What's new

Russian T-90 tank versus German Leopard 2A6 tank

You better watch the video again. A complete simulation was carried out for Leopard vs. T 90. And the result? As you see.

Difficult to accept, kid? :) I know, don't worry. We will not hurt your little Turkey.:coffee:

To simulate a system, You must own an original system to test actively them on field (performance, armour protection, engine hot performance, sightening tech...etc). You have to know every corner, technology, metallurgic technics applied by developer country to simulate it. For exm. To develop an S-70 BlackHak helicopter Full flight simulator, Havelsan engineers along with Turkish Army Helo pilots flied tens of hours together to collect/record all dataes regarding the characteristics of helo on air.

I mean Computer games also simulate every war crafts, tanks, aircrafts but How succesfull they are to compare them among eachothers? Don't tell me What you heart from your media/generals. Self-Delusion is for the kids who don't have any idea What they talk. I always see such statements at every of your statements...

T-90 may be the best of the World but Pointing it with this way is just so silly/boyish.

To simulate a system, You must own an original system to test actively them on field. For exm. To develop an S-70 BlackHak helicopter Full flight simulator, Havelsan engineers along with Turkish Army Helo pilots flied tens of hours together to collect/record all dataes regarding the characteristics of helo on air.

I mean Computer games also simulate every war crafts, tanks, aircrafts but How succesfull they are to compare them among eachothers? Don't tell me What you heart from your media/generals. Self-Delusion is for the kids who don't have any idea What they talk. I always see such statements at every of your statements...

T-90 may be the best of the World but Pointing it with this way is just so silly/boyish...

I see, troller Cabatli is more knowledgable than military and embedded computer system experts... Tell me, what educational qualification you got?:angel:

I see, troller Cabatli is more knowledgable than military and embedded computer system experts... Tell me, what educational qualification you got?:angel:

Everybody is able to see Who is trolling my friend. To claim such an extreme idea, You have to tell us Which part of Russia tanks makes it classified as superior to others ? French Termal detector tech that Russia lacks but working on ? Don't tell me the simulated situation of your generals who haven't ever seen a Abraam, Leclerc, Leo-2A6 in their life...

Everybody is able to see Who is trolling my friend. To claim such an extreme idea, You have to tell us Which part of Russia tanks makes it classified as superior to others ? French Termal detector tech that Russia lacks but working on ? Don't tell me the simulated situation of your generals who haven't ever seen a Abraam, Leclerc, Leo-2A6 in their life...

Somebody who has got no qualification or experience claims to know everything about "russian generals". Whatever makes you sleep better, kid.:coffee:

Leopard-2 is more heavier, has better electronics.

LEOPARD 2A7+
T-90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just don't want to compare Russian engines with German ones. If I do, it will be a total humiliation for Russians.

Clearly, there is no comparison. The troll is you, not cabatlı.

Leopard-2 is more heavier, has better electronics.

LEOPARD 2A7+
T-90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just don't want to compare Russian engines with German ones. If I do, it will be a total humiliation for Russians.

Clearly, there is no comparison. The troll is you, not cabatlı.

Comparing which tank is "heavier"? Seriously, go buy a one way ticket to the moon. :lol: :wave:

Now listen troll, the fact that T-90 with only 48t can achieve a superior armour strength compared to M1A1 with 64t proves the eloquence of Russian composite tech. :azn:

Now where is the post I made in another topic.

Comparing which tank is "heavier"? Seriously, go buy a one way ticket to the moon. :lol: :wave:

Listen troll, the fact that T-90 with only 48t can achieve a superior armour strength compared to M1A1 with 64t proves the eloquence of Russian composite tech. :azn:

Now where is the post I made in another topic.

We're comparing T-90 with Leopards, not with M1A1s.

But it's clear that the troll is not me nor cabatlı but you.

We're comparing T-90 with Leopards, not with M1A1s.

