What's new

Russian Air Force. Photos & Videos & Discussion

Wow what a beauty!

1629948275768.png

( i have no faith in russian avionics - fairly certain that China outclasses Russia in both avonics and EW capabilities by several miles now ..).

What makes you say that with such confidence? Not giving you a hard time or trying to start a flame war with you at all, just FYI. I only care about good discussion that I can learn from and hopefully guys like you can enjoy as well.

That out of the way, I'm curious what you have seen between Chinese stuff and Russian stuff that has made you decide that so unequivocally? Have you seen certain features that were discussed by professionals whom were not touting their own stuff and opinions and facts that came from others who either used or bought equipment with either Russian or Chinese equipment to be able to make that determination?

We all know that Russia has been at it since WWI, that's World War One! Not just 2 and then beyond with the cold war and involved in all aspects of warfare and have sold more equipment to other countries by miles and miles than China ever has. This is no knock on China whatsoever so before the dear Chinese members here jump ugly on me lol, I'm speaking only objectively to what YOU, my friend, brought up.

We've heard of all the magic capabilities of the J-20 and how they've been able to reverse everything since the MiG-15 IIRC, yet they ordered 24 or 36 (one or the other) Su-35S'?!?! Why would they do that if they are miles and miles ahead of the Russians in Avionics and EW since the Su-35S has some of the best Russian avionics to date including the IRBIS-E and its 400km range as well as the Kibhinny pods and a bunch of other stuff.

So in fairness, your comment is a bit tilted towards Chinese and unfairly discredits one of the greatest powers and inventors and creators of military power on this earth since the 1910's. So if you could specifically outline what it is that makes you think that way about those 2 items, I would live to hear it and maybe I can be convinced as well. Cheers. Oh, and don't forget Russia is using AI like no one else excpet maybe the US and we don't even know that for sure yet but with the Okhotnik as a man-less loyal wingman to the Su-57 and the fact they haven't shown us a single time any of the belly bays opened up and fired one of the many missiles they have in store including the super deadly R-37M supersonic AWACS killer which could eliminate the enemy's AWACS and EW before the battle even begins has to be a HUGE consideration you must've taken into account, yes? And not just the Su-57 is capable of firing that missile but so is the Su-30SM, the Su-35S and the Su-57.

Checkmate with JF17 Block III avionics would be a killer for sure - ( i have no faith in russian avionics - fairly certain that China outclass Russia in both avonics and EW capabilities by several miles now ..).
Bro how can you put the verdict that they are behind China in term of Avionics/ EW developments, gives us some valid logic in support to your arguments, if Chinese are so advance in term of Avionics and EW systems why they (Chinese) ran to Russia for their military hardware in early 90s, Russian/Soviets are pioneer in Avionic and EW, China still behind, Main problem for Russia is $$$ not brain

then explain why Russia still possesses the 2nd best military force in the world

nope
Bro how can you put the verdict that they are behind China in term of Avionics/ EW developments, gives us some valid logic in support to your arguments, if Chinese are so advance in term of Avionics and EW systems why they (Chinese) ran to Russia for their military hardware in early 90s, Russian/Soviets are pioneer in Avionic and EW, China still behind, Main problem for Russia is $$$ not brain

Are you serious? Even J-10C owns Su-35, let alone J-20. Come on man, Russian gear is nowhere close to Chinese gear.

Lol Su-27/ J-11/J11B/ J-16 / J-15 / su-30MKK/MKK2 / J-7 / J-8 all of these Russian origin design only you have 3 designs which is yours which is JH-7/ J-20 as and FC-31

AS FOR PLAN YOUR TYPE 51 DESTROYERS USES RUSSIAN RADARS WEAPONS SYSYEMS/ AVIONICS ETC ETC YOUR TYPE 52 SERIES OF DESTROYERS'S AESAS BASED ON UKRAINIAN AESAS

ÀND SAME GOES TO PLA

THINK BEFORE YOU POST DUDE

Lol Su-27/ J-11/J11B/ J-16 / J-15 / su-30MKK/MKK2 / J-7 / J-8 all of these Russian origin design only you have 3 designs which is yours which is JH-7/ J-20 as and FC-31

AS FOR PLAN YOUR TYPE 51 DESTROYERS USES RUSSIAN RADARS WEAPONS SYSYEMS/ AVIONICS ETC ETC YOUR TYPE 52 SERIES OF DESTROYERS'S AESAS BASED ON UKRAINIAN AESAS

ÀND SAME GOES TO PLA

THINK BEFORE YOU POST DUDE

J-20 is way better than J-11 / Su-27. Su-35 is only for patrol from time to time. Only 24 Su-35 compared to about 200 J-20.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom