What's new

Pakistan making new Submarines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally met someone today. First, we discussed politics and Imran khan. We discussed J-10c and then he told me things about the Pakistan navy and I was stunned. He verified his source in front of me and I asked him a few questions. he clearly told me that Heavy machines have arrived and that Pakistan is making two new submarines. I asked him whether it's Chinese submarines that are already on order. he said yes and no. He wasn't sure about that. He told me few other things as well which I can't discuss here because the enemy is also watching here. Today I am very happy. and I fully support Imran khan. The driving force behind Pakistan's navy modernization is the current Government.

Also, Pakistan inducted something which is very useful for ground attacks. From sea to ground xd.
Someone's about to join the guy who can't leave NHQ because he saw a "nuclear submarine." I was feeling sorry for him, glad he'll have a friend soon. @JamD @SQ8

I accidentally met someone today. First, we discussed politics and Imran khan. We discussed J-10c and then he told me things about the Pakistan navy and I was stunned. He verified his source in front of me and I asked him a few questions. he clearly told me that Heavy machines have arrived and that Pakistan is making two new submarines. I asked him whether it's Chinese submarines that are already on order. he said yes and no. He wasn't sure about that. He told me few other things as well which I can't discuss here because the enemy is also watching here. Today I am very happy. and I fully support Imran khan. The driving force behind Pakistan's navy modernization is the current Government.

Also, Pakistan inducted something which is very useful for ground attacks. From sea to ground xd.
If we tried to stay grounded in plausibility, One would be the Hangor class and the other would be the local Midget subs, if we wanted to go further, they could be anything.

president Arif alvi was present during induction. I have no idea. he told me other different things as well and I personally verified his source.

yes thank you. that is why I didn't use any words like exclusive and other words.

I saw his source with my own eyes. maarkhor i didn't reveal anything that threatens our security. I know more but I will not reveal it. Thank you all for trusting me.
And what is the proofs that you're talking a truth and not hyping @The Eagle @waz @Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD please close this rumor thread with no back-up thanks

Bro this is great and inshallah your source is strong, but we can't have threads like this unless it's solid information.
Pakistan has ordered Chinese submarines and a nuclear submarine is being built, that's confirmed from multiple sources, so this is what he might have meant.
Anyway no hard feelings, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom