What's new

Eye Opener: An Indian-American Visits Pakistan

Probably not typical but I did have an odd experience in the U.K. A few years back when I went in via Dubai, soon after the immigration counter I was stopped by a very polite cop who wanted to ask me some questions. He seemed to lose interest once he saw my passport but after asking a couple of routine questions, actually asked what my religion was. He then quickly moved on to where I might have traveled & only perked up when he heard Africa to lose interest when he figured it was South Africa. He finally asked me whether I had ever been to Afghanistan and/or Pakistan. I actually guffawed (in surprise) & said that I didn't think they were very fond of Indians in Pakistan. He smiled broadly, wished me & that was the end of that. Probably an atypical experience but it does happen.

You prove my point here, isolated incidents may be possible and they do occur. The reason may be Pakistan related or not but that is not true generally. I tell u a situation when i was travelling to chile with a group of four and all having long beards. One of us said that as a joke on santiago airport that what if the girl sitting on counter calls the police? and we enjoyed, nothing happened. There is another scenario when some people dont get a visa for unknown reasons they put the blame on their green passport or visit to pakistan.

Last Year, My cousin went to Panja Sahib In Pakistan. He was amazed by the hospitality of Pakistani's. Few days back, he applied for Visa at Canadian Embassy but he was declined Visa, as he had Visited Pakistan. They questioned him why he went there etc etc. At present, the Image of Pakistan is bad in International Community, as most of the terrorist plots leads to Pakistan. Therefore, one should refrain from visiting there.

In future, once the things improve one can visit Pakistan :tup:

i have visited almost whole EU on green passport without any restriction..

Good read. More people to people contact and more business is the way forward, not CORE issues.

Are you sure???.... many in your country and on this forum based the decision of opening cricket relations......How do you expect more and more contact with such attitude.

Congraulations you have finally found a line that will help you propagate and carry your skewed hate laden agenda forward- Bravo you have validated your existance--

Its still an improvement.... Atleast he stopped calling other illiterate just because they disagree with him.

prsently there are 2 foreign womens working in office here :lol:
One of them is going back to their respective country after 3 days...

so ur rant fails here :lol:

Credibility my friend- where is it?-

check this out-

I have 78 foreigners from Amrika- Britania- Rosi- working in my office in Lahore, Pakistan-
41 of them are hot ladies- impressed and they all are planning to get Pakistani citizenship- and Pakistani grooms- :woot:-

so every rant of yours fails here too- :pop:-

check this out-

I have 78 foreigners from Amrika- Britania- Rosi- working in my office in Lahore, Pakistan-
41 of them are hot ladies- impressed and they all are planning to get Pakistani citizenship- and Pakistani grooms- :woot:-

Dont know about singh, but fact is, there are plenty of foreign men and women from all over the world working in India. Not to mention the vast number of students in various universities like Manipal, Lovely....etc

check this out-

theek hai ;)
aur choro ..chorte jao...:lol:
maine pakistan ka theka ni le rakha..m talking abt india and u said abt rapes :lol:

so ur logic n rant got failed

Bhai mann to karta hai par himmat nai hoti.

Its true we general/comman Indians think if we go to pakistan, its more likely we will be abused, abducted or killed. Don't know if its true but then who take risk. :coffee:

People of Pakistan think exactly the same. And that is the most unfortunate part. Being neighbors and being afraid of each other is probably our biggest misfortune.

theek hai ;)
aur choro ..chorte jao...:lol:
maine pakistan ka theka ni le rakha..m talking abt india and u said abt rapes :lol:

so ur logic n rant got failed

This is what the author is talking about..... You guys thinking that nothing good can happen in Pakistan..... No foreigner can fall in love with a Pakistani..... Any news which shows Pakistan as any other Normal country is "Choro Aur Chortey Jao"....... Now I see how much brainwashed you guys are.

This is what the author is talking about..... You guys thinking that nothing good can happen in Pakistan..... No foreigner can fall in love with a Pakistani..... Any news which shows Pakistan as any other Normal country is "Choro Aur Chortey Jao"....... Now I see how much brainwashed you guys are.

hahaha...see his post wat he posted...

no doubts pakistan has a lot of natural beauty n tourist spots
but i sincerely doubt about the safty of a normal indian tourist
the guy in the article had a full time armed guards to protect him n he also had friends in pakistan
so he is a different story altogether

even the response that we get on pdf from many pak members(i m not saying all but many r die hard anti-india n anti-hindu) isn't something like which encourages indians to plan a trip to pakistan:undecided:

no doubts pakistan has a lot of natural beauty n tourist spots
but i sincerely doubt about the safty of a normal indian tourist
the guy in the article had a full time armed guards to protect him n he also had friends in pakistan
so he is a different story altogether

even the response that we get on pdf from many pak members(i m not saying all but many r die hard anti-india n anti-hindu) isn't something like which encourages indians to plan a trip to pakistan:undecided:

Come if you want, and don't if you don't - we don't give a flying fYk either way.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom