What's new

Burraq UCAV & Shahpur UAV inducted in Pakistani arsenal.

Pakistan already operate Ch-3 from long time and Shahpur and Burraq both are different then ch-3 in design and size.

Ch-3 looks more like anka .
burraq looks like Hammar head shark like falcon.

Okay So Indians are out with their 'discredit spree' again? Why am i not surprised?

CH-3 Is a 'tactical UAV' Which Pakistan hasn't even bought!

Both Shahpar and Burraq are inspied from the Falco, we have been producing at PAC not CH-3 that we don't even have.

By all means, both Shahpar and Burraq are LARGER than the Falco.

If 'looks' are the standard for copying stuff for Indian 'self appointed aeronautical engineers' on PDF, then one of those Indian UAVs with forward mounted wing flaps (Rustam or whatever its called) is also a CH-3 copy, which makes CH-3 mother of all UAVs. :rolleyes:

I have not been able to make any comparison between Burraq/Shahpur and CH-3. I have no idea why people are doubting about it? Pakistan has been working on indigenous drones since last 10 years or so. It is not to be surprised if we have inched one step further and adopted the weapon technology in it.

This is how Burraq and Shahpur look like

264jmug.png

ouy49g.png

23j0jmu.png

and compare it to CH-3

Pakistan+army+air+force+CH-3+unmanned+combat+aerial+vehicles+%2528UCAV%2529+China+FT-5+AR-1laser+guided+missile+Pakistan+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529+Falco+UAV+NESCom+Burraq+UAV+predator+MQ-1+MQ-9+%25283%2529.jpg

dimension wise they look very different

we don't want this is who sir we want real time live fire demo and videos that they are firing missiles on target can carry 4 to 6 missiles and heavy UAVs

well Burrak is definitely CH-3 or similar to CH-3. Nothing much innovative but even if it is CH-3 ... it is a serious piece of hardware.

in video burraq was not shown at all dear members all they show is shahpar just check it

the one with oval shape and white top is Burraq. You can see 'SHP' Initials of shapar UAV serial number... and Burrak UAV Initial are BUQ or seems like BUK ... so it is Burrak or Burraq

Anyone remembers few months back a drone attack in Waziristan (I think) was not acknowledged by US or NATO ....... & there were some speculations in press ...... :close_tema:

Back
Top Bottom