Email
More
Recommended For You
France warns against use of anti-inflammatory drugs to tackle coronavirus
Tennis-WTA seeks 'more time' before decision on European clay season
Canadians scrambling to leave Europe as borders close and flights are suspended
Turkey says air, land travel halted to and from Azerbaijan
UAE shuts Louvre Abu Dhabi, cancels events and flights due to coronavirus
JAKARTA — Indonesian Transport Minister Budi Karya Sumadi has been hospitalized in Jakarta after he contracted coronavirus, a senior government official told a news conference on Saturday.

Sumadi’s family had given approval for the announcement after the minister had been on “the front line and a very important part of containing the impact of COVID-19,” said Pratikno, who is state secretary in charge of administrative support for the office of president.

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/health-pmn/indonesia-transport-minister-has-coronavirus-govt-official

Hi, fellow Indonesians!

I just want to say be careful.

Despite the recent official report is saying around tens people are infected, especially in Jakarta...

This virus has two weeks of the incubation period, which based on the statistic from other countries... it could be hundreds of people are already infected without they know it.

And soon the number will reach one thousand and beyond.

It's better to stay at home and minimalize to go to public areas.

Don't forget to wear a mask and wash your hands.

My family is actually in high risk situation for this coronavirus spread in Indonesia. I have a brother who works as surgeon and a sister working as cardiologist doctor, both of them work in the state owned hospital who treat coronavirus patients in Jakarta.

Hi, fellow Indonesians!

I just want to say be careful.

Despite the recent official report is saying around tens people are infected, especially in Jakarta...

This virus has two weeks of the incubation period, which based on the statistic from other countries... it could be hundreds of people are already infected without they know it.

And soon the number will reach one thousand and beyond.

It's better to stay at home and minimalize to go to public areas.

Don't forget to wear a mask and wash your hands.

Stay safe bro

My family is actually in high risk situation for this coronavirus spread in Indonesia. I have a brother who works as surgeon and a sister working as cardiologist doctor, both of them work in the state owned hospital who treat coronavirus patients in Jakarta.

did they give them protective equipment (disposable gowns, face shields etc..) or not? my relative in Germany is a surgeon, he says the state gave him no protective equipment whatsoever! he is only wearing a regualr lab coat & that's it! everything else he has to buy himself.

did they give them protective equipment (disposable gowns, face shields etc..) or not? my relative in Germany is a surgeon, he says the state gave him no protective equipment whatsoever! he is only wearing a regualr lab coat & that's it! everything else he has to buy himself.

Most probably yes since the treatment of coronavirus patient is quite extraordinary. I have seen on youtube on how that hospital treat their coronavirus patient. The protocol is quite careful. If one of the patient needs lung or heart surgery, I believe the surgeon will also get the necessary protection equipment to do the surgery operation. According to my sister, those patients are treated in isolation rooms.

Indonesia first, second, and third coronavirus infected patient have been cured, one of them is an old lady. Those patients are all women and all of them appeared on latest press conference on coronavirus update Today.

The origin of the infection comes from a Japanese women who are the student of one of the lady who has a profession as a dancer in Jakarta. The patient number 2 doesnt show any symtompt during the infection.

Indonesia government is building a new specialized corona hospital in Galang island, Batam. The construction will use similar method like new corona hospital in Wuhan, China. The construction is planned to be finished 3 weeks from now. If it is finished, it can handle 1000 patients with 50 isolation rooms.

The design
w644

Trucks seen carrying modular for hospital
4252ad29-974e-41e4-ae5c-03ff3689dcc0.jpeg

Galang island

Persahabatan Hospital in Jakarta will add another isolation rooms to treat additional 50 coronavirus patients. And the construction will be finished within 3 days. I have been to Persahabatan Hospital several times and I know they still have enough land space inside the hospital that can be used to make those temporary isolation rooms.

I hope we can contain the virus as soon as possible. Construction of new dedicated coronavirus hospital being built in Galang island that can handle 1000 patients should also be speed up.

Last edited:
That group lack deep knowledge on Islam. This is Sahih hadith from prophet Muhammad.

If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place,” according to Sahih Al-Bukhari.
Democracies won't dare offend their voters. But when shit hit the fan, voters will blame the government/politicians.

Democracies won't dare offend their voters. But when shit hit the fan, voters will blame the government/politicians.

Democracy still has some weakness, but still it is much better living in that system then living in an authoritarian country. I have experienced living in both situations.

Any way, the religious gathering has been cancelled and the organizer finally accepted the ban imposed by local government.

Democracy still has some weakness, but still it is much better living in that system then living in an authoritarian country. I have experienced living in both situations.

Any way, the religious gathering has been cancelled and the organizer finally accepted the ban imposed by local government.
I hope Indonesia best of luck. Around 89 Malaysia citizen went to the Indonesian tabaligh yesterday.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom