone is who? means not name but how can he claimed that info and where he got?
@PanzerKiel @The Eagle
Even this info is true but not public....It is matter of National defense so Kindly close this thread immediately.

Someone is who? means not name but how can he claimed that info and where he got?
@PanzerKiel @The Eagle
Even this info is true but not public....It is matter of National defense so Kindly close this thread immediately.
It's basic information which we already know about

It was announced that we would be making the submarines ourself

I am not aware of that, that is why I tag professional and moderator to check this out.

Imported??
president Arif alvi was present during induction. I have no idea. he told me other different things as well and I personally verified his source.

yes thank you. that is why I didn't use any words like exclusive and other words.

@PanzerKiel @The Eagle
I saw his source with my own eyes. maarkhor i didn't reveal anything that threatens our security. I know more but I will not reveal it. Thank you all for trusting me.

Last edited:
Most likely just equipment we ordered 10 years ago as part of Chinese Submarine deal

In next 2-3 Years likely more updates will happen so some activity with machinery is expected for Chinese deals

Most likely just equipment we ordered 10 years ago as part of Chinese Submarine deal

In next 2-3 Years likely more updates will happen so some activity with machinery is expected for Chinese deals
Yes but thank god that country is progessing. We are finally making our Navy strong and Thanks to imran khan. People out there love imran khan. This particular person really loves imran khan. I feel proud today.

I just made an indian sub in my bathtub, and then sunk it, with a well aimed fart. The captain went down with the ship 😆
I usually love to talk about politics with people. today same thing but it turns out to be a great experience.

To be fair IK and PTI have been superb for Pakistan's defence

So much has occured in the PTI tenure

PPP was the worst but PMLN were equally poor
We are progressing very well. The Guys are happy and I am happy for them. Today I saw passion and desire. This is what we need.

Submarines so cost a lot for Pakistan the 8 Chinese Submarine order is sufficient
Specially with combination of the Surface fleet enhancement

Most people on PDF would agree that Navy certainly has done exceptionally well with their Modernization plans and how things are improving leaps and bounds

Submarines so cost a lot for Pakistan the 8 Chinese Submarine order is sufficient
Specially with combination of the Surface fleet enhancement

Most people on PDF would agree that Navy certainly has done exceptionally well with their Modernization plans and how things are improving leaps and bounds
they love the leader. they love Imran khan. Yes people like me think that petrol prices are high and commodities too but Thank god that armed forces are happy and I am happy for them. Our economy will surely improve but first, we have to defend ourselves against India and these guys are doing great. I want the country to be in safe hands and these guys love what they do.

If corrupt mafia ever get in the power they will cut defense budget and de-nuclearize Pakistan for few billons. Zardari offered that to USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom