What's new

Shocked! Indians create/spread fake news every minute.

But it does not change status of slaves, a communist slave is most degraded human . Go enjoy your slave status . There is difference between dogs and humans .
Of course. There is a difference between dogs and humans.

Screenshot_20230815_213334.jpg

well. I do not believe in UNSC Resolution 2758. But I must believe in Indians and Americans.

Well UNSC is lying. All UN members are lying. Only Indians and Americans are honest.
r u daft? I referred you to the full paper documenting it and how Nehru threw a bone to China.
When you are proven wrong so clearly why not just accept your mistake instead of trying to wiggle and wriggle ! pathetic

r u daft? I referred you to the full paper documenting it and how Nehru threw a bone to China.
When you are proven wrong so clearly why not just accept your mistake instead of trying to wiggle and wriggle ! pathetic
I provide the UN resolution 2758. I can understand Indians declaring UN Resolution 2758 a lie?

I admit that Indians have a talent for making jokes and fake news. But it's better to keep it in India. Isn't it?

The only question is, why don't Indians say that India founded the United Nations?

Better than slaves .
well. Better than slaves .

Screenshot_20230815_213334.jpg

Last edited:
@CallSignMaverick You know that Indians are naturally prone to lying. Isn't it?

It seems that Indians believe that the whole world is lying. Only Indians are honest...

I provide the UN resolution 2758. I can understand Indians declaring UN Resolution 2758 a lie?

I admit that Indians have a talent for making jokes and fake news. But it's better to keep it in India. Isn't it?

The only question is, why don't Indians say that India founded the United Nations?

well. Better than slaves .

View attachment 947793
you are just wasting time.
That is definitely a nice picture of you , fine. Now get back to the topic.

Indians are an internationally humiliated people, they feel jealous that others are not, so want to push that misery onto them also.

Hence the focus on propaganda efforts against its neighbours. Very coordinated and targeted efforts I must say.

Despite all this they continue to have a better reputation and are more favourable and intriguing to the average person than India - famous for everything unhygienic, aesthetically unpleasing, and communal strife.

Well. back to the topic. Indians lie every minute.

You just found out mate .

Even if an Indian tells you the sky is blue you have to go outside to double check .
Even when he says yes he wobbles his head as a NO .

They are pathological liars who peddle fantasies to feel better of there miserable lives growing up as slum dwelling street shitters.

Everytime you flush your loo think of a miserable Indians existence .

👍🏽

You just found out mate .

Even if an Indian tells you the sky is blue you have to go outside to double check .
Even when he says yes he wobbles his head as a NO .

They are pathological liars who peddle fantasies to feel better of there miserable lives growing up as slum dwelling street shitters.

Everytime you flush your loo think of a miserable Indians existence .

👍🏽
I am kind. Recently, I have been suggesting that Indians buy some robots.

Back
Top Bottom