What's new

Coup in Gabon.

France has no balls, so there will be more coups against French colonialism.

One year ago when Ukraine war started, vassals European dumbfucks of America said that NATO was galvanized.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What I see is that USA is bringing their knees to new empire, China.

And they are inciting a war in Europe, because they are not afraid of Russian nukes thanks to USA missile defense shield. As they drop economically all the access of Europe to raw materials and energy, to free it for China use: Russia gas, Niger uranium, and now this, and the list will increase in the future I guess.

Meanwhile European corrupt dumbfucks remain quiet without say a word against their American masters.

I think it would be very funny except because I live here.

One year ago when Ukraine war started, vassals European dumbfucks of America said that NATO was galvanized.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What I see is that USA is bringing their knees to new empire, China.

And they are inciting a war in Europe, because they are not afraid of Russian nukes thanks to USA missile defense shield. As they drop economically all the access of Europe to raw materials and energy, to free it for China use: Russia gas, Niger uranium, and now this, and the list will increase in the future I guess.

Meanwhile European corrupt dumbfucks remain quiet without say a word against their American masters.

I think it would be very funny except because I live here.
u should move to china/russia instead

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom