What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

Lancet absolutely crushed and destroyed the leopard

Yes 3kg warhead takes out a advanced NATO tank

Lancet favorite food the leopard

Hahaha "favorite food" that was good. I'm not familiar with the number of Leopards that have actually been destroyed to how many were merely damaged only to be repaired and eventually returned to the battlefield. But I'm guessing that with a 3kg warhead and supposed armor of the Leos that the initial impact damage is most likely repairable as seen in many of the videos. A couple of amo compartment detonations certainly alters the results, but it's still not only substantial damage vis-a-vis the cost of the two items (tank vs lancet) and the degree of difficulty there is in defending against the suicide drones compared to other types of ATGMs.

I'm sure the US generals are keeping precise tabs on how much damage the Leopards are sustaining and if there is a way to lessen those damages to the Abrams.

Not sure what additional aspects the US can provide (besides an APS) on the Abrams that would help reduce damage. Or maybe more intel-gathering hardware such as a better electronic warfare package that jams the lancets more effectively than the current one(s) Ukrainians are using which from some of the stuff I have been reading, have been jammed by the Russians and rendered mostly ineffective.

Last edited:
Hahaha "favorite food" that was good. I'm not familiar with the number of Leopards that have actually been destroyed to how many were merely damaged only to be repaired and eventually returned to the battlefield. But I'm guessing that with a 3kg warhead and supposed armor of the Leos that the initial impact damage is most likely repairable as seen in many of the videos. A couple of amo compartment detonations certainly alters the results, but it's still not only substantial damage vis-a-vis the cost of the two items (tank vs lancet) and the degree of difficulty there is in defending against the suicide drones compared to other types of ATGMs.

I'm sure the US generals are keeping precise tabs on how much damage the Leopards are sustaining and if there is a way to lessen those damages to the Abrams.

Not sure what additional aspects the US can provide (besides an APS) on the Abrams that would help reduce damage. Or maybe more intel-gathering hardware such as a better electronic warfare package that jams the lancets more effectively than the current one(s) Ukrainians are using which from some of the stuff I have been reading, have been jammed by the Russians and rendered mostly ineffective.

Americans refused to send Abrams because they know Leopards are doing terrible PR and US exports will suffer

Proof is US has ever 3,500 Abrams and only 31 sent to Ukraine

UK and US fooled the Germans into sending their tanks Germans took the bait

Challenger and Abram would do much worse than Leopard 2A6 which os why they are held in "reserve"

Yes I agree with you we don’t see destroyed leopard tanks so let’s look more closely

Hang on. I know and have said that Russians have destroyed Leopard 2 tanks.

You are showing in that clip one of the five or so that are confirmed destroyed. The other videos of lancets may NOT show destroyed Leopard.

I don't understand why what I'm trying to communicate is difficult to agree with.

Lancet videos show explosion. This does not NECESSARILY mean the Leopard is destroyed.

Other videos showing actually "destroyed" Leopard tanks may not be caused by Lancet.

the war has been a disaster for the West and NATO since day 1

they thought higher GDP meant they could take Russia out of the war early within a few weeks

after ISAF, NATO and US fled Afghanistan after being beaten in a 20 year war and US getting beat in Iraq they thought it was because those wars were not what NATO planned for

NATO was alway for Russia, and guess what? they couldn't even take out Russia so what is point of NATO

Russia has now got full support of Africa and Asia

Iran is way over confident and is really gearing up after peace talks with Saudi after China intervened

Israel is weaker and Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets in Southern Lebanon

now things are looking very very bad for US and they are getting desperate

Russia last night hit just 150metres from Romania a NATO member and no one batted a eye lid

terrible time for the Western policy makers, they are losing badly to 1 single nation called Russia
"Disaster for NATO" lol

"Israel is weaker and Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets in South Lebanon" lol

Americans refused to send Abrams because they know Leopards are doing terrible PR and US exports will suffer

Proof is US has ever 3,500 Abrams and only 31 sent to Ukraine

UK and US fooled the Germans into sending their tanks Germans took the bait

Challenger and Abram would do much worse than Leopard 2A6 which os why they are held in "reserve"
If Israel agreed to give Ukraine weapons it would retake all lost territories within 6 months. Leo 2s and Abrams don't matter without Trophy APS. Still far better than the garbage Russian tanks destroyed in the thousands

"Disaster for NATO" lol

"Israel is weaker and Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets in South Lebanon" lol

If Israel agreed to give Ukraine weapons it would retake all lost territories within 6 months. Leo 2s and Abrams don't matter without Trophy APS. Still far better than the garbage Russian tanks destroyed in the thousands

just like the Russian Kornet shut down the Merkava production line down after 40 years ?

ok just for your information Hezbollah are real men not unarmed civilians likes Palestinians

anytime you fight men you lose

no wonder why Israel doesn't want to give weapons to Ukraine more embarrassment and bad PR for Israeli products copied from NATO garbage

just like the Russian Kornet shut down the Merkava production line down after 40 years ?

ok just for your information Hezbollah are real men not unarmed civilians likes Palestinians

anytime you fight men you lose

no wonder why Israel doesn't want to give weapons to Ukraine more embarrassment and bad PR for Israeli products copied from NATO garbage
Merkava production line didn't shut down lol. In fact all the Kornet did was open the production line for Trophy and Iron Fist APS which are the best in the world and provide Israel billions in profits.

Kornets are useless against Israeli APS lol, it already intercepted almost 200 garbage Russian anti tank missiles and rockets including Kornets.

Explain why you are mentioning Libya when I am addressing the allegation that Russia is fighting NATO and it doesnt dare do anything about Russia striking ukrainian territory.
explain why you claim NATO is defensive force while whenever it suited them they attacked others

Merkava production line didn't shut down lol. In fact all the Kornet did was open the production line for Trophy and Iron Fist APS which are the best in the world and provide Israel billions in profits.

Kornets are useless against Israeli APS lol, it already intercepted almost 200 garbage Russian anti tank missiles and rockets including Kornets.

a two stage rocket can easily defeat APS

more Israeli garbage as usual you got owned by the Saggars in Sinai in 1973 then after 30 years of so called "development" you got down in 2006

now you are claiming again some ore garbage, everyone knows Israeli tanks are the WORST tanks in the World more hazardous to the users

your equipment only holds a good record against civilians throwing stones

a two stage rocket can easily defeat APS

more Israeli garbage as usual you got owned by the Saggars in Sinai in 1973 then after 30 years of so called "development" you got down in 2006

now you are claiming again some ore garbage, everyone knows Israeli tanks are the WORST tanks in the World more hazardous to the users

your equipment only holds a good record against civilians throwing stones
No it can't 😂

You are stupid and inbred

aps rely on predicting were the target is in near future , well doing that with missiles like kronet is a little hard specially with today technologies
Lol, first of all Trophy APS already intercepted Kornets in combat.

Second of all that's absolute nonsense, APS munition either travel way faster than any ATGM which make the amount of lead needed insignificant like with the Trophy, or use significantly faster warhead with a large amount of explosives and blow up nearby which make the amount of lead needed insignificant as well like with the Iron Fist.

Lol, first of all Trophy APS already intercepted Kornets in combat.

Second of all that's absolute nonsense, APS munition either travel way faster than any ATGM which make the amount of lead needed insignificant like with the Trophy, or use significantly faster warhead with a large amount of explosives and blow up nearby which make the amount of lead needed insignificant as well like with the Iron Fist.
yeah sure , but guess what , its not important , it still take time to travel to place the target will be , its not instantaneous and guess what if you prediction is off by 10cm no even 5cm you miss
and can you please provide any evidence on your claims

Back
Top Bottom