What's new

Chinese traditional architectural style single houses getting popular in the city suburbs in China

These standard single houses are actually very cheap to build , almost all the parts of them are actually made in the facturies and then are transported to the spots and put together. One can be put up in merely a couple of days if not hours. China should remodel all its villages based on this method with similar traditional style designs.

I hope to have a vegetable garden.

..and thus we see how suburbanization started in the US

As I have said
US:
rural->urban->suburban

China:
rural->urban->...

I hope to have a vegetable garden.
It certainly is a lot healthier. I have one in my backyard.
Maybe you guys are starting to see the light as to one of the many reasons suburbanization became popular in the US.

Last edited:
I can see the urge for suburban sprawl in some people especially local bureaucrats and property developers now that the real estate business is coming to a halt. They need to be arrested.

..and thus we see how suburbanization started in the US

As I have said
US:
rural->urban->suburban

China:
rural->urban->...

It certainly is a lot healthier. I have one in my backyard.
Maybe you guys are starting to see the light as to one of the many reasons suburbanization became popular in the US.
China has over 4 times of population than US, Do you see densely populated countries like Japan, Korea and European countries have big single houses like new world countries like US, Canada and Australia?

So called "4th Geneartion" apartments now is getting poplar in Chinese urban cities

China will never be like US where all houses are similar everywhere, each Chinese province and ethnic group has their own architectural characteristics and is very unique.

Hibiscus ancient town, an ancient ethnic Miao and ethnic Tujia hilly town in Hunan province

Those ancient towns all have been around for hundreds even thousands of years and China won't demolish them for new modern buildings, this also makes old world countries different from new world countries like US, Canada and Australia, where they have nothing historic to protect.

China has over 4 times of population than US, Do you see densely populated countries like Japan, Korea and European countries have big single houses like new world countries like US, Canada and Australia?

It's not that cut and dried for Europe. Yes they have very high densities but parts of the US are even higher with mostly single family homes and yes farmland too.

ChatGPT
popdensity.png

This explains the situation better:
gasprices.png

Yes, the US is different than Europe..but much of that difference can be attributed to the US having vast resources of oil..which made gasoline historically cheap...something that never happened in Europe.

hmm...let's add some more variables...
electricityNaturalGas.png

Last edited:
It's not that cut and dried for Europe. Yes they have very high densities but parts of the US are even higher with mostly single family homes and yes farmland too.

ChatGPT
View attachment 954177

This explains the situation better:
View attachment 954179

Yes, the US is different than Europe..but much of that difference can be attributed to the US having vast resources of oil..which made gasoline historically cheap...something that never happened in Europe.

hmm...let's add some more variables...
View attachment 954184
Don't treat chatgpt like a god, use your own brain more.

Don't treat chatgpt like a god, use your own brain more.

So should you. You are making sweeping generalizations about Europe (because you are an expert apparently) that aren't necessarily true..but why should we ever think you would ever consider using your brain first???

You'd rather pull "facts" out of your *** rather than spending 2 seconds of research first to back up your claims. Besides if any did contradict your assertions you'd write it off as ridiculous.

Let's spend just a few seconds researching Japan.
whatbureau.png

ok here's the Statistics Bureau of Japan.
Let's see what they have to say....
As for the private households by type of building, 27,533,066 households (57.2% of private households) owned a detached house, while 19,014,478 households (39.5%) lived in apartment houses or flats.
Hmm..57.2% are detached houses...must be ridiculous.

Just do the usual and keep your eyes closed to facts and your brain completely shutoff....took me less than a minute to research this. Probably less time than it took you to write your reply.

Last edited:
So called "4th Geneartion" apartments now is getting poplar in Chinese urban cities

Are they really that popular ? i youtubed after you made your post and i get the same few apartment buildings again and again.

Bankrupt Chinese real estate is pretending to build something and get into bigger trouble.

Bankrupt Chinese real estate is pretending to build something and get into bigger trouble.
lOL, You dream. check out your hellhole and see the difference.

Are they really that popular ? i youtubed after you made your post and i get the same few apartment buildings again and again.
Very few Chinese use youtube, try Chinese video platforms.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom