What's new

2011 Flashback: How the war in Syria started!

By the way: When it comes to the videos about the Israel-loving Saudi general and the Tunisian fighter:

When I first watched the Saudi video few years ago, it had 2272 views, and today it still has 2272 views.

When I first watched the Tunisian video 6 years ago it had 380 views, and today it still has exactly 380 views. No matter how many times you watch this video, it always stays at 380 views!

In reality both have at least tens of thousands of views, and if the YouTube algorithm would have taken this into account and had pushed them accordingly, then today both videos would have had many millions of views!

This shows that certain people don't want the videos to go viral, they don't want the world to see how the Syrian war started, they want to hide the fact that Israel, Saudi, Arab countries and NATO countries massacred at least half a million Syrians and destroyed the Syrian state!
They don't want the world to see how the Sunni-majority Syrian army protected the people, nobody should learn about the tactics that were used to make the Sunni-majority Syrian army desert and stop fighting the terrorist!

But God is great and the truth will always come out, sooner or later!!!

Last edited:
Understanding the US led war on Syria. It started in the late 1940s. This article was first published by Lew Rockwell and Global Research in October 2015

This partial timeline provides evidence that the U.S. government and Obama in particular bear a significant responsibility for the Syrian war and the results of that war. Obama approved elements of CIA plans that go back over 65 years. The CIA meddling is distinct from the Pentagon’s failed plan to train “moderate rebels”, not covered in this timeline.

1940s and 1950s “…if you want to understand the origins of authoritarian rule in Syria today, it is important to go back to the 1940s and the 1950s and see the role the CIA played in that land.” See also here, p. 122: “In the late 1940’s, U.S. policymakers grew alarmed when the Syrian government, bowing to public pressure, refused to let a U.S. oil company build a pipeline through its territory. Washington also found the strong anti-Western sentiment and the large Communist party in the country ominous. Concerned that Syria was ‘drifting leftward’, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) laid plans to overthrow its three-year old civilian government.” CIA operatives met with right-wing military leaders in Damascus to discuss installing a “military-supported dictatorship”.

1947-1948 CIA attempts “to influence the 1947-8 elections by backing right-wing figures in the Nationalist Party…”

March, 1949 CIA sponsors Syrian coup d’etat; CIA directly involved.

1957 CIA and MI6 devise plan to assassinate 3 top Syrian leaders and overthrow the government. “…they planned to use agents provocateurs to launch a series of incidents.” “A ‘Free Syria Committee’ should be funded and ‘political factions with paramilitary or other actionist capabilities’ in Syria should be armed.” [Does this sound familiar?] See also here.

2006-2011 Prior to the onset of the Syrian war, the U.S. stirs up opposition to Syrian government (Assad). An April 18, 2011 article reads “Newly released WikiLeaks cables reveal that the US State Department has been secretly financing Syrian opposition groups and other opposition projects for at least five years, The Washington Post reports.”

March 2011 Daraa violence launches Syrian war. “The Daraa ‘protest movement’ on March 17-18 had all the appearances of a staged event involving covert support to Islamic terrorists by Mossad and/or Western intelligence.” “In Daraa, roof top snipers were targeting both police and demonstrators.” [Notice that this technique also occurred in the Kiev, Ukraine violence.] See also here.

August 18, 2011 Obama says Assad must go. “President Obama and European leaders called Thursday for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to resign, after months of his violent crackdown on protesters. The rhetorical escalation was backed by new U.S. sanctions designed to undermine Assad’s ability to finance his military operation.”

August 1, 2012 “Obama authorizes secret support for Syrian rebels”. “The full extent of clandestine support that agencies like the CIA might be providing also is unclear.”

October 2, 2013 “The CIA is expanding a clandestine effort to train opposition fighters in Syria amid concern that moderate, U.S.-backed militias are rapidly losing ground in the country’s civil war, U.S. officials said.” “The pace of the CIA program amounts to a trickle into the ranks of opposition fighters, who total about 100,000. U.S. intelligence officials said that as many as 20,000 of those are considered ‘extremists’ with militant Islamist agendas.”

“Those hard-line factions have drained momentum and support from moderate rebel groups. The most prominent Islamist groups, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and Jabhat al-Nusra, include fighters who have extensive experience from the war in Iraq, have ties to al-Qaeda and have carried out high-profile strikes against Assad’s government.”

April 23, 2014 “The U.S. is providing more arms and training to the moderate rebels in Syria, under a growing secret program run by the CIA in Jordan.” “Skeptics doubt the U.S. effort will help much, given the weakened state of the opposition and the inroads made by al-Qaida fighters. The moderate fighters being supported currently have relatively little influence on the ground.”

Oct. 2, 2015 “The CIA has provided the thousands of fighters it has trained at secret bases in Jordan with communications equipment, intelligence support and arms, including antitank missiles. Those CIA-backed fighters reentered Syria across that country’s southern border with Jordan, but many have made their way into units that are now arrayed north and east of Damascus — areas that have been pounded by Russian strikes over the past several days.”

In my opinion, the most serious U.S. meddling is what the Wikileaks cables reveal, which is the State Department’s organization of domestic opposition to its elected government. This provoked the revolution that started in Daraa, and that provided an opening for radical and armed Muslim elements to enter the battle. Next in importance is Obama’s position that Assad must go, because this guides the entry of the CIA and Pentagon into the war while committing the U.S. to a politically untenable and impossible course of attempting to reconstitute a new government among radical and rival forces if and when Assad falls or rebel forces gain control. Undetermined but significant amounts of arms and training have ended up flowing to ISIS and other radical groups that the U.S. cannot control, and these forces can’t be dislodged without bigger military commitments by the U.S. Neither the CIA’s activities nor the Pentagon’s failed training program have resulted in control over the battlefield or those groups, which have expanded control over Syrian territory.

Why did Obama intervene in Syria? There are four main reasons and they are not mutually exclusive. One reason is “democracy promotion”. This appears again and again in his rhetoric and that of the State department, where “democracy” is taken to mean “rights” among other things. Obama viewed Assad as standing in the way of the Syrian people. Obama’s intention to bomb Syria when he accused Assad of using chemical weapons brought out a version of this position in his concern for violations of international law. Obama has an idea of world order and the U.S. role in enforcing it. Obama’s position on the Arab Spring also showed this democracy promotion concern. The second reason is to thwart Iran in order to maintain U.S. dominance in the region. Related to this is U.S. support for Saudi Arabia and Gulf states who have also supported rebel elements in Syria as well as support for Turkey. The U.S. leads a coalition. The third reason is Israel’s influence in administration circles and on Capitol Hill. The fourth reason is to thwart Russia’s influence in Syria and deny it access to the Mediterranean. This appears to have backfired.

These are all reasons associated with Empire. Maintaining and extending the U.S. Empire is the dominant underlying and unquestioned assumption in all of this and in all of the meddling going on in other countries. It is the idea that American ways are superior and should be extended over the globe to create some kind of world order that’s in some sense vaguely utopian or reaches a kind of ever-progressing ascent to God only knows what. There is no real benefit to us average everyday Americans from any of this government meddling in Syria. We can ascend on our own. We can progress or regress on our own, without such interference. We do not need to bring down Assad and replace him with phantom moderates of the choosing of the State Department, the CIA or a president. We can invent, paint, write and play music, plant and cultivate crops, build dwellings, travel, participate in sports, take recreational drugs, have sex, play computer games, write poetry and do innumerable other activities without notions of empire, foreign meddling, or even progress. Who is to say what anyone is to do but themselves?

Why would I or many sane Americans want to bother with who rules Syria or how they rule it? It’s not my province. It’s none of my business. How in the world can I know whether I’m doing any good if I decide to butt in?

The government doesn’t think this way. It’s composed of people who want to meddle and run for office for that very reason. They are arrogant enough to think that they know what’s good for everyone when they don’t know diddly-squat. Who are they but pompous babbling fools? The CIA attracts smart people who love to work by schemes and subterfuges behind the scenes. These are power freaks who love playing byzantine games and relish manipulations. Why should any sane American want to allow these kinds of people to have access to ungodly amounts of money and power that they waste on their futile and very dangerous schemes that kill, maim and destroy?

I just remembered two articles from 2013 which describe how the Sunni-majority Syrian army protects the citizens, and how much love especially Sunni Syrians have for the Sunni-majority Syrian army!!!

And once again it shows how Assad always protected the Syrian people from the murderers who from the very beginning of the Syrian war in 2011 where supported by Arab states, Israel, Turkey and the West!!!

I just saw that the Sreenshots from the Telegraph article from my post #1 don't function anymore. I upload them again so everybody can read the article:

View attachment 671432
View attachment 671436
View attachment 671437

From the very beginning of the Syrian crises in 2011 the Israeli-Saudi alliance in cooperation with other countries fueled the armed terrorist uprising against Assad, THEY are the ones responsible for the barbaric murder of at least half a million Syrians and the destruction of the Syrian state!!!
You claim that Israeli Saudi alliance armed the rebels from very beginning. But how you explain the fact that the first Assad tank was destroyed by rebels only on 17 January 2012.

For 10 months Assad tanks murdered people with total impunity.

And first TOW rebels got only in 2014.

Assad was a lapdog of America since his childhood. That's why America did NOTHING to remove him:

assad nixon15.jpg

We are, as humans, manipulated by lies and deception. In an environment which is full of half-truths and misinformation, one has to ask, is who or what should we believe?

For a Muslim, the answer is ... the Noble Qur'an. As a Muslim, one cannot and will not survive in environment density of lies and deception. Without Imaan, we are 100% likely to be trapped in these lies and deceptions woven by kuffar.

I am not Shia, nor am I Sunni, I am a Muslim who is from the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. And you know something, Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam was neither Shia, nor Sunni.

We are our greatest enemy, when we distance ourselves from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Thereby, automatically aligning with shaitaan. Most of those who are not with Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, are always in denial about the fact that they have sided with shaitaan.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen and Somalia have been subjected to brutal wars, perpetrated by the West. And the West is a slave of Zionists.

You claim that Israeli Saudi alliance armed the rebels from very beginning. But how you explain the fact that the first Assad tank was destroyed by rebels only on 17 January 2012.

What the fvck is this! I don't know when the first tank was destroyed and I absolutely do not care!

I never said "from the very beginning the rebels destroyed tanks"!

I said " from the very beginning the rebels murdered civilians, policemen and soldiers", and I've provided the proof for that!

I couldn't care less about tanks, I care about human life!

What the fvck is this! I don't know when the first tank was destroyed and I absolutely do not care!

I never said "from the very beginning the rebels destroyed tanks"!

I said " from the very beginning the rebels murdered civilians, policemen and soldiers", and I've provided the proof for that!

I couldn't care less about tanks, I care about human life!
Because u know nothing about this conflict and only read Khemanistic propaganda.

Majority of Syrian population are against Assad. Assad had thousands of tanks and planes but still he could not defeat the rebels with guns. So in order to save his throne Assad invited Khamenai and Putin hordes who leveled to he ground most of Syria expelling more than 13 million people.

Merkel_und_Laschet_auf_dem_Parteitag_der_CDU_Nordrhein-Westfalen_am_1._April_2017_in_M%C3%BCnster._Laschet_konnte_seine_Wahl_anschlie%C3%9Fend_gewinnen._Foto_NRW-CDU_Sondermann.jpg

This is Armin Laschet, he is the leader of the CDU, the ruling party of German chancellor Angela Merkel. At the end of this year, Merkel will retire, and Laschet will be her successor, the new ruler of Germany!

I remember in 2014, Laschet said in the show Anne Will (the most important political talk show in Germany) that the Syrian uprising did NOT start with peaceful protest, he said from the very beginning there were armed rebel fighters who were responsible for the escalation. Unfortunately, the video is not online anymore.

But there are many other interesting things Laschet said about the Syrian war!

www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/armin-laschet-und-die-aussenpolitik-zu-milde-mit-wladimir-putin-a-88ff04b2-5cee-479a-9dfe-e2e6217c6403-amp

The Russians warned about jihadists from the start, but we dismissed it as propaganda.
Laschet even relativized criticism of the Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. The situation in Syria is "more complex than is sometimes discussed in the public debate."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When chemical weapons were used in Syria, he linked an article which acused the rebels to be the perpetrators!

Armin Laschet auf Twitter: "Zur syrischen Opposition:RT“@oliverdasgupta: UNO: Hinweise auf #Giftgas-Einsatz durch #Assad-Gegner. http://t.co/GjA6Eqeb0A #syrien #sarin”" / Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin Laschet auf Twitter: "Warum ist Einsatz Russlands gegen den IS "beunruhigend", westliche Luftangriffe aber hilfreich? Lösung in Syrien gibt es nur mit Russland." / Twitter

RussiaISIS.jpg

"Why is Russia's deployment against IS "worrying", but western air strikes helpful?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He accused the US of being behind ISIS and said Assad was not killing his own people!

Armin Laschet auf Twitter: "@JohnKerry:Yes,Mr Kerry.But You supported ISIS and Al Nusra against President Assad in Syria.And they are financed by Qatar and Saudi-Arabia" / Twitter

KerryAssad.jpg

KerryISIS.jpg

AssadSyria.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And once again we see that Assad is NOT responsible for the Syrian war! The opposition is solely responsible for the Syrian war! Assad is not a butcher, he is not a mass murderer! Assad is the hero and the saviour of the Syrian people!

And this is all confirmed by Armin Laschet who at the end of this year will be the most powerful man in Germany, the new ruler of Germany!!!

All praise be upon Assad!!! :angel::angel::angel:

As we are now in a new Israel-Palestinian war, we should not forget the Palestinians huge betrayel of the resistance axis in the Syrian war!

Assad supported the Palestinians for decades like no one else! And then, in the Syrian crisis, Palestinians thanked him for that by stabing him in the back, even though they knew that Assad was NOT responsible for the Syrian war! They knew that Assad was NOT killing his own people! They knew that Arabs, Israel, Turkey and the West were responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of Syrians! They knew that Assad was the hero and the saviour of the Syrian people!

But the Palestinians didn't care because of their disgusting sectarianism, they just wanted the Muslim Brotherhood to rule over Syria at all cost, no matter the price!!!

They even passed over the military knowledge that they learned from Iran and Hezbollah to the Syrian rebels! They even fought alongside the Syrian rebels! Look what a gigantic betrayel!

And then, after it became clear that the Syrian opposition failed, then the Palestinians wanted to act as if they only wanted to remain neutral:

And now we have May 2021 and there is a new war between Palestinians and Israel, and the rest of the Muslim world is just talking and doing nothing, especially big-mouth Erdogan is once again barking and at the same time collaborating with Israel.

And it is once again nobody but the resistance axis that is walking the walk!

But I say clearly to the Iranians: Don't have any compassion for the Palestinians, they have betrayed Iran so many times over the decades, with the biggest betrayel being in the Syrian war against the hero Assad!

I'm not against helping the Palestinians, on the contrary, I support it, but my motivation for that is 100% selfish, because of geo-politics. But I have ZERO love and compassion for the ungrateful Palestinians, and no Iranian should have! You can be sure: if it was the other way around and our people would be in their shoes, the Palestinians would even be happy for our suffering! Just look how they thanked Assad, and he is an Arab!

The Palestinians have been oppressed for decades, so you would think because of this they are the most compassionate people on earth, but just look how extremely racist they are towards Black Palestinians who live among them since centuries!

Now think about what they feel towards Iranians!

So yes, support the Palestinians, but only because of selfish reasons. Don't be emotially attached to them. Don't feel sorry for them! The Palestinians also didn't feel sorry when they participated in the murder of hundreds of thousands of Syrians!

They have betrayed Assad, the hero and saviour of the Syrian people, and they have no problem to betray Iran!

Many different lies were told to discredit and weaken the Sunni-majority-Syrian army, for example the lies about the chemical weapons, that somehow are always und only used by the Syrian army when it is on the verge of victory.

Another evidence for lies is the following:

On Tunisian television, a fighter talks about the methods he used to make the Sunni-majority-Syrian army defect and rebel against Assad!

And once again we see that the Syrian war is built on a never seen-before campaign of lies! Assad is not a tyran, not a butcher, not a mass murderer! Assad is THE role model for all state leaders of the world!

It's amazing that Iran stood the whole time by this magnificent heroic leader!!!

The video was deleted, one wonders why....maybe because it shows that the Syrian Army is a Sunni army, and that the opposition are the murderers, and not Assad!

But there is another copy of the video, of course only until it also gets deleted...

Tunisian Jihadist Admits We Destroyed & Dececrated Mosques in Syria to Cause Defections in Army

The Syrian Opposition murdered hundreds of thousands of Syrians!!!

The video was deleted, one wonders why....maybe because it shows that the Syrian Army is a Sunni army, and that the opposition are the murderers, and not Assad!

But there is another copy of the video, of course only until it also gets deleted...

Tunisian Jihadist Admits We Destroyed & Dececrated Mosques in Syria to Cause Defections in Army

The Syrian Opposition murdered hundreds of thousands of Syrians!!!

Here is another Tunisian guy who explains the disgusting fight against the Sunni Syrian Army of the hero Assad:

Tunisian Ex Jihadist Tells Tunisian TV Why he Stopped Fighting Alongside the FSA in Syria

Assad is the saviour, the opposition are the murderers!

I just looked for a old Washington Post article from 2014 which described that most Sunni Syrians support the Alawite Assad....but surprise, suprise, it doesn't exist anymore:

This is how it is done in general: evidence which proves that most Sunni Syrians support the Alawite Assad gets deleted from the Internet, from YouTube, etc....and evidence that not Assad, but the opposition started the killing in Syria in 2011 also gets deleted.

Fortunately in this case, back then I posted the article here on PDF!

Assad is the hero of Sunni Syrians!!!

I just looked for a old Washington Post article from 2014 which described that most Sunni Syrians support the Alawite Assad....but surprise, suprise, it doesn't exist anymore:

This is how it is done in general: evidence which proves that most Sunni Syrians support the Alawite Assad gets deleted from the Internet, from YouTube, etc....and evidence that not Assad, but the opposition started the killing in Syria in 2011 also gets deleted.

* Alawis are 12% of Syria population yet over 90% of Syrian generals. Thats how Sunnis "support" Assad and how Assad "trusts" Sunnis (and other non Alawites too).

* Since Sunnis refused to kill their brothers for Assad, Syrian army became an army of generals without soldiers. He was forced to import Khomenist sectarian thugs from all over the world to fight for him.

* With help of these thugs 75% of Arab Sunnis were either murdered or displaced by Assad. Thats only way for Assad to prolong his failed rule.

The protest itself is also created and directed by CIA.

Similar to those that happened in HK, Myanmar, and etc.

Except that in the Middle East, some were armed.

The so-called free press.

What a Kim Jong "US" kind of media propaganda.

Shameful!

Shameful for the propaganda and disgraceful for becoming a liar!

What they say is not the same as what they do.

The first Assad tank was destroyed by rebels only on 17 January 2012.

For 10 months Assad tanks murdered people with total impunity.

Anyone who claims that it was planned armed by NATO war is either lying propagandist or an ignorant

Arab spring was planned by USA.

Someday your corrupt regime will pay for all the destruction they made in the zone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom