What's new

Quotes

Everyone gives himself credit for more brains than he has and less money.
Italian Proverb

1615817611550.png

“You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” —Publilius Syrus.

Oh my God!
I am so thankful to Eagle Eyes for starting this thread!
Wish I was here, in the days, when this platform had started and Eagle Eyes used to be around.
Never mind, I guess it was for today I wrote some of those quotes because they either describe me or I simply admire those words 😍 😃😄

“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.” - Sylvia Plath

So these words sum up my attitude and life.
I have been collecting books over the years that I pray to God I should some day get enough strength and determination for to read them all. 😅
Before that, as I was growing up, I wanted to be in so many professions, all at the same time!! Duh!
And there is this unending thirst to learn so many innumerable skills!
I guess the latter part is possible only if I become an actor or a spy. 😱🧐

The only way we’ll get freedom for ourselves is to identify ourselves with every oppressed people in the world.

- Malcolm X.

A rich guy is dating a well of woman---. They want to get married now---.

The guys is asking should he get a pre nup agreement---. Here is the answer from one poster.

" Dude, you think you're both on the same frequency today. Just remember the same electricity that allows you to dial in her channel, is the same electricity they use to run electric chairs".

Back
Top Bottom