What's new

Psychological warfare and symbolism in videos of IAF pilot captured by Pakistan

Bossman

Reaction score
The Indian pilot had no idea how he was played by Pakistan but the relevant people watching got the idea. This is about his video with the cup of tea and the question from the Pakistani introgater how was the tea? Why so much emphasis on tea? But your nemesis is the “chaiwala” . Take It to the next step; why was he holding the cup the unusual way he was. I think he was instructed by his captors to do so: “Finger though the handle” or I would say in the “hole”. In other words, the cup of tea is a symbol for the chaiwala and the finger through the handle is a finger up his 4$$. I think the Chaiwala got the message. Good job boys. Medals for all of you. The Indians are smart as we are and they can read what we are telling them.

Last edited:
The Indian pilot had no idea how he was played by Pakistan but the relevant people watching got the idea. This is about his video with the cup of tea and the question from the Pakistani introgater how was the tea? Why so much emphasis on tea? But your nemesis is the “chaiwala” . Take It to the next step; why was he holding the cup the unusual way he was. I think he was instructed by his captors to do so: “Finger though the handle” or I would say in the “hole”. In other words, the cup of tea is a symbol for the chaiwala and the finger through the handle is a finger up his 4$$. I think the Chaiwala got the message. Good job boys. Medals for all of you. The Indians are smart as we are and they can read what we are telling them.

I personally thought it had to do with The Hindu proclamation that they would drink tea in Lahore but instead had to eat their words in 1965 instead.

:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom