What's new

A video of medics in hazmat suits scanning plane passengers for China's mysterious Wuhan virus is st

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://www.businessinsider.com/china-virus-wuhan-outbreak-medics-scan-plane-passengers-2020-1

A video of medics in hazmat suits scanning dozens of plane passengers for the symptoms of a mysterious, fatal virus spreading across China is stoking fears of a global epidemic. China is desperately trying to prevent the spread of a coronavirus known as the Wuhan virus. Not much is known about the illness, except that it originated in the city of Wuhan, has pneumonia-like symptoms, and is similar to the 2003 SARS virus. As of Monday, at least three people in the city had died from the illness and dozens of others had been infected, local authorities said. There have been reports of the virus in Beijing, Shenzhen, Thailand, Japan, and South Korea.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-virus-wuhan-outbreak-medics-scan-plane-passengers-2020-1

A video of medics in hazmat suits scanning dozens of plane passengers for the symptoms of a mysterious, fatal virus spreading across China is stoking fears of a global epidemic. China is desperately trying to prevent the spread of a coronavirus known as the Wuhan virus. Not much is known about the illness, except that it originated in the city of Wuhan, has pneumonia-like symptoms, and is similar to the 2003 SARS virus. As of Monday, at least three people in the city had died from the illness and dozens of others had been infected, local authorities said. There have been reports of the virus in Beijing, Shenzhen, Thailand, Japan, and South Korea.

It’s similar to when the SARS-CoV virus appeared in China in 2002 it quickly spread. It had unknown origins as well in sense they were not sure which animal it originated from. I caught it in 2009 in Europe, ended up very seriously ill in hospital. Spreads very easily just like this new one.

I put the full blame of this virus on the corrupt CCP. Their incompetence and corruption is going to cause a global pandemic. I fear for humanity.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom