What's new

While Tejas Crawls The Thunder Rolls.

6th point 😂😂😂😂
That 10,000 hours must be by road (on a truck). Check again, it must be a typo.
It has completed more than 10,000 hours of flight without any single accident till now
when i find that particular news article i will qoute it here till then you should read this

It has completed more than 10,000 hours of flight without any single accident till now
when i find that particular news article i will qoute it here till then you should read this

Fuel tank of Tejas aircraft falls in agriculture field in Tamil Nadu​

sooner or later it will hug the ground like the rest of previous indian airforce fighter planes.

Fuel tank of Tejas aircraft falls in agriculture field in Tamil Nadu​

sooner or later it will hug the ground like the rest of previous indian airforce fighter planes.
Most likely to be a human error
“Tejas is a remarkable aircraft and has the best flying record ever in the world,” Air Marshal Rajkumar told ThePrint in an interview. “There have been over 5,000 developmental flights without a single accident whatsoever.

Most likely to be a human error
“Tejas is a remarkable aircraft and has the best flying record ever in the world,” Air Marshal Rajkumar told ThePrint in an interview. “There have been over 5,000 developmental flights without a single accident whatsoever.
Then why the **** don't u guys induct them in large numbers like jf17s, why buy rafaeles??????. quote me a single neutral source on these tejas, the print is another propaganda machine of india, completely biased towards indian views like, biggest example is 2019 clash according to them an IAF retired officer has proved the downing of an f16 with the help of 1000 videos, which are no where to be seen, while as a state there were only able to make ppt presentations. and c*nts like u believe that bs.

Then why the **** don't u guys induct them in large numbers like jf17s, why buy rafaeles??????. quote me a single neutral source on these tejas, the print is another propaganda machine of india, completely biased towards indian views like, biggest example is 2019 clash according to them an IAF retired officer has proved the downing of an f16 with the help of 1000 videos, which are no where to be seen, while as a state there were only able to make ppt presentations. and c*nts like u believe that bs.
40 in service 83 on order follow on order is expected once all units get delivered , a new aircraft called Tejas MK2 or MWF under development IAF will buy 200+ units of that aircraft.
The reason why IAF cannot replace entire fleet with indigenously developed fighter jets is the engine , all Indian made jets have to use American engines and supply of engines would stop if USA sanctions India
Indian made Kaveri turbofan engine didn’t produce enough thrust to power Tejas but It was built from scratch now India is working on a new 130kn engine for AMCA and it has to be completed in next 8-10 years time maybe after 10 years Tejas will have Indian made engines just like the Indian made UTTAM AESA Radar

Engine failure and technical snags plagues JLT JF17

40 in service 83 on order follow on order is expected once all units get delivered , a new aircraft called Tejas MK2 or MWF under development IAF will buy 200+ units of that aircraft.
The reason why IAF cannot replace entire fleet with indigenously developed fighter jets is the engine , all Indian made jets have to use American engines and supply of engines would stop if USA sanctions India
Indian made Kaveri turbofan engine didn’t produce enough thrust to power Tejas but It was built from scratch now India is working on a new 130kn engine for AMCA and it has to be completed in next 8-10 years time maybe after 10 years Tejas will have Indian made engines just like the Indian made UTTAM AESA Radar

oh fool again hindustan times i said quote an un baised source, hindustan times, the print, get out of ur house of lies. The reality is far different from what from what u think. if a huge chunk of our fleet of 140 aircraft is suffering from engines issues, than thats ur oporunity to take kashmir, strike and take us out, why come india is not doing that. we are vulnerable in air domain according to u than why not take advantage of that and take back kashmir.

Last edited:
oh fool again hindustan times i said quote an un baised source, hindustan times, the print, get out of ur house of lies. The reality is far different from what from what u think. if a huge chunk of our fleet of 140 aircraft is suffering from engines issues, than thats ur oporunity to take kashmir, strike and take us out, why come india is not doing that. we are vulnerable in air domain according to u than why not take advantage of that and take back kashmir.
J10C is definitely a good aircraft it has better specifications compared to F16 but JLT JF17 is a junk and that’s the reason why PLAAF don’t use it

J10C is definitely a good aircraft it has better specifications compared to F16 but JLT JF17 is a junk and that’s the reason why PLAAF don’t use it
Boy there is something called requirements and ur area of operations, so we have a 140 and junk fighter so as i said earlier attack and take kashmir, u have no argument left and now u go straight to plaaf does not use it so its a junk fighter, pathetic indian!!!!!!

hindu stan times ? :rofl: will you ever see anything positive about pakistan in indian media ? since your birth ?

Back
Top Bottom