But it's clear that the troll is not me nor cabatlı but you.

The one who thought the heavier a tank is, the better it is? :lol: So, tell me, troller Mehmetcc, Abrams is the "heaviest", isn't it? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you are an embarrassment. Go get some basic college education. :wave:

The one who thought the heavier a tank is, the better it is? :lol: So, tell me, troller Mehmetcc, M1A1 is the "heaviest", isn't it? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you are an embarrassment. Go get some basic college education. :wave:

Argh, the troll strikes again.

So, give me a non-Russian source that admits T-90 is better than Leo-2s. Otherwise, shut up.

Argh, the troll strikes again.

So, give me a non-Russian source that admits T-90 is better than Leo-2s. Otherwise, shut up.

Seriously, go watch the news report posted in this topic which shows the result after a mathematical simulation.

And someone who thinks heavier tanks makes better... wow, you Turk-o-trollers never cease to amaze me with your sheer stupidity. :lol:

The members who don't have anything to say more than What Generals told in TV regarding technical/ issues taken from so called simulation, always start trolling with this way When It is asked How serious those comparison is While Your source is based on just statements of your generals/experts who haven't ever seen/drive/analize any Leo-2A6/7 in their lifetimes.

Ok, Which part/tech/Metallurgic technic/Self Protection/Design/FCS/Foreign electro-optic tech makes your tank superior to Leo 2A6/7 ? Is it the Western optics/detectors Russia ordering to integrate such wartoys make them superior against same Western equivlents ? Stop trolling with personnel subjects !!!

The members who don't have anything to say more than What Generals told in TV regarding technical/ issues, always start trolling with this way When It is asked How serious those comparison is While Your source is based on just statements of your generals who haven't ever seen any Leo-2A6 in their lifetimes.

Ok, Which part/tech/Metallurgic technic/Self Protection/Design/FCS/Foreign electro-optic tech makes your tank superior to Leo 2A6/7 ? Is it the Western optics/detectors Russia ordering to integrate such wartoys make them superior against same Western equivlents ? Stop trolling with personnel subjects !!!

I suggest you (and all Turk-o-Trollers here) do some research about T 90, the type of armor it uses (kontakt 5) and its electronic systems like Shotra. Then you come back to argue why you think this simulation was wrong.

Seriously, go watch the news report posted in this topic which shows the result after a mathematical simulation.

And someone who thinks heavier tanks makes better... wow, you Turk-o-trollers never cease to amaze me with your sheer stupidity. :lol:

I said non-Russian. Every nation claims its weapons is better, while there is only one truth that Leo-2s are better armoured and equipped.

Your so-called generals also stated that Mig-35 is equivalent to F-35.

I suggest you (and all Turk-o-Trollers here) do some research about T 90, the type of armor it uses (kontakt 5) and its electronic systems like Shotra. Then you come back to argue why you think this simulation was wrong.

We're so idiot to know T-90s specs, please mentor enlighten us and tell us mighty T-90s specs, so we can compare them with Leo-2's.

I said non-Russian. Every nation claims its weapons is better, while there is only one truth that Leo-2s are better armoured and equipped.

Your so-called generals also stated that Mig-35 is equivalent to F-35.

Yes, and Turk-o-Troller fanboys (the cabalti troller above) also claimed their cobra APC is "better than anything Russia has" :lol: :rofl:

Listen troll, it was one of our general who suggested that T90 was inferior to its counterparts. This simulation was conducted by a group of experts in response to him, using known variables of both tanks fed into simulation models. The result, you can all see.:wave:

Yes, and Turk-o-Troller fanboys also claimed their cobra APC is "better than anything Russia has" :lol: :rofl:

Listen troll, it was one of our general who suggested that T90 was inferior to its counterparts. This simulation was conducted by a group of experts, using known variables of both tanks fed into simulation models. The result, you can all see.

Yes, Russian experts. So, how about specs i request?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom