What's new

SC rejects plea seeking probe of cipher at centre of Imran’s ‘foreign conspiracy’ claims

Hypocrite. Thank you. That's the word I was looking for. Like, he also made a lot of noise but never really got the FIR for his "assassination attempt" registered against the people he was maligning, all of whom have rendered arguably more services to this nation in the last 10 months alone than he has in his entire insignificant little life. And that includes the stupid World Cup (in case any cricket afficionados reading feel the need to chime in).

I can appreciate the sarcasm as much as the next guy, but just because he was once a good cricket player, does not really mean much for his role as PM or as a politician. May be he should not have harped that "same page" mantra too much when the going was good for him, and admit that he was just another ignorant idiot who did not realize he was a mere pawn until it was too late. Or he was lying to the people knowingly. Either way, he showed himself to be totally untrustworthy of the adulation his cult followers still place in him. There will be more disappointments coming their way, undoubtedly.

Last edited:
I can appreciate the sarcasm as much as the next guy, but just because he was once a good cricket player, does not really mean much for his role as O=PM or as a politician.
I agree with you and openly say anyone who wants him the Chief Executive because he was a good cricketer is an idiot.

May be he should not have harped that "same page" mantra too much when the going was good for him,
They have a way with politicians. I am sure he felt like Jack in Titanic when he yells "I am the king of the world."

and admit that he was just another ignorant idiot who did not realize he was a mere pawn until it was too late. Or he was lying to the people knowingly.
I think it may have been both of the above. Not sure which one was predominant.

Either way, he showed himself to be totally untrustworthy of the adulation his cult followers still place in him. There will be more disappointments coming their way, undoubtedly.
Tell me about it.

Qasi Essa did the right thing.
It cannot be said he did the "right" thing according to law and constitution or according to " 🥾" .
This investigation is anyway function of the executive. Imran Khan has a chance to investigate, then file formal reference after judiciary and military reforms when he comes to power ....

I agree with you and openly say anyone who wants him the Chief Executive because he was a good cricketer is an idiot.

They have a way with politicians. I am sure he felt like Jack in Titanic when he yells "I am the king of the world."

I think it may have been both of the above. Not sure which one was predominant.

Tell me about it.

Not much I can add to that.

IK: your honourable judge, look at the cipher and the conspiracy behind it.

Faez Isa: it's cipher, you know the meaning, cipher mean zilch, nada, zero, sorry IK.

IK: what, you too Brutus, the second Bajwa in the judiciary.

Around the time when a Pakistani kangaroo court was debating reference against Qazi Issa for possessing undeclared London property, US congress was conducting confirmation hearing on Ketanji Jackson's nomination for the US supreme court. Now imagine that during senate confirmation hearing, news came out that KJ had offshore properties or even worse, investments in Russia. Do you think KJ's candidacy would have been successful under this scenario?

Foreign officials that invest in London properties are the scum of the earth. Among the august group of people Issa finds himself in include Russian and Ukrainian politicians and oligarchs, oily Arab businessmen and drug dealers and money launderers of various hues. They say that a judge's reputation should be purer than Caesar's wife. Imagine Romans voting for a magistrate that held Persian assets.

We also know that according government best practices, officials in sensitive positions are prevented from holding assets in foreign countries lest they become subjected to blackmail. In the mid 90's when news of Surrey Palace came out, PPP went to great lengths to deny its existence. But in Pakistan now, you are nobody if you don't possess offshore assets. Incidentally, whiff of Russian interference in 2016 US elections and hundreds of millions were spent trying to uncover a fairytale that was deemed to be dangerous enough to derail a democracy that is over two hundred years old. But a young, muslim nuclear power that openly thumbs its nose to the west by supporting Taliban will be immune to foreign interference especially given the strong moral values of ruling elite.

IK more than anyone was responsible for throwing cloak of respectability over Pak legal system which more than anything is a handmaiden of the elite. Poetic justice if Khan gets devoured by the monster of his own creation.

How does it feel like getting disingenuous answers?

Oh, I am sorry, was I supposed to feel something? I apologize for anything I may have said that gave you the impression that I cared, even a little bit. Not much I can add to that, either. :D

(The real joke remains on the moronicultists. After all the public hoopla about a cuntspiracy, IK and PTI are now reduced to making up with the same people in private. What a disgraceful end to the Great Moron Con.)

Oh, I am sorry, was I supposed to feel something? I apologize for anything I may have said that gave you the impression that I cared, even a little bit. Not much I can add to that, either. :D
It's not what you said. It's what you don't want to say but everyone can see. Deep down, you still love Pakistan. You just can't get over it. But, you want to suppress and hide your love for her. That's why you stick around, no? :D

(The real joke remains on the moronicultists. After all the public hoopla about a cuntspiracy, IK and PTI are now reduced to making up with the same people in private. What a disgraceful end to the Great Moron Con.)
I see you've made some nice additions to your vocabulary. Maybe you and @doorstar can go toe to toe for who can muster more creativity.

It's not what you said. It's what you don't want to say but everyone can see. Deep down, you still love Pakistan. You just can't get over it. But, you want to suppress and hide your love for her. That's why you stick around, no? :D

I was referring to you, and your post, not Pakistan. :D

I see you've made some nice additions to your vocabulary. Maybe you and @doorstar can go toe to toe for who can muster more creativity.

And I haven't even had my morning coffee yet. :D

And I haven't even had my morning coffee yet. :D
@doorstar better watch out, then. :D

I was referring to you, and your post, not Pakistan.
:D
And I was referring to you and your posts (all of them).
:D

If you recall, I asked you more than once what keeps you glued to the sordid saga of Pakistan. But, you declined to answer. I think I may have stumbled on an answer. I think it's unrequited love. Perhaps, the breakup wasn't smooth and you never got closure. So, you can't forget about your first love, Pakistan. You keep stalking her, roaming the pages of these fora. You get jealous when others try to take ownership of her because you secretly hope she'll take you back. Despite the fact that your current love, the USA, is more than one could ask for.

But, you declined to answer. I think I may have stumbled on an answer.

Please stumble any way you wish, that is not my problem, nor is it incumbent upon me to answer such questions as you seem to be wondering about here. I will opt to remain on topic and discuss the posts, and not the posters. :D

Please stumble any way you wish, that is not my problem, nor is it incumbent upon me to answer such questions as you seem to be wondering about here.
Of course not. I would not hold such unreasonable expectation from you. But, I am free to exercise my mental faculties to deduce some answer, aren't I?

I will opt to remain on topic and discuss the posts, and not the posters. :D
I see information about the posters as information essential to understanding the posts themselves. Most people may refer to it as context. Being from a computer science background, I choose to call it a Turing Test. :D

Of course not. I would not hold such unreasonable expectation from you. But, I am free to exercise my mental faculties to deduce some answer, aren't I?

I see information about the posters as information essential to understanding the posts themselves. Most people may refer to it as context. Being from a computer science background, I choose to call it a Turing Test. :D

NMFP. Please go ahead any which way you wish. :D

Back on topic, any illuminating, not disingenuous, views on the cipher claims to discuss?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom