What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not send our boys anywhere near that cesspool. We'll not be doing any service to humanity or the so called ummah. It will just serve the cause of fat Saudi monarchs who are trying to cement their own influence in the region. PLEASE STAY AWAY.

Yes i think the saudis can do it on their own .... what we should do is only defend the borders of Saudis that would be enough what happens outside Borders of Saudia should not by our concerns .......

Why we have to defend their Borders? Do they are helping Pakistan to come out of poverty or other problem. Do you know how they treat the Green Passport holders in their country? Did you know even with 0.5% of their US$ reserves are more then enough to take out Pakistan from all its debts.

Saudi'must have to take care of themselves.

good decision by Pakistan.
Pakistan should send army to middle east to establish peace there.

Damn it, I saw this coming. Even if I didn't want to believe it, I knew this would end up happening. Pakistan should stay out of these fights.

I have to disagree,you might have noticed how these radicals are expanding all over the region,sooner or later they will look to target us.How about airstrikes,military aids etc etc .
At this point of time it is only a local conflict, uprising of an oppressed group against the Yemini government. They have not launched any offensive against the KSA, and even in that case, Saudis should defend their country by themselves and not us (or anyone else for that matter). All we can do is to take the responsibility of the defense of the holy cities. Houthis are not our enemies nor are they something like the TTP/ISIS etc.

Besides, when our troops were fighting in East Pakistan or now against the TTP scum, who sent their troops to fight along our side? Were/are Saudis not aware that our resources are stretching thin in this fight? Could they not have helped us with their fighter jets? or financed us for much needed gunship helos? Are we the contractors of supporting Saudis, especially when they are carrying out preemptive strikes that is nothing but an aggression?

I agree, just as soon as India sends it's military on a peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan.

At this point of time it is only a local conflict, uprising of an oppressed group against the Yemini government. They have not launched any offense against the KSA and even in that case, Saudis should defend their country by themselves and not us (or anyone else for that matter). All we can do is to take the responsibility of the defense of the holy cities. Houthis are not our enemies nor are they something like the TTP/ISIS etc.

Besides, when our troops were fighting in East Pakistan or now against the TTP scum, who sent their troops to fight along our side? Were Saudis not aware that our resources are stretching thin? Could they not have helped us with their fighter jets? our financed us for much needed gunship helos? Are we the contractors of supporting Saudis, especially when they are carrying out preemptive strikes that is nothing but an aggression?

Totally logical answer i am agreed with you...

we can not contain ourselfs into a jar.it is our collective responsibility to crush any fitna.we today help them tomorrow they will help us.

Send your own army. We're not interested. Also, take in some Afghans while you're at it.

we can not contain ourselfs into a jar.it is our collective responsibility to crush any fitna.we today help them tomorrow they will help us.

Yes they are already helping all the Militant Madrasas in Pakistan. Shall i have to remind you the details of Financial Helpers of Baitullah Mahsood from his den when he was assassinated.

Please don't get involved.

Shall we send Army to India against Naxelites to bring Peace in more then 70% states of India. Keep your suggestion to yourself.
Send your own army. We're not interested. Also, take in some Afghans while you're at it.

why getting so angry?? i am just saying Pakistan should establish peace in Muslim countries. Pakistan should help ummah because it is country made on the basis of Muslim religion. It is duty of Pakistan to help ummah as they are true Muslim state.

Good Move by Pakistan.

What up ostrich? Shouldn't you be watching cricket? Lost faith already? Don't give me a negative rating for this now...

why getting so angry?? i am just saying Pakistan should establish peace in Muslim countries. Pakistan should help ummah because it is country made on the basis of Muslim religion. It is duty of Pakistan to help ummah as they are true Muslim state.

Don't tell us anything. Mind your own business.

Your sarcasm is lost buddy. Try again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom