What's new

The face of an American patriot watching his country crumbling before his eyes...

Welcome to democracy.

At one aspect democracy brings world peace.

But in one aspect democracy also brings instability.

Just look at the opportunist politicians and the drama.

When will politicians become mature and wise people?

As long as there are personal interests and how the game is played... it will not happen.

This is what happens when you go on imperial wars and get thousands of your own citizens killed or maimed. lol.

No sympathy for these bloodthirsty warmongerers.

Actually, it is his China that is crumbling before his own eyes. That is why he is in Canada.
If all you have to compete against China is Gordon Chang collapse delusions, this is going to turn out extraordinarily badly for you. I sure hope for your sake that you have something, anything, else.

I still pray Biden wins 2024.

America deserves Biden.
American hegemony is being destroyed before our very eyes.

The gay plague is ending!

Smart thing that China did to distant itself from the coming turmoil.

2024 is going to be a Trump year. Sit back and grab popcorns.

If all you have to compete against China is Gordon Chang collapse delusions, this is going to turn out extraordinarily badly for you. I sure hope for your sake that you have something, anything, else.
If? Never read anything from Gordon Chang, even though I have heard of him, so your 'If' is useless. But what I do go by are numbers and the stats do not lie. Was it true that recently, there was no birth in China for 3 straight months? Is it true that Chinese youth unemployment is over %20? Is it true that Country Garden is larger than Evergrande? Etc...etc...No one need the likes of Gordon Chang to be suspicious of those numbers, and the most useful Chang and his friends can do is organize those numbers into something understandable for the average readers. So yes, your residence is Canada, which is essentially a US state, makes US wonder if YOU believe in Gordon Chang more than we do. :lol:

If? Never read anything from Gordon Chang, even though I have heard of him, so your 'If' is useless. But what I do go by are numbers and the stats do not lie. Was it true that recently, there was no birth in China for 3 straight months? Is it true that Chinese youth unemployment is over %20? Is it true that Country Garden is larger than Evergrande? Etc...etc...No one need the likes of Gordon Chang to be suspicious of those numbers, and the most useful Chang and his friends can do is organize those numbers into something understandable for the average readers. So yes, your residence is Canada, which is essentially a US state, makes US wonder if YOU believe in Gordon Chang more than we do. :lol:
None of that is true. The problem is Americans (and Third Worlders with American paperwork who think that makes them somebody) have become so delusional that they can believe things like that.

That's why China's going to skate to victory. It's like stepping into the ring against Mike Tyson and not even putting your guard up because you've deluded yourself into thinking he can't punch.

Back
Top Bottom