What's new

#BREAKING Recep Tayyip Erdoğan wins presidential election

Just don't ban me from this topic. Please... I know I am conveying my thoughts and you don't like them. Please...
You deserve to be banned from the forum.

Because you are nothing but a troll and you always try to flaimebait.

How's Netherlands btw?

Syria is destroyed because the US and Western powers wanted to remove Assad and install their own puppet at all cost.
Yes and Turkey helped them pretty nicely on this.

What choice does Erdogan have if he wants he changes to last, unless there is another mechanism he leaves in place to allow the changes to outlast his rule?

Btw, there is even talk that Turkey will be asked to sell the S-400 on to India to get into the good graces of the US, and to get a major IMF deal. Not sure how much water that holds.

I hope he doesnt become another Soeharto/Soekarno. If he cares about his party long term goal, he should prepare not to participate for the next election and choose another AKP leader to represent the party for the next Presidential Election. Leading the country for 25 years should be enough for him.

Preserving democracy should be his main aim. For Indonesia, having Erdo as Turkish leader is a good thing. As you can see from my previous posts, I hope AKP has another leader, but the reality is that Erdo is still AKP leader. I dont like he becomes more authoritarian as this can lead to backlash for the Islamist if the future election is won by Secular power. Action will create Reaction.

I'll bet in Germany too.

Turkish seculars are defeated and crying. Not only in Turkey, but also in European capitals. I am reading some of their salty social media stuff. it is good stuff.

Pro tip: You should beg to certain mods on this forum. You might get some help from banning me on PDF LOL

You wanna leave?

LOL Why? Does PDF belong to you? Should we rename Pakistani Defence Forum to Greek Defence Forum? You are Golden Dawn member anyway. LOL What are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

PS. Remember one thing before trying to get cocky with me. You joined this forum in 2021. I joined it many years ago. Know your rank.

Hey now, I've seen you defend legionaire on here and this guy doesn't behave half as bad as that guy. lol
Legionnaire and I agree on many things. Plus,the Dutchman has been flamebaiting me since I got on the forum. He never tried to be friends or on good terms with me.

Erdo is getting authoritarian, but the divide between Islamist vs Secular is so strong that make the Islamist population will keep backing Erdo regardless his getting more authoritarian + bad economic policy.

Many Indians who wants Turkey becomes more secular will cry for this result

Where does India come into the picture in this entire episode? India is a Hindu Majority secular nation. So it is pretty obvious we will be inclined to either secular ideology or nations that respect our religion. Why is it so surprising for you that you need to call it out about India in a thread which is in no way related to us?

has been flamebaiting me since I got on the forum. He never tried to be friends or on good terms with me.

So your relationship with MME basically, where you bait him? lol

you mad at this dude and i don't even see him cursing, just disagreeing with you. you BFF legionare is a complete child and starts talking about people's mother sister or whatever curses he can get out of his mouth, and he still never gets banned.

So your relationship with MME basically, where you bait him? lol
How on earth am I "baiting" MMM-E? Are you serious?

you BFF legionare is a complete child and starts talking about people's mother sister or whatever curses he can get out of his mouth, and he still never gets banned.
Unfortunately,Legionnaire talks bad a lot. And yes,he is banned.

LOL Why? Does PDF belong to you? Should we rename Pakistani Defence Forum to Greek Defence Forum? You are Golden Dawn member anyway. LOL What are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

PS. Remember one thing before trying to get cocky with me. You joined this forum in 2021. I joined it many years ago. Know your rank.

That @Foinikas guy Is major fitnah and chaos he has probably many accounts some of them Pakistani flagged and he has learned few Urdu words here and there which means he can easily blant in and understands the mentality, politics, different groups etc etc. He is a fitnah I wouldn't mind him being eliminated from the forum

That @Foinikas guy Is major fitnah and chaos he has probably many accounts some of them Pakistani flagged and he has learned few Urdu words here and there which means he can easily blant in and understands the mentality, politics, different groups etc etc. He is a fitnah I wouldn't mind him being eliminated from the forum
I'm a what?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom