What's new

Featured Coronavirus Shatters India's Economy - The New York Times

A man who is spending his time petting peacocks while the border and corona situation become much more dire. A truly broken prime minister. Can't blame him though ... if I was in his position I too would be very depressed.

Emperor Wanli spent his time on poetry and music after being distraught that the Ming was bankrupt after fighting Japan. By then, the Ming had lost the mandate of heaven.

Empress Dowager Cixi spent her time on luxury and parties after being distraught that the Qing's self strengthening movement had failed. By then, the Qing had lost the mandate of heaven.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi spends his time on peacocks and socializing after being distraught that India's modernization had been exposed as a failure by coronavirus and the border dispute with China. By then...

A man who is spending his time petting peacocks while the border and corona situation become much more dire. A truly broken prime minister. Can't blame him though ... if I was in his position I too would be very depressed.
And they actually buying it, so cringe.

Back
Top Bottom