What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Canada’s Population Grows by Over 1 Million for First Time!!!! (Annual expansion of 2.7%)

They are sucking up educated and talented ppl mostly, so it will benefit them. On the other hand, every little bit talented person is leaving Pakistan and soon we will only be left with dumb idiots and religious baboons.

They are sucking up educated and talented ppl mostly, so it will benefit them. On the other hand, every little bit talented person is leaving Pakistan and soon we will only be left with dumb idiots and religious baboons.

Then that's Pakistan's fault; an individual's priority is always to provide for his family first and foremost.

Remember, several years back, HEC did the 10,000 Ph.D. program? Our best and brightest were sent to the top European and Asian Universities. When they came back, the schools they were lecturers in didn't hire them, and the government made no efforts to place them to educate newer students to Western standards. I know several individuals that went to Germany. Some got hired at the universities they graduated from and are now German citizens; a few didn't, running a corner shop, etc.

I knew that group of 9 individuals as when they had conferences in Chicago, they stayed over, and we hung out.

On our form, @VCheng was left high and dry and had to fend for himself when that pig-faced Nawaz refused to fund education but had money to blow on useless stuff.

Canada is a immigration success story, unlike certain other nations. This nation was built by immigrants, so it makes sense it would thrive on it to.

Canada needed to desperately increase its population in a short time due to labor and growth issues. This dealt with two things at once.

Guess the Muhajir neo-liberal got no intelligent answers coming out on any topics. Typical.

Guess the Muhajir neo-liberal got no intelligent answers coming out on any topics. Typical.
Tone it down.

It's okay to disagree, but personal attacks without even a proper comment is a foolish action.

Tone it down.

It's okay to disagree, but personal attacks without even a proper comment is a foolish action.

No personal attacks. Only an attack on unintelligent ideologist posts. You folks should have left Pakistan decades ago, seeing it's not for you.

It's my freedom of expression.

No not necessarily. Lots of jahills are coming here and ruining the peace & prosperity. I and others are also noticing.

No personal attacks. Only an attack on unintelligent ideologist posts. You folks should have left Pakistan decades ago, seeing it's not for you.

It's my freedom of expression.
You're on an internet forum, your freedom of expression is limited by the rules.

This comment of yours is also a personal attack.

You're nobody to tell anyone about who should and shouldn't leave Pakistan.

You're on an internet forum, your freedom of expression is limited by the rules.

This comment of yours is also a personal attack.

You're nobody to tell anyone about who should and shouldn't leave Pakistan.

Stop me from doing so man. Ideological people don't like their faulty beliefs criticized nor do they practice what they preach. Just like the devout mullah.

Hiding behind a Canadian flag and trying to fool people about what Canadians believe.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my comment :cry:

Let me know if I can hand you a hankerchief. It's free of charge and manufactured by state-of-the-art Bangladeshi textiles, but 100% free to you.
😿

Last edited:
Maybe half or more of the immigrants are Indians. Anyone who comes on an education visa and earns a college degree can get citizenship. The bulk of them are Indians.

Basically Canada is turning into India.

Property prices are high. Increased immigration means more competition for resources.

The pace of growth will be worrying. They need to facilitate schools, doctors, and homes. If high volumes carry on in a short period it could have a negative impact on quality of life.

Long term though a country as massive as Canada stands to benefit.

Stop me from doing so man. Ideological people don't like their faulty beliefs criticized nor do they practice what they preach. Just like the devout mullah.

Hiding behind a Canadian flag and trying to fool people about what Canadians believe.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my comment :cry:

Let me know if I can hand your a hankerchief. It's free of charge and manufactured by state-of-the-art Bangladeshi textiles, but 100% free to you.
😿
Nothing I said was ideological, everything was factual.

Which is why you can't refute it.

What is it with people on PDF lately just ignoring facts and then insulting people while pretending that what they're saying isn't complete bs?

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

I've tried being polite. The last thing I wanna do is get in trouble, so please deal with this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom