What's new

4-times vaccinated Pfizer CEO infected with COVID.

There was a huge study here... Vitamin D deficiency makes you 17 times more likely to to have serious illness, having high levels of Vitamin D (40-50ng/dL) virtually lowers the chance of serious illness to zero.

I don't think I'll take another shot, Pfizer shots really mess me up for 2 days.
Moderna booster smashed me. I had fever for 2-3 days and I felt so weak for like 3-4 days.

Studies would suggest they, they don't prevent you from catching covid. But prevent you from being on a ventilator.

Ventilator is responsible for like 90% of covid deaths. A lot of people I know recovered from covid after a few days without any problem and then they were put on ventilator by doctors and then died from ventilator. This is how the government scaremongers people into taking vaccine because government gets bribe money from big pharma.

Moderna booster smashed me. I had fever for 2-3 days and I felt so weak for like 3-4 days.

Moderna is the most dangerous of the vaccines. It seriously damages heart. I took Pfizer last year because government made me do it and now my heart is permanently damaged. Can only work 6 hours a day max.

Pfizer has very bad efficacy
I call BS on this. I got the shot and had 1 day of mild COVID symptoms 6 months later. Every country that has administered these vaccines has pretty much weathered through back to normal life. Countries that have avoided the latest are stuck in draconian lockdowns still 2.5 years in, or their heads of state sitting in 50ft long tables away from everybody else

Ventilator is responsible for like 90% of covid deaths. A lot of people I know recovered from covid after a few days without any problem and then they were put on ventilator by doctors and then died from ventilator. This is how the government scaremongers people into taking vaccine because government gets bribe money from big pharma.

Moderna is the most dangerous of the vaccines. It seriously damages heart. I took Pfizer last year because government made me do it and now my heart is permanently damaged. Can only work 6 hours a day max.
Thats because people on ventilator are already past the point of return and its the last resort. The life of the average person is not that important (regardless of how important you think you are) that the Govt wants to mess with you.

Ultimately, the world has largely come back to normal both based on natural herd immunity and through the success of these vaccines. I know a dozen people that got COVID and ended up in the hospital in severe conditions. Some survived some did not make it.

I know of nobody with ailments a year after the mRNA shots....they are conducting about their work as regular, traveling, taking vacations

I call BS on this. I got the shot and had 1 day of mild COVID symptoms 6 months later.

The shot does nothing for young people. The symptom is the same with or without the shot. Actually, more than half of covid infections is asymptomatic. It's just a kind of common cold.

All these supporters completely ignore those that get ball’s palsy, cancer, myocarditis, clots, heart inflammation, from the jabs
They don’t talk about it…..why ppl getting these if these vax are safe?
Rather than saying oh I’m fine nothing happened, why don’t u talk about why thosr side effects affect people ?? Before vax these ppl could function normally….now after the shots they’re having health issues

Sadly, I really pray that those affects happen to you so you can maybe appreciate and not gloat about some injection u knoe nothing about. When it will happen to you, then u will change your thinking.
Plenty of young people collapsing and dieing is not a coincidence at all……truth will eventually come out one day.
But yeah go keep getting your boosters…..one of those will eventually strike u as well…maybe not yet but its coming….time to stop believing mass media science propaganda and search their true agendas of population reduction. Culling useless eaters as they really call it

i don't now situation were you lived , but here we only put people on ventilator that would have died in the next 2-3 hours if we didn't do so
The shot does nothing for young people. The symptom is the same with or without the shot. Actually, more than half of covid infections is asymptomatic. It's just a kind of common cold.
if you like me worked at a covid ward wouldn't have said that

All these supporters completely ignore those that get ball’s palsy, cancer, myocarditis, clots, heart inflammation, from the jabs
bells palsy . not important and rare and well go away after 1-2 week of treatment.
cancer , please elaborate that .
myocardium (heart inflammation) , clots well certainly important but they happen with covid at much higher rate and they are rare .the rate is not
Myocarditis%20Risk%20Chart.png

by the way its not in the chart but chance of getting myocarditis if you get covid-19 but its not severe enough to be hospitalized is around 4 in 100,000 or twice the amount if you get vaccinated

now the interesting part is if you get Myocarditis after covid-19 vaccine there is 95% chance that it will be a mild case and go away after 2-3 week of rest without any permanent damage .

now to put it in perspective and put an end to this fearmongering campaign by antivax
if all the 213million of pakistan population get vaccinated the number of people who would get myocarditis would be 4260 people from them around 213 will get permanent heart damage of various degree

now if no one get vaccinated and 25% of Pakistan people get disease that would be 53,000,000 patient i don't talk about the one who die or not let assume all will live let say only 1% need hospitalization that would be 530000 people that will be translated into 1198 case of moderate to severe myocarditis + 1908 more case of myocarditis for the people who had mild covid disease

by the way i was so generous on the number of people who need admission its way above 1% and many people get disease more than one time.

vaccinated with astrazeneca, still got all variants of covid to date ! got positive 5 times in last 2 years

also less likely to go begging for oxygen and end up in a communal pyre.
Really uncalled for, dude. You could have countered his BS with facts or logic like @Hack-Hook and the other fellas did.
Hasn't America been one of worst victims of Covid. You out of all people should be empathetic. Even us Pakistanis were horrified at what was happening in India back then, and we didn't even remotely see the horrors of the pandemic, thankfully. Not to mention, we generally are not fond of Indians.

Really uncalled for, dude. You could have countered his BS with facts or logic like @Hack-Hook and the other fellas did.
Hasn't America been one of worst victims of Covid. You out of all people should be empathetic. Even us Pakistanis were horrified at what was happening in India back then, and we didn't even remotely see the horrors of the pandemic, thankfully. Not to mention, we generally are not fond of Indians.

I don't have the patience for conspiracy theories of the uneducated. For one thing, viral and bacteria infections including the common cold causes myocarditis, so does testosterone in young males at higher rates than the COVID vaccine. Hell, penicillin is know to cause myocarditis, is the idiot passionately promoting his mRNA ignorance on this thread going to chop off his balls to stop testosterone production or stop taking antibiotics?

Dispelling ignorance on PDF is a losing battle but if ignorance kills then I guess we're all better off with these ignorant conspiracy theorist dead.

They don’t talk about it…..why ppl getting these if these vax are safe?
Rather than saying oh I’m fine nothing happened, why don’t u talk about why thosr side effects affect people ?? Before vax these ppl could function normally….now after the shots they’re having health issues

Sadly, I really pray that those affects happen to you so you can maybe appreciate and not gloat about some injection u knoe nothing about. When it will happen to you, then u will change your thinking.
Plenty of young people collapsing and dieing is not a coincidence at all……truth will eventually come out one day.
But yeah go keep getting your boosters…..one of those will eventually strike u as well…maybe not yet but its coming….time to stop believing mass media science propaganda and search their true agendas of population reduction. Culling useless eaters as they really call it

Can you point to a single scientific study that has concluded that covid vaccines cause cancer etc etc?

Or will you refer to tiktok?

vaccinated with astrazeneca, still got all variants of covid to date ! got positive 5 times in last 2 years
It's because so many in Pakistan have fake covid certificates.

I don't have the patience for conspiracy theories of the uneducated. For one thing, viral and bacteria infections including the common cold causes myocarditis, so does testosterone in young males at higher rates than the COVID vaccine. Hell, penicillin is know to cause myocarditis, is the idiot passionately promoting his mRNA ignorance on this thread going to chop off his balls to stop testosterone production or stop taking antibiotics?

Dispelling ignorance on PDF is a losing battle but if ignorance kills then I guess we're all better off with these ignorant conspiracy theorist dead.
I agree that it's hard to be patient with such idiots, especially after what the world's been through and what we've all seen with our own eyes. But, my point was that's it's not just conspiracy theorists like him, it's millions that died. Not because they were all against taking the vaccine. But because they didn't have access to it, due to unavailability or the endemic third world govt. corruption and mismanagement etc. Think of the Indian members on here who may well have lost loved ones that way.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom