What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

I quite like @Major d1. He has been awfully nice to me, which is always appreciated and has made posts I enjoy reading. Another would have to be @PAKISTANFOREVER, I love his posts but he's been inactive for a while. @Windjammer is also great, as well as @Horus . Oh and let's not forget @lastofthepatriots. He get's banned pretty much all the time for making some nasty remarks, but it's always in response to other a55holes on this forum, I respect him for that and understand his frustration.

As for members I have mixed feelings for, @MarkusS. Markus is usually polite, but he is racist and a supremacist which really makes it hard for me to be reasonable towards him. Another one is @Tipu7. Another great poster, but he has some religious convictions I question.

When it comes to members I downright dislike, it would be @Joe Shearer. During a discussion we had he started being condescending and rude, which I despise.

@Abingdonboy @third eye @Nihonjin @Sven for rational, logical, apolitical stuff

@Riaz_haq for the spin that he can get on many matters

@Zarvan for the complete opposite hardline views from myself.

I come here not to find people of my own views - but to understand the view point of different people and how or why it is different.

There are a bunch of Pakistani posters. I do not remember their usernames right now.. will add them here when i remember their usernames

Just realized i've been posting here for over 3 years now, And have come across many a character, Most highly nationalists for obvious reasons of being a defense forum, Some religious conservative nuts (Mostly Pakistani) Some very dense college kids (Mainly Indians from my experience), And obviously some very mature sane intellectual posters from all the countries represented

These are the blokes/ladies who i have got along pretty well.. And found to be most agreeable with..

Who are yours ?

Pakistani - @waz , @Armstrong

Indian - @Nilgiri , @Joe Shearer @nair

Chinese - @Shotgunner51 , @AndrewJin

Turkish - @xenon54

Japanese - @Nihonjin

Bangladeshi - @Anubis

Burmese - @Aung Zaya

Lankans - @Azizam , @Saradiel

Thanks bro, you yourself is definitely among the most agreeable and well-read posters here on PDF, pleasant experience chatting with you my friend!

I quite like @Major d1. He has been awfully nice to me, which is always appreciated and has made posts I enjoy reading. Another would have to be @PAKISTANFOREVER, I love his posts but he's been inactive for a while. @Windjammer is also great, as well as @Horus . Oh and let's not forget @lastofthepatriots. He get's banned pretty much all the time for making some nasty remarks, but it's always in response to other a55holes on this forum, I respect him for that and understand his frustration.

As for members I have mixed feelings for, @MarkusS. Markus is usually polite, but he is racist and a supremacist which really makes it hard for me to be reasonable towards him. Another one is @Tipu7. Another great poster, but he has some religious convictions I question.

When it comes to members I downright dislike, it would be @Joe Shearer. During a discussion we had he started being condescending and rude, which I despise.
I agree with your opinion about myself.
Thanks for pointing out ......:tup:

I agree with your opinion about myself.
Thanks for pointing out ......:tup:

Sarcasm or do you look back on your views and now disagree? I know I disagree with my older self over a couple of issues.

Well i joined in 2012 but really started becoming an active member from Feb last year and i prefer to stick to Pakistani topics and my fav poster is @RiazHaq

You always talk about him But I don't see him around.

from Pakistan and U.S-------without any doubt sir @MastanKhan :big_boss:
from Iran ----------- @haman10 :-)
from India------------@jamahir :cool:
favourite Female posters------ @Levina :enjoy: @Maira La :) @Moonlight :)
and @BDforever :P

Good you mentioned. Nahi to ask qatal jaiz hai kabhi kabhi. thanks though.

You always talk about him But I don't see him around.

Good you mentioned. Nahi to ask qatal jaiz hai kabhi kabhi. thanks though.
welcome, i'am earnestly considering to quit P.D.F----------ethay loki tarea'n landay pay ny meno':lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom