What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Utd havent beaten Arsenal since January 2019! Given how bad they have been during this period makes that stat all the more depressing but the reason is Arsenal under Arteta defend deep. United struggle to break down such teams so I would prefer Villareal to be honest.

Oles interviews are so predictable and boring! Even when he tries to show passion it somehow looks fake and forced.
I would still say Man U with Bruno will have too much for Arsenal. Cavani should be persuaded to stay another year and a couple of signings like Harry Kane and Man U will be their. Wonder if Ole will be at the wheel? If he finishes 2nd and get a European trophy - it will be difficult to get rid!

Man City crowned champions. Shameful from Man Utd to play a 2nd team against Leicester last night.....

Chelsea dominant but Arsenal win 0-1. Move up to 8th.

Arsalan Aslam just slaughtered everyone. What a full year. I tried my best to be 2nd in PDF league but vardy Boyz done me over on the last games.

Screenshot_20210525-000617_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210525-000632_Chrome.jpg

I would still say Man U with Bruno will have too much for Arsenal. Cavani should be persuaded to stay another year and a couple of signings like Harry Kane and Man U will be their. Wonder if Ole will be at the wheel? If he finishes 2nd and get a European trophy - it will be difficult to get rid!

Man U need a top quality defence midfielder. Fred and Mctominay are waste of space. They need a quality centre back, Harry Maguire for 80M lol, crazy. They also need a quality right winger.

Get rid of all the deadwood, Fred, Mata, Matic, Dan James, Bailey, Pereira, Romero, Lingard, I also don't like Lindelof.

Team for the title 2022:
DeGea
Wanbisaka, Maguire, Varane, Shaw
Nidi, VDB, Pogba, Bruno, Sancho, Cavani.

Bench:
Greenwood, Martial, Rashford, Tuanzebe, and the rest.

Manchester City will continue to dominate. Amazing side. Liverpool also amazing side, Chelsea will do good next year. It will be a tight season.

Last edited:
Ole bottled the europa league, he ruined my week.

I don’t even blame de gea for the miss, it shouldn’t have even been penalties in the first place.

unai already made all subs, ole waited for the last 5 mins before making the subs, he takes of pogba and instead puts on Fred, ole was thinking this is the semi final second leg or something, he left rashford on all game despite rashford having the worst performance I’ve ever seen a united player have in years.

ole has finished 2nd because of luck, and individual performances, every game you see we are always 1-0 down and due to individual performances we eventually win the game.

im officially #oleout

Arsalan Aslam just slaughtered everyone. What a full year. I tried my best to be 2nd in PDF league but vardy Boyz done me over on the last games.

View attachment 747060View attachment 747061

You were ahead for a long time but I managed to sneak ahead right at the end.

On todays game, Ole showed again why we have not won any titles under him. Too indecisive, has an extremely poor reading of the game and makes bewildering changes to be honest.

I mean its extra time, we are one goal away from winning the tournament and he takes Greenwood off for Fred, FRED! The guy cant shoot to save his life. Rashford had a nightmare and was clearly not fit but Ole insisted on playing him the full 90 + ET. Villareal were pushing high up into our box leaving space behind yet we have fast players like James and Amad sitting on the bench whilst Rashford who has barely done anything right the whole game is jogging around.

Ole needs to be given credit for taking the club forward and todays Utd squad is much stronger than the one he inherited. However it is obvious he is tactically naive and not capable of challenging for titles. He has bought solid players and made the squad stronger but tactically he is far too incompetent.

You were ahead for a long time but I managed to sneak ahead right at the end.

On todays game, Ole showed again why we have not won any titles under him. Too indecisive, has an extremely poor reading of the game and makes bewildering changes to be honest.

I mean its extra time, we are one goal away from winning the tournament and he takes Greenwood off for Fred, FRED! The guy cant shoot to save his life. Rashford had a nightmare and was clearly not fit but Ole insisted on playing him the full 90 + ET. Villareal were pushing high up into our box leaving space behind yet we have fast players like James and Amad sitting on the bench whilst Rashford who has barely done anything right the whole game is jogging around.

Ole needs to be given credit for taking the club forward and todays Utd squad is much stronger than the one he inherited. However it is obvious he is tactically naive and not capable of challenging for titles. He has bought solid players and made the squad stronger but tactically he is far too incompetent.
Would you take conte since he just left inter, or even allegri? I thank ole for his service but its time to part ways and find someone who can take us to the next level.

the clever Spanish manager game tactics were spot on they were never going to play the way United wanted them. and the spanish team stifled the game brilliantly by getting that desperate goal and defending it. against United 70% possession in the match. I reckon rashford should have been substituted by United sooner than playing the whole game ! and maybe it’s not a good thing for goal keepers to take penalties. Hahahahaha

Rashford is completely over-rated and shouldn't have even started. Solksjaer should have pulled him off early in the game but then he takes Greenwood off and brings on Fred. Solksjaer is as responsible for this defeat as any player on the field.
Feel badly for De Gea. It's too bad that he found himself in that position. Well done to Villarreal, though. Emery is the master of Europa League.

Ole bottled the europa league, he ruined my week.

I don’t even blame de gea for the miss, it shouldn’t have even been penalties in the first place.

unai already made all subs, ole waited for the last 5 mins before making the subs, he takes of pogba and instead puts on Fred, ole was thinking this is the semi final second leg or something, he left rashford on all game despite rashford having the worst performance I’ve ever seen a united player have in years.

ole has finished 2nd because of luck, and individual performances, every game you see we are always 1-0 down and due to individual performances we eventually win the game.

im officially #oleout
Anyone else but Ole would have smashed it. Time for him to go - he’s just not good enough mate

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom