What's new

Confirmed : PAF Negotiating For L-15 LIFT Aircrafts !

Don’t you think that feasibility, testing, acquisition plans are usually in pipelines since months or years.

After all PAF tested many aircraft’s for feasibility study but acquired very few among those.
The PAF evaluated the L-15B (and other LIFTs) back in 2015-2017 and had basically said it wants the L-15B (i.e., the only non-Western LIFT with an afterburning engine and radar) in 2018. Funding constraints and other priorities (e.g., J-10CE) likely slowed the LIFT program until now. They might have pushed the dossier following the Mianwali attacks, sure, but even those attacks didn't take place, I think the PAF would've sought the LIFTs in at most 1-2 years from now.

The nation deserves to know the truth about what happened in Mian Wali. No one trusts ISPR or soldiers in this incident. Some individuals have been spreading false information about 4 aircraft destroyed however satellite imagery reveals the truth. It is crucial to have a JIT investigation to ensure that no institution suppresses its incompetence. Aircraft were the property of Pakistan, not PAF.

The purchase of L-15s does seem to have been made under pressure. Although there may not have been many options available, but why was the deal finalized soon after the attack? Didn't you realize that the optics and facts would go against you?

What do you mean no one can think buying a jet like a buying burger

qwerty.png

Why there is a sudden urge of buying training cum combat aircraft, is it because of the recent terrorist attack at the mianwali airbase. These basturds will never tell nation the actual truth, we have definitely lost more than a dozen aircrafts, so what if they were trainers, why the base commander is still in his job. Bloody egfing liars.

Why there is a sudden urge of buying training cum combat aircraft, is it because of the recent terrorist attack at the mianwali airbase. These basturds will never tell nation the actual truth, we have definitely lost more than a dozen aircrafts, so what if they were trainers, why the base commander is still in his job. Bloody egfing liars.

Why you think there is sudden urge and it's not a pre-planned activity and evaluation is not done years ago and PAF is purchasing it without evaluation.

At Mianwali event ............. Lots of things could be hidden or not told but I don't know why people think this purchase is like purchasing burger where we lost trainer and we simply buy new one and a totally different type without evaluating them (do remember we are not in active war and this plane is trainer). There is no logic to combine both. Again I am not saying PAF not hiding things in that attack. Probably they are. But what I am saying logically this purchase is not because of that event.

Back
Top Bottom