What's new

The Ugly Truth About Pak Economy: A Brief History

U are the most ugly human bieng i have ever encountered in my life, i can see right through u, living in the west has developed a deep seated inferiority complex in u which u try to avert by indulging in racism to feel power or as they say get back in control.

Ignore this fck, it is his job to start an ethno racist or anti islam cuckoo fight in every thread. If u indulge him and start abusing people of other provinces he wins, provinces are just administrative lines, we are one, united under a similar ideology, we are Pakistanis.
Ok I'm sorry for being sucked into it and saying bad about other people.

PMIK has it
If he had a will, then where are billions of dollars recovered. Anyways that's beside the point. I gave a solution. Now who will do it or how it will be done. It's a different matter.
The present corrupt and inept leaders (from all political parties) don't have the will and neither the capacity to do such a thing.

If he had a will, then where are billions of dollars recovered. Anyways that's beside the point. I gave a solution. Now who will do it or how it will be done. It's a different matter.
The present corrupt and inept leaders (from all political parties) don't have the will and neither the capacity to do such a thing.

A solution that has no realistic way of ever being implemented is not really a solution, is it?

What's your solution then??

As I have said many times before, we need to wait for PMIK's decision to go to the IMF or not, and then see what solutions remain possible in either scenario. It will likely not be easy with lots of hardship for Pakistanis.

As I have said many times before, we need to wait for PMIK's decision to go to the IMF or not, and then see what solutions remain possible in either scenario. It will likely not be easy with lots of hardship for Pakistanis.

If he went for IMF, then IK should say goodbye to Naya Pakistan. Forget about 10 million jobs and 5 million houses. Economy would go into recession. Growth rate would fall.

It would be very very disastrous for the whole country.

Dada aap bhii ??? :o: chalain lets try to calm things down and bring solution which is more imp as whats the problem everyone knows and for many many years (btw also from KHI and doing business for many years so still anyone want to start pulling legs of ""KHI walas "" don't include my name :) because i definitely live in khi but called and consider myself only Pakistani dont need any other identity
BC, I've been seeing you cry for ages, just give up and go look after the drunk. He is more important than an online forum.

Last edited:
If he went for IMF, then IK should say goodbye to Naya Pakistan. Forget about 10 million jobs and 5 million houses. Economy would go into recession. Growth rate would fall.

It would be very very disastrous for the whole country.

I am sure he will take the decision he feels is the best for Pakistan, whatever he decides.

@Khafee old friend, please, tell our Pak Friends... how in the last 20 years Pak State systematically ignored ME/GCC.

When you are at it...kindly also inform them that in the labour market... there was Zero policy for having Paks get employed in GCC.

And then some say that Arabs prefer india!

$50 Bln indians send back home... about the same as Indian defence budget....

Anyways, as we discussed in 2017... the overall Strategic Framework is emerging. IK is doing the right things on KSA-UAE front.

But then Persians come in to spoil the party every single time.

Anyhow, let us keep private what needs to remain so....

Every time KSA-UAE combine came to invest in Pak #CriminalEnterprise asked for such a big cut that they said...

IK gov is doing the right things but it is going to take time.... IK's One Window Operation for FDI is good thing. Though not totally up and running yet....

That is very well put!

In the early days Pakistan & India were agriculture country. Our main source of money was exporting commodities. When the world was advancing and it was time for the shift on something other than Agriculture. We didn't. India shifted from Agriculture to IT & we completely missed the digitization.

That is very well put!

In the early days Pakistan & India were agriculture country. Our main source of money was exporting commodities. When the world was advancing and it was time for the shift on something other than Agriculture. We didn't. India shifted from Agriculture to IT & we completely missed the digitization.

It is never to too late to seek out newer emerging technologies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom