What's new

2 huge earthquake felt in Dhaka ! !! !

I hope and pray for the safety of all in the impacted region...what was the epicenter of the Earth Quake...?

Last edited:
Was reported as very strong in Sylhet as my father is there on the way to ,masjid he felt very strong tremors but alhamdulillah as far as I know everyone is okay and unscathed.

Allahr hukum!

I contacted my family members in the country, so far it seems no one was hurt yet, though a road was broken and some buildings were damaged. Just remember to keep safe, after shocks will follow.

@Kashmiri Pandit
Ab to east mein bhe quakes a gaye ab kahaan jao gay :D
:(:(:(I heard some where , South India is less prone to Quakes :-)

cockroach-killer-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif
Mother Nature is hell bent on Crushing us :cry:

North East India falls in Zone V, it has witnessed the most deadliest earthquakes.
Fortunately or unfortunately, there are many kacha houses, which at times saves lives as well as takes lives too.
Bigger problem with such high scale earthquake is it shakes the water table and make the soil very dangerous for buildings. The results of same might show up after some time, with sinking of buildings or tilting of buildings.

Region also faced a 8.6rh in 1950, thats one among top 10 earthquakes after 1900's.

At this time please pray for those who have fallen weak or lost there family members. May god give them strength and courage to bare the losses. And many the society and government support them in these hard times and make there losses good.

BBC is reporting 6 deaths and some collapses here and there. Hope their reporter is wrong. Stay safe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom