What's new

Elite Members gone PINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Pink for myself have requested the admin. Nice of them to oblige me. Whats the big deal guys. I had been on the forum since it was born had seen all the ups and downs. Hardly few of you were there when it was formed.

It celebrated a mark of posts crossed few days back. Is there anything wrong if i requested for pink.

There might be no option to give colour to just one member so its the reason all of you got it due to me. My apology if you guys are feeling like gays due to this colour.

The ego factor is being shown by you guys here. I still believe colours can not make any man as gay unless he is a gay in real.

Anyway

Thanks admn

Jana! I really respect you for your contribution in this forum and for the fact that you were among first few members of this forum but PINK!!!!!!!! :hitwall:

My sincere advice for Admin would be to create another category 'Super Elite Members' or something like that and promote Jana, SMC and other members who are here since the birth of PDF. This category can have Pink color. This will also be a great rescpect for these members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom