What's new

China locks down part of Wuhan, nearly three years after first Covid case emerged

The reason of Indian connection temporarily gone inactive is mentioned in article itself if you take a trouble to read it.
Lol, then how do you explain that China's phone subscriber numbers just went back to normal the next month? they came back to life after death? is this what your Indian education teaches you? reincarnation ?

It is quite strange.

They have this 0 covid policy which is unrealistic. The impact it has on economy is huge.

HK has already lost out in a big way. The world has opened up completely.

Lol, then how do you explain that China's phone subscriber numbers just went back to normal the next month? they came back to life after death? is this what your Indian education teaches you? reincarnation ?

I explained India's point. It is for you to explain Chinese poit.

Because during the COVID epidemic in 2020, many people working in the field was return home according to the requirements of the government. These people was cancel their mobile phone numbers that they have handled in other places, and then reapply for mobile phone numbers in their hometown.

That is why 21 million mobile phone numbers have been cancelled, and the number of mobile phone numbers has recovered in less than a month. The local mobile phone number can be more easily bound to the user's personal information to facilitate the use of COVID tracking code.

In addition, I can also tell you about the legal provisions of Chinese mobile phone operators.

China's mobile phone number is real name system.

According to Chinese law, the user must use the original and copy of his/her ID card to go to the business office of the mobile phone number operator to cancel his/her mobile phone number. The mobile phone number operator can only cancel the mobile phone number after one year of arrears.

This means that users who can cancel their mobile phone numbers must be living people.

BTW: Chinese mobile phone numbers are usually bound with numerous certificates and personal information. For example, bank card, graduation certificate, real estate certificate, network property, etc. If the mobile phone user dies or owes money, the mobile phone number operator will cancel the user, and those inheritors will go crazy.

Last edited:
As far as cpc is concerned dead and living people are the same. What difference does it make that their vaccine is crappola. Xi's legacy is much more important.

How dare Hu Jintao presume to cast doubts on Xi's legacy.

I think china is usung covid to test the next/future draconian lockdowns and control over its dumb people.
Seriously messed up policies, even worse than poor developing and even under-developed countries.
Its like they’re building concentration camps and jails to lock humans in.

That’s crap. No way anyone can sugarcoat it. Whole world has moved on except china.

I think china is usung covid to test the next/future draconian lockdowns and control over its dumb people.
Seriously messed up policies, even worse than poor developing and even under-developed countries.

That’s crap. No way anyone can sugarcoat it. Whole world has moved on except china.
Yeah, of course, the Indian gov asking its citizens to drink cow piss and eat cow dungs to prevent and cure the coronavirus infections are sure smarter, the people involved are sure smartass with IQ of only 82.

They are not willing to accept their out of date vaccine technology has failed them.

They tried blackmailing Moderna for their mRna tech to save face, but moderna refused.

3 years and still cannot make a decent enough vaccine, whereas even africa has been vaccinated and freed from Covid American and Indian vaccines.

Chinese now suffer for their dumb leadership.

LOl, really, how are really dumb people?

LOl, really, how are really dumb people?

I’ve nothinng to do with india.

They are not willing to accept their out of date vaccine technology has failed them.

They tried blackmailing Moderna for their mRna tech to save face, but moderna refused.

3 years and still cannot make a decent enough vaccine, whereas even africa has been vaccinated and freed from Covid American and Indian vaccines.

Chinese now suffer for their dumb leadership.
Delusional Indian should mind your own business, the people from a shithole country that is worst in dealing with the pandemic has the audacity to cnstantly mock, ridicule and lecture the the people of China the country most successful in handling the pandemic on how to deal with the virus, LMAO.

Maybe China believes it's worth it to have some self inflicted economic pains to save millions of lives. Money can be made in the future but if you lost a loved one, it's unrecoverable. Chinese value families way more than westerners.

I’ve nothinng to do with india.
You don’t, but Chinese bots have been taught to call names to anyone who questions the wisdom of their beloved Emperor.

These stupid bots are blind like bats. They don’t seem to have choice. People have lost their internal organs just for thinking against Xi.

Entire world has come out of COVID but not China. Must be due to superior vaccines they made. Probably it was plain water vials to fool the bots.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom