What's new

Why does 4% of Pakistan’s GDP Go To The Military If GHQ Refuses To Defend Pakistan’s Interests?

Spending is very well documented. PAF has limited flying hours, PA observes dry days, and PN is barely able to maintain its existing fleet with a budget of just 600 million dollars (Indian Navy budget is 10x this amount)

Show me this documentation.

Here's the UK Parliament website

American defence budget

Show me Pakistan's.

What 4%??? The Pak Deep State controls 70% of her economy, which is, by definition, undocumented, untaxed, unregulated etc.....

Where do you think all the shiny "toys" show up at the moment's notice from? And, why do you think the Pak soldiers don't show their empty stomachs in public like their Indian counterparts? And, why does the West coerce Pak to share her extra ammunition with Ukraine?

Israel has been a notable exception. Although its current military spending is around 5.2% of its GDP, this ratio has shown a declining trend over decades. For example, it was 11.5% in 1993.
Much of it is funded directly by USA, they get billions every year from them.

People need to realise that the interests of any political party they support and Pakistan are not synonymous.

But you get shiny JF-17s and Al Khalid tanks, you should be greatful for contributing to the cause of the nation.

1694712812422.png

development allocation (of funds) is just about half of defense allocation.
that's a better comparison. I don't care if we spent 10% of GDP on defense, shouldn't it be less than the budget for development of our people and the country?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom