What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

He's kid behind the nick you can tell from his thinking and if he's mature then his brain needs to grow.
He is what IK calls stunted growth Patwari
Poor poor little **** Norwegian, always and ever ready to defend, soon donkey khan niazi will be gone and you will be unemployed
When you are not ashamed of accusing IK for one thing after another without any proof then you should expect this harsh response

It's simple, PTI have enjoyed government with all the levers of power in the country at their disposal for the last 2.5 years in the centre and nearly 8 years in KPk. They have been totally with out opposition. Helped by every department.

NS is disqualified for life, everyone else in opposition are in jail or being harassed.

Still PTI has failed to deliver anything. They are not just incompetent but thoroughly corrupt. The whole sorry spectacle has been witnessed by everyone. Imran khan has failed. He is incapable of even using the latrine by himself. Buzdar is even worse. People in KPk say Mahmood khan is Buzdar plus. No one is responsible for the shit show except ik. SMK to sca very cunning politician, have you noticed, he's not said a word. Soon the rats will be jumping ship
do you think you are the only smart one and rest are jahil like poojari of the haram tubbar?

do you think you are the only smart one and rest are jahil like poojari of the haram tubbar?
Seems so bud, PTI are the greatest propogandist in history, and the dimwits seem enfranchised
The blind leading the blind, the clueless leading the clueless
Welcome to Naya Pakistan
Faisal wowow ki jai, Imran khan cheeni Chor ki jai, Assman Buzdar ki jai
Aap ki jai

Where is the proof? Last time I asked for proof of your accusations, you said connect the dots 🤣🤣🤣
A while back, one of the many many scandals ago was the sugar scandals. There was a huge price hike of a commodity used by everyone.
The amount of consumption and production is known.
The government under the authority of the prime minister decided to export sugar.
This led to a shortage.
The price of sugar went up and is still up.
The decision to export directly caused increased prices. The prime minister was to blame. The price increase has benefited those people in power.
A commission was established and its findings were put in the bin.
Proof, evidence, Patwari?

You are the proof

A commission was established and its findings were put in the bin.
Proof, evidence of this accusation, Patwari?
The government under the authority of the prime minister decided to export sugar.
Based on the information from the food department.
The decision to export directly caused increased prices. The prime minister was to blame.
How? Why did food department give wrong sugar stock information to PM?

Seems so bud, PTI are the greatest propogandist in history, and the dimwits seem enfranchised
The blind leading the blind, the clueless leading the clueless
Welcome to Naya Pakistan
Faisal wowow ki jai, Imran khan cheeni Chor ki jai, Assman Buzdar ki jai
Aap ki jai
I have followed your piggy mian from 1989. change my mind. I f#cking dare you t001 wal.

I have followed your piggy mian from 1989. change my mind. I f#cking dare you t001 wal.
I don't understand what t00l Wal means by the way, the assumption is that it is a personal slight.
I don't care about you changing your mind. Why do feel you are so important buba

1616117497902.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom