What's new

Taliban lying to get world support

First, those promises are being fulfilled, but in our own way, not the way it was set up during the democratic tenure where man and woman were considered equal. Men and women are not equal. The rights of women are still being discussed under Islamic law.

Second, those of you that consider yourselves Muslims, ask yourself this question, are you okay with your sister studying near a man? Are you okay with a male professor who could potentially ask for favours? I know this seems far fetched, but do a simple google search and find out for yourself.

Third, For 1 year universities were open, but still under the same functions of the democratic government, you were all witnesses to that for 1 year; Why wasn’t that reported?

Yet propaganda outlets find ways to undermine a government because it is not aligned to their perspective, and like good little dogs the ones here without using their brains and common sense right away agree. Rest assured by the end of 2023, all educational facilities will be open, but in our own way not in the way you people see fit.

First, those promises are being fulfilled, but in our own way, not the way it was set up during the democratic tenure where man and woman were considered equal. Men and women are not equal. The rights of women are still being discussed under Islamic law.

Second, those of you that consider yourselves Muslims, ask yourself this question, are you okay with your sister studying near a man? Are you okay with a male professor who could potentially ask for favours? I know this seems far fetched, but do a simple google search and find out for yourself.

Third, For 1 year universities were open, but still under the same functions of the democratic government, you were all witnesses to that for 1 year; Why wasn’t that reported?

Yet propaganda outlets find ways to undermine a government because it is not aligned to their perspective, and like good little dogs the ones here without using their brains and common sense right away agree. Rest assured by the end of 2023, all educational facilities will be open, but in our own way not in the way you people see fit.

In kafir nations, like the one you reside in Muslim women are educated in the same room as men without it breaking out into an orgy. Maybe this is an Afghan specific problem?

In the same kafir countries professors caught asking for sexual favours would be prosecuted by the law. Why can't your country do that?

What about a man next to another man
What about a male professor asking favors from male students
I think this way of thinking is not correct
But yes as it’s a transition periods then it’s ok for such policies for time beings
But till then what is the female working is single mother(husband got killed in war) or she is the sole bread earner for her family, how is she supposed to survive that?

Wrong Translation (from 22 seconds) on wards...

It is her Haq (right) to get education from Awal (first or beginning in this context), from Baghdadi Qaida, to Bukhari Shareef to Doctorate (the context here is Doctorate in Shariah). In fact it is an obligation (Fardul-Ayn) as Rasul-ullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) said that acquisition of knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim. The scope ad context of of every Muslim includes every man and every woman.

There is nothing is disagreement but we should try to understand a person's perspective.

We don't want Taliban Islam, in which a constant state of war is essential.
They were fighting Americans before. Now fighting pretty much every neighbour, including Pakistan, all of whom are Muslim.
No government in the world can run on war alone.
People need food, development, welfare, jobs. Taliban have no idea

We don't want Taliban Islam, in which a constant state of war is essential.
They were fighting Americans before. Now fighting pretty much every neighbour, including Pakistan, all of whom are Muslim.
No government in the world can run on war alone.
People need food, development, welfare, jobs. Taliban have no idea
It doesn't matter what you want or need. The premise of this thread is that Taliban lied to get World Support when the person tweeting has mistranslated what is being said.

It doesn't matter what you want or need. The premise of this thread is that Taliban lied to get World Support when the person tweeting has mistranslated what is being said.
True.
For Taliban nobody matters. No wonder they get kicked back into their caves over and over again

Come on now, do you really not believe in the concept of both genders having equal rights and opportunities? that doesn't clash with the concept of man and women having separate responsibilities. How would you react to seeing a girl riding a motorcycle alone?
There is a serious problem with said society and its values if a girl studying near a man turns errrr- you know. I mean do you think that women should stay confined to their homes and wear a burka at all times instead?

It is a bit shameful that for someone who lives in a progressive and liberal society like Canada, you still hold such backwards and regressive beliefs. I mean if you believe in the Taliban and their way of governance so much, surely you would have moved back there to enjoy your version of Islam and invested in Afghanistan instead of a country like Canada whose values you are opposed to.

Last edited:
In kafir nations, like the one you reside in Muslim women are educated in the same room as men without it breaking out into an orgy. Maybe this is an Afghan specific problem?

In the same kafir countries professors caught asking for sexual favours would be prosecuted by the law. Why can't your country do that?
Bro, tbh, we should refrain from going personal on these issues. We know that messed up stuff happens in universities in Pakistan.

E.g., I literally know several women who were propositioned by their professors at a top university. Throwing the Afghans under the bus about exploitation et. al while our feet are caught under the tires isn't fair to the situation.

If anything, for us Pakistanis, the bigger issue is why the IEA can't apparently keep its side of the Durand Line clear of incidents and troublemakers, and we should focus on that, IMO. We shouldn't be in the business of judging the Afghans for how they run their homes, we just want to make sure there's no real fallout that could upend our yard (and vice versa).

Bro, tbh, we should refrain from going personal on these issues. We know that messed up stuff happens in universities in Pakistan.

E.g., I literally know several women who were propositioned by their professors at a top university. Throwing the Afghans under the bus about exploitation et. al while our feet are caught under the tires isn't fair to the situation.

If anything, for us Pakistanis, the bigger issue is why the IEA can't apparently keep its side of the Durand Line clear of incidents and troublemakers, and we should focus on that, IMO. We shouldn't be in the business of judging the Afghans for how they run their homes, we just want to make sure there's no real fallout that could upend our yard (and vice versa).
I think people in Pakistan need to take a deep breath and look at the issue in depth. Afghanistan is in tatters with no resources and Taliban do not have the resources to secure the borders. Ummah Welfare Trust (UK) is one of many charities on the ground and you can hear the eye witness account of the devastation in Afghanistan during Winter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Afghan Embassy in Islamabad

Today's suicide attack in the I-10, ISB is a very regrettable and condemnable incident. Afg Emb in ISB expresses its deep sorrow with the Pak gov, people and families of victims. We hope that Pak and Afg will be safe from all kinds of terrorist threats and concerning challenges.

On the issue of Counter-Terrorism

I 100% agree with Talha...

All those going bonkers over cross-border operations have no real understanding of Counter-Terrorism and regional realities. The overwhelming use of hard power in absence of a comprehensive strategy never works will never work. Eventually, would be forced to go back to basics.

I think people in Pakistan need to take a deep breath and look at the issue in depth. Afghanistan is in tatters with no resources and Taliban do not have the resources to secure the borders. Ummah Welfare Trust (UK) is one of many charities on the ground and you can hear the eye witness account of the devastation in Afghanistan during Winter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Afghan Embassy in Islamabad

Today's suicide attack in the I-10, ISB is a very regrettable and condemnable incident. Afg Emb in ISB expresses its deep sorrow with the Pak gov, people and families of victims. We hope that Pak and Afg will be safe from all kinds of terrorist threats and concerning challenges.

On the issue of Counter-Terrorism

I 100% agree with Talha...

All those going bonkers over cross-border operations have no real understanding of Counter-Terrorism and regional realities. The overwhelming use of hard power in absence of a comprehensive strategy never works will never work. Eventually, would be forced to go back to basics.
That's the gist of my point. Let's engage the IEA and, with their input, create an atmosphere in Afghanistan where Pakistan's presence is natural, unassuming, and welcomed. We do that, we can start mending a lot of problems. But finger-wagging (especially about issues that exist in Pakistan too) isn't going to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom