What's new

SC rejects plea seeking probe of cipher at centre of Imran’s ‘foreign conspiracy’ claims

Iska LUMS me daakhila karwao. :lol:
Bhai ke aage LUMS kiya cheez he? Bhai log 11th plane of existence me wajood rakhte hn. Jo maryam nawaz ke bhi wehm-o-gumaan me nhi hota, ye Imran khan pe daal dete hn. PDM ko aaj tak aik ghari hi mili he, lekin bhai sab ne Mona Lisa chori krne ka ilzam bhi Imran Khan par kayi dafa lgaya hoga.

But, I have to admit, he gets creative with the insults. Which is why I suggested a face-off between him and VCheng.

Faiz Isa knows the answer, but does he have the guts to probe the role of the military establishment or go against US govt?

The real question here is not one of guts, but of the Constitutional demarcations between the three branches of government. The burden on the petitioner here is showing that the complaint is about a judicial matter and not an executive one, and he has failed to meet that burden. Clearly.

The real question here is not one of guts, but of the Constitutional demarcations between the three branches of government. The burden on the petitioner here is showing that the complaint is about a judicial matter and not an executive one, and he has failed to meet that burden. Clearly.
It's bigger than Faiz Isa. He can call the foreign office staff and translation and start the investigation but he can t. Do you think he will send even a questionnaire to Lu. ? lolllll ...he knows the shoe is oversize ...

It's bigger than Faiz Isa. He can call the foreign office staff and translation and start the investigation but he can t. Do you think he will send even a questionnaire to Lu. ? lolllll ...he knows the shoe is oversize ...

What is bigger here is the respect for the demarcations between the three branches. Just becasue a previous idiot overreached in putting the SC in the middle of dam(n) fund raising does not mean the Justices can barge in everywhere they feel like.

What is bigger here is the respect for the demarcations between the three branches. Just becasue a previous idiot overreached in putting the SC in the middle of dam(n) fund raising does not mean the Justices can barge in everywhere they feel like.
Pakistan worked without FM for ages when Nawaz took over this portfolio and caused massive damage ... the demarcations between the three branches not in Pakistan. Even today Pak has no FM, the policy comes from Pindi.

Pakistan worked without FM for ages when Nawaz took over this portfolio and caused massive damage ... the demarcations between the three branches not in Pakistan. Even today Pak has no FM, the policy comes from Pindi.

The policy comes from Pindi, I agree, but that is because of their illegal supra-Constitutional role they have usurped for themselves. Others, unfortunately, must work under the Constitution, or as directed by Pindi. And thus the situation that we do have here.

Qazi Faiz Isa might be an anti-IK sanctimonious hypocrite, but the objections raised by him in this case are legally sound and valid

The policy comes from Pindi, I agree, but that is because of their illegal supra-Constitutional role they have usurped for themselves. Others, unfortunately, must work under the Constitution, or as directed by Pindi. And thus the situation that we do have here.
Failed democratic institutions left space for others.... but still, Faiz Isa is not capable enough to hear this case ...he simply escape... plus he is compromised after a money laundering case of millions of pounds.

Failed democratic institutions left space for others.... but still, Faiz Isa is not capable enough to hear this case ...he simply escape... plus he is compromised after a money laundering case of millions of pounds.

Again, I am not going to let my personal opinions cloud my judgement of the legal demarcations that apply to the petition that is the topic of this thread, but please don't let that stop you from doing so.

Pretty much all institutions in Pak are highly corrupt you cant get justice in that country.

Not really. In most parliamentary democracies, the judicial branch can and does head committees tasked to investigate an issue. JITs are fairly common in India and other westminoster style democracies FYI. So this is not an issue about demarcation but who would be able to lead a credible committee and the only branch that could is the judicial one given change of govts and politics involved.

Not really. In most parliamentary democracies, the judicial branch can and does head committees tasked to investigate an issue. JITs are fairly common in India and other westminoster style democracies FYI. So this is not an issue about demarcation but who would be able to lead a credible committee and the only branch that could is the judicial one given change of govts and politics involved.
Nothing to do with separation of powers. If it is, please explain how exactly

Okay, given that premise, could you please help with the legal framework and its Constitutional bases such a JIT would work in Pakistan, such as who initiates it, who heads it and how does it work without violating the mandated divisions? Thanks.

Okay, given that premise, could you please help with the legal framework and its Constitutional bases such a JIT would work in Pakistan, such as who initiates it, who heads it and how does it work without violating the mandated divisions? Thanks.
You can search all the JITs conducted by European countries and see how it works.

Plethora of literature there. India does it too. Pretty common practice. You want me to drop links to the lit? I can do that if you want.

How about you tell me why you feel a JIT is a breach of executive powers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom