What's new

Which will grow faster: India or Indonesia? (The Economist)

Indonesia in the long term, of course.

Because there is a "Muslim" problem that India has never been able to solve and, in my opinion, does not want to solve also.

India does not want to solve his problems with Muslims living in the Indian subcontinent. India wants revenge from them.

Even if all Muslims are democratic and liberal, this attitude will not change. The result of this attitude will be ingrained corruption and poverty in the long term.

Last edited:

Indonesia in the long term, of course.

Because there is a "Muslim" problem that India has never been able to solve and, in my opinion, does not want to solve also.

India does not want to solve his problems with Muslims living in the Indian subcontinent. India wants revenge from them.

Even if all Muslims are democratic and liberal, this attitude will not change. The result of this attitude will be ingrained corruption and poverty in the long term.
Is it the same problem because of which your per capita income hasn't grown for more than a decade and a half and rather declined with inflation skyrocketing in the same time?
1683949772708.png

Such nonsensical rants being passed off as economics :cuckoo:

Exide is setting up a 12GWh lithium ion cell manufacturing plant in Bangalore at an estimated project cost of Rs 6,000 crore in two phases. The company is already manufacturing lithium ion-based modules and packs at its plant in Gujarat.

GAIL plans $4.9 billion ethane cracker in West India

Global financial markets infrastructure and data provider London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) will be establishing a technology centre of excellence (CoE) in Hyderabad.

The announcement about the proposed facility, which will be generating employment for about 1,000 people in a year, was made after Minister for Industries and IT K. T. Rama Rao, who is on an official tour to the U.K., met with Group’s CIO Anthony McCarthy in London.

and what happens when fiat currency is crashed? These big factories gonna operate?? Lol yeah dream on
All this investment will be finished the moment war starts(ghazwa e hind). People in the west already fed up from indian scam centers and indians in general taking away their jobs. There won’t be much sympathy. Enjoy this ‘sunshine’ for the little time left.

Exports (Merchandise & Services ) - $65.02B
Imports (Merchandise & Services) - $66.40B
Trade Deficit - only $1.38B
FwKzpKAagAAp9PG

and what happens when fiat currency is crashed? These big factories gonna operate?? Lol yeah dream on
All this investment will be finished the moment war starts(ghazwa e hind). People in the west already fed up from indian scam centers and indians in general taking away their jobs. There won’t be much sympathy. Enjoy this ‘sunshine’ for the little time left.
Yes sarr investment is getting finished indeed, but not on this side of Radcliffe line.

Economic distress: Pakistan’s large-scale manufacturing down 25% YoY in March

Last edited:
The way india is preparing for war against Pak, its like signing its death warrant anyway

And besides, if the WEF gets its way there won’t be much left. Look how they’re destroying countries one by one. The great reset doesn’t allow any country to grow when its time fir destruction
Here is what I think.

I think they want to break up Pakistan. Reunite Indian subcontinent.

Use both Muslims and Hindus as canon fodder against China.

I predict Indian economy to keep growing at 4.5-5 % for 2023 first quarter and IMO it is likely to keep growing at that rate this decade, while Indian economist working in HSBC saying India will grow at 6.5 % this decade.

We will see in the 29 May where India Q1 2023 data will be released, who is the best estimator, me or this Indian economist working in HSBC

Q1 2023 growth rate will be very important to see India long term economic growth after the low base number made during Covid period is disappearing to create bias on the Indian growth rate calculation.

Last edited:

I predict Indian economy to keep growing at 4.5-5 % for 2023 first quarter and IMO it is likely to keep growing at that rate this decade, while Indian economist working in HSBC saying India will grow at 6.5 % this decade.

We will see in the 29 May where India Q1 2023 data will be released, who is the best estimator, me or this Indian economist working in HSBC

Q1 2023 growth rate will be very important to see India long term economic growth after the low base number made during Covid period is disappearing to create bias on the Indian growth rate calculation.
She is predicting annual growth rate, you are predicting quarterly growth rate for Jan-March quarter.

Your predictions hold no value since RBI has already projected Q4FY23 to be ~4.2%.

Nice to hear hindu name for a Muslim woman.you seem to have stuck to your roots unlike Muslims of Indian sub continent
Ancient Indonesians use Sangkrit, so we can still hear Sangkrit language based name.

Culturally, Indonesian is pretty Islamic

West Java

Ancient Indonesians use Sangkrit, so we can still hear Sangkrit language based name.

Culturally, Indonesian is pretty Islamic

West Java

Quite a few women in the video have skin tight pants but have scarf...what purpose does it serve?is scarf just a fashion in your country?by the way the park is beautiful..I believe the country is as clean and as beautiful unlike our South Asian countries which are some of the dirtiest places on the planet.
I watched a documentary showing the rampant smoking culture in Indonesia..is it still that common?

Last edited:
Quite a few women in the video have skin tight pants but have scarf...what purpose does it serve?is scarf just a fashion in your country?by the way the park is beautiful..I believe the country is as clean and as beautiful unlike our South Asian countries which are some of the dirtiest places on the planet.
I watched a documentary showing the rampant smoking culture in Indonesia..is it still that common?

Yes, few women when they do some sport they do have tight pants.

Where is your logic by seeing few women wear tigh pants during jogging and end up stating scarf is just a fashion in Indonesia ?

For some women there are transition period, very normal as human being who are not perfect

----------------------------------------

Nope, I dont see rampant smoking culture in Jakarta, but some people do smoke

Here public places in Jakarta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom