fg_2168133-idr-2551.jpg

mugv1.png

220px-DUBP_Milo%C5%A1_-_Takovo_2020_-_02.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_33.png

Pegaz armed medium range UAV multifunctional unmanned aircraft complex
Pegasus_UAV.jpg

img_0074_1477145002-1068x712.jpg

Dimensions include a length of 17.7 feet, a wingspan of 20.8 feet, and a height of 5.8 feet. Empty weight is listed at 265 pounds with a Maximum Take-Off Weight (MTOW) nearing 510 pounds. Performance specifications include a maximum speed of 125 miles per hour, a cruising speed of 90+ miles per hour, a range out to 62 miles (endurance window of about 12 hours), and an operating service ceiling of 3,000 meters.

Screenshot_63.png

All kind of munition
Screenshot_52.png

Combat helicopter drone
DW272oDW4AAjCcH-750x530.jpg

Pupin a high-altitude pseudo satellite (HAPS).
A solar-powered UAV designed to fly at altitudes of 20,000 m, Pupin is intended to stay airborne for months while carrying various payloads, such as telecommunications equipment and surveillance sensors.
PUPIN-HAPS-InfoGraph-compressed.png

maxresdefault.jpg

NT155 all advanced composite medium-altitude long-endurance (MALE) UAV
This allows a complex aerodynamic shape and light weight while offering the structural strength required to facilitate wing-mounted hard-points for weapons, electro-optical payloads, or auxiliary fuel tanks. The system is expected to have a maximum take-off weight (MTOW) of 1,000 kg, a cruising speed of 140 km/h, and an operational endurance of at least 16 hours.
composite_5_051218_tw630.jpg

NT161 Improvement on NT150..UAV will include a silent mode option for low altitude surveillance missions.
maxresdefault.jpg

If it is possible why not..but it will be very expensive..
The SK Tank K2 Black Panther is a heavy tank at arond 60 tons like the Abrams that Egypt is already making..The M-84 AS1/2 is lighter at 42 tons and suitable for the Mistral and the rapid deployment forces..

K2
k2_black_panther_mbt.jpg

M-84 AS1/2
New_upgrades_for_Serbian_M-84AS1_MBT_main_battle_tanks_1.jpg
There is no Abrams in mistrals?!
I saw an infographic that mistrals can carry Abrams!!!!
Somethings like tanks, air defence systems, radars and electronics must made completely locally. That's what I think but you better know which is better
But light or medium tanks mean light and medium protection until we reach active protection systems

There is no Abrams in mistrals?!
I saw an infographic that mistrals can carry Abrams!!!!
Somethings like tanks, air defence systems, radars and electronics must made completely locally. That's what I think but you better know which is better
But light or medium tanks mean light and medium protection until we reach active protection systems
Yes it can ..but not in the same numbers a T-90MS and it is too heavy for (read) Rapid reaction forces..
Yes that is why these systems are presented here in this thread.. you can make everything locally but you can't start from scratch .. you need some base for everyone of those systems..
This is a medium tank at 42 tons with heavy armor and ERA on top of it.. the APS is good for tanks as well as for armored fighting vehicle.. Egypt is working on one that we might see in the next expo..and yes it should be a priority now that many nations have that on their tanks.. it became a necessity rather than a choice..

Yes it can ..but not in the same numbers a T-90MS and it is too heavy for (read) Rapid reaction forces..
Yes that is why these systems are presented here in this thread.. you can make everything locally but you can't start from scratch .. you need some base for everyone of those systems..
This is a medium tank at 42 tons with heavy armor and ERA on top of it.. the APS is good for tanks as well as for armored fighting vehicle.. Egypt is working on one that we might see in the next expo..and yes it should be a priority now that many nations have that on their tanks.. it became a necessity rather than a choice..
Egyptian aps wow impressive but sadly time is going like a turtle for me

Great stuff, SC, bro. Belarus is a European enigma, to say the least. It's been deeply involved in military innovations being so closely related through the last century to Russia and earning vast amount of knowledge as well as materials and capabilities from the mother country that have allowed it to thrive in the military field. This is a great resource for the Egyptian Military if it can get in on a lot of the ToT of many of the terrific, state of the art weapons systems. Hopefully all of that is included in this protocol agreement that both countries have signed, ey?

So you know I've been clamoring about missiles, of any type, right? Needless to say, then, when I saw this, here, I was very happy! Hopefully this is a top priority for the Egyptian Armed Forces and weapons creation technologies that they would seriously get into creating missiles of all types through this contract with Belarus and the development of Belarusian types as well as the eventual creation of indigenous systems.

The huge and obvious benefit to this, in particular, is that munitions are much more important IMO to local industrialization and indigenous capabilities because those are what matter mostly in times of war. Bullets, missiles of all types from SAMs to A2A missiles, to A2G missiles to all the different types of SAMs to ship-to-ship to ship-to-land to surface to ship to ship to air and so on and so forth because those are the first to get depleted and the need to get more arises during war. And being able to produce them or have large stocks or them ready to be filled with propellant and explosives and rushed into battle is easier than building a whole tank from scratch. That is why I've been relentlessly pushing that theory for the EArmedF.

So when I saw this thread by you ya M3alem, then I saw this post here, I was psyched!
MISSILE PROGRAM! Love it!
Screenshot_63.png

All kind of munition
Screenshot_52.png

Love this here also. Looking at that neat design of the base/turret of that cannon and then thinking this is another perfect example because if you remember what they had to do to replace the M-109 Howitzer? They went out and tested all kinds of systems from Chinese to the French Ceasar I think it was and then they brought in a South Korean system to test it in Egypt and I don't even know what ended up happening with that except that thing was brutally loud and powerful and just like the M-109, it was pretty heavy and needed a lot of maintenance to upkeep.

Now I look at this system here and if they can ToT the blueprints off the contract agreement and start building Egypt's own 155mm self propelled artillery system, that would be a huge benefit that would negate all the logistics of purchasing an outside system like the Korean one. So nothing but good can come out of this and the missiles.

Aleksandar 155 mm Self-Propelled Artillery System An improvement on the NORA system
mgs-25-aleksandar-self-propelled-gun-system.jpg

4-aleksandar.jpg

Now we're talking again. Having invested heavily and successfully in radar technology with great results that we've already seen, now they can concentrate on getting into the guided missile technology and especially with GPS technology now that they've solidified their military satellites with local and strictly self usage sats and comms instead of the old sharing they had to do. So they're certainly moving in the right direction and the items are very well times as we can see here once we follow the different ones one by one, it makes sense what they're doing!

Great stuff, SC, bro. Belarus is a European enigma, to say the least. It's been deeply involved in military innovations being so closely related through the last century to Russia and earning vast amount of knowledge as well as materials and capabilities from the mother country that have allowed it to thrive in the military field. This is a great resource for the Egyptian Military if it can get in on a lot of the ToT of many of the terrific, state of the art weapons systems. Hopefully all of that is included in this protocol agreement that both countries have signed, ey?

So you know I've been clamoring about missiles, of any type, right? Needless to say, then, when I saw this, here, I was very happy! Hopefully this is a top priority for the Egyptian Armed Forces and weapons creation technologies that they would seriously get into creating missiles of all types through this contract with Belarus and the development of Belarusian types as well as the eventual creation of indigenous systems.

The huge and obvious benefit to this, in particular, is that munitions are much more important IMO to local industrialization and indigenous capabilities because those are what matter mostly in times of war. Bullets, missiles of all types from SAMs to A2A missiles, to A2G missiles to all the different types of SAMs to ship-to-ship to ship-to-land to surface to ship to ship to air and so on and so forth because those are the first to get depleted and the need to get more arises during war. And being able to produce them or have large stocks or them ready to be filled with propellant and explosives and rushed into battle is easier than building a whole tank from scratch. That is why I've been relentlessly pushing that theory for the EArmedF.

So when I saw this thread by you ya M3alem, then I saw this post here, I was psyched!
MISSILE PROGRAM! Love it!

Love this here also. Looking at that neat design of the base/turret of that cannon and then thinking this is another perfect example because if you remember what they had to do to replace the M-109 Howitzer? They went out and tested all kinds of systems from Chinese to the French Ceasar I think it was and then they brought in a South Korean system to test it in Egypt and I don't even know what ended up happening with that except that thing was brutally loud and powerful and just like the M-109, it was pretty heavy and needed a lot of maintenance to upkeep.

Now I look at this system here and if they can ToT the blueprints off the contract agreement and start building Egypt's own 155mm self propelled artillery system, that would be a huge benefit that would negate all the logistics of purchasing an outside system like the Korean one. So nothing but good can come out of this and the missiles.

Now we're talking again. Having invested heavily and successfully in radar technology with great results that we've already seen, now they can concentrate on getting into the guided missile technology and especially with GPS technology now that they've solidified their military satellites with local and strictly self usage sats and comms instead of the old sharing they had to do. So they're certainly moving in the right direction and the items are very well times as we can see here once we follow the different ones one by one, it makes sense what they're doing!
Bro..this is the deal with Serbia.. but Belarus has a lot to offer too..this is not just about one way giving these are Win-Win deals and strategies..actually no one knows what they are getting from Egypt to open up like this..it must be somethings of high value too.. And I believe there is even more coming from Serbia..if you look at the 5th pic in the OP Where all the branches of the Egyptian armed forces are present you'll know what I mean..

Bro..this is the deal with Serbia.. but Belarus has a lot to offer too..this is not just about one way giving these are Win-Win deals and strategies..actually no one knows what they are getting from Egypt to open up like this..it must be somethings of high value too.. And I believe there is even more coming from Serbia..if you look at the 5th pic in the OP Where all the branches of the Egyptian armed forces are present you'll know what I mean..

lol, my bad. I confused something somewhere! :lol:

I was reading this thread right before I posted in this one and I was still thinking of all the weapons systems that Belarus offered Egypt, so I confused the two. Belarus is offering almost just as much as Siberia it seems.

The weapon systems that Belarus offered to Egypt with the possibility of technology transfer and local manufacture | Page 4 | Pakistan Defence
Belarus is working with the UAE on some systems and both want to work on many other systems with KSA..and if you add Egypt to them all.. you know that they can absorb the ToT offered by both Belarus and Serbia and make it high tech..

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom