What's new

China's sixth-generation fighter aircraft

Lockheed Martin on the way three years ago.

4f596798ccda1.jpg

U19P9T1D173922F6DT20130409105138.jpg

1c6f656d2889132a4a9a45.jpg

I have the feeling that Russian is trying their best to divert as much pressure as possible to China, instead of them.

They raised China up as new target for Western and USA to aim to.

Better China would try to produce aircraft with supercruise speed Mach 2 first.

sr72_big.jpg

Last edited:
China will soon turn out military hardwares the way it does with smartphones today。

You might as well get used to the new reality。

The sooner,the better。:D
Yes you could but china is not the leader in creating fighter aircraft and we haven't seen the capabilities of fifth generation chinese fighter, that's why i said that.

Last edited:
Yes it could but china is not the leader in creating fighter aircraft and we haven't seen the capabilities of fifth generation chinese fighter, that's why i said that.

You are giving your opinion while I am stating a fact。

There lies the difference between India and China.

I have the feeling that Russian is trying their best to divert as much pressure as possible to China, instead of them.

LOL is that why Russia has the maximum amount of attention on itself through interventions in Ukraine and Georgia? Russia doesn't divert pressure. It thrives under pressure. Russians love attention, challenges, and taking ownership of achievements. This is something Vietnam should learn from Russians - taking ownership of achievements that are your own. No more, no less.

What defines a sixth gen fighter? I mean what characteristics, for instance, the 4S that defined the the fifth gen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